Open forum to talk about Earth Empaths' purpose and guidance

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Re: Open forum to talk about Earth Emapths' purpose and guidance

Post by Spiritwind »

I wrote this a few days ago and wasn't going to post this for a number of reasons, but ya know, I had one heck of a day yesterday and maybe I'm just in a mood. I went with a friend who has some property up by the Canadian border. She had met some people that she trusted way too quickly and let them move onto her property without any contract on trust alone. They completely betrayed that trust, will not leave, and lied in court so she didn't get an order to move them out the first time around. My husband got a bad feeling so insisted on going with us. I thought we would just take some pictures, see if they were even still there and so on. I knew there might be a few harsh words exchanged if they were still there, but nothing like what we did experience.

My husband is ex-special forces who was assigned to the Rangers Battalion while he was in the military, although he has been out since 1996. He found out first hand what our government here in the U.S. is all about, and it left a very bad taste in his mouth. He is also very protective of me. Anyway, the guy that met us, fortunately after I had already got all the pictures I needed, was full on unhinged. He knocked my hand when I tried to take a picture of him, knocking my iPad to the ground, then body butted me. My husband stepped in between us and also got body butted several times. I am really surprised he kept his cool, because that really wasn't his training. He regrets it now and wishes he had done something, while I am very grateful he didn't. It just so happened when we went to make a report to the local county sheriff they were closed, but there was one parked out front and he turned out to be a neighbor of this guy and knew exactly who we were talking about. This guy has been telling everyone the property belongs to him for almost since they moved in there. Anyway, this guy fits the bill for being a real sociopath, and believe me, I don't go looking for them.

So without further ado, here goes, chips falling where they may. You probably still won't get it Chicodoodoo.

I'm not sure which white haired grandma you are referring to, because there is more than one of us around here. What is your objective, Chicodoodoo? Because it's kind of hard to fathom, for my little brain anyway. If it is your objective to expose yet one more sociopath in disguise, I fear anyone of us, including yourself, could be painted into that corner. Again, what is your true objective?

You have your own forum, as probably most of us know here, and you can and do post whatever you like there. I welcome you to put me under the microscope too, if you so wish. But please don't do it here. I may only be speaking for myself here, but this doesn't feel like the right place to do that. I don't know anyone here well enough to try and make a case for them being a sociopath. I'm not sure how you feel you do either.

I think everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt, even you, as any one of us can display what may appear to be sociopathic tendencies under certain conditions. I don't think it's right that you think you can make that call so easily, since there is more you don't know about anyone of us than what you do actually know, unless you've read some secret file that the rest of us are unaware of.

There is of course a lot wrong with this world, and exposing the truth is no easy matter. But I have no wish to harm even those who have shown they are true sociopaths by my direct and very personal contact with their lives. But then you have to ask, what makes a sociopath? And can they change? What kinds of interactions would help or hinder such a possibility? Even if you are correct, and if everyone else can be wrong so can you, what purpose does it really serve? For it seems you are quite fixated on exposing everyone who crosses your path that you feel meets some criteria that seems to me frankly lacking in some fundamental way. Some of us here on this forum have not even always seen eye to eye, or agree with each person's take on everything we post about here. But I do not understand your need to challenge. I think most of us are in the same boat here.

Words in an online forum can so easily be misinterpreted. I do not see the value of you dissecting someone's else words to prove your point (I mean, we're not talking about trying to prove or disprove a conspiracy theory here). I have no desire to do it to you. Can we not all amicably sit at the same table here? There are so many ways to assist in revealing the deeper layers of deception than the divisive energy of your seeming intentions to reveal a "sociopath among us". So, on the chance that you are wrong, would you not then be causing totally unnecessary harm to the handful of contributors on this forum who would get drawn into this discussion? And then, even if you were right, what would be the end result? Would you then feel satisfied and move onto your next target? Would you enjoy pushing everyone's buttons and the subsequent emotional reactions of people who appeared triggered by your need to challenge? Because I see the very real potential of a nice quiet backwoods forum being torn asunder by what I am interpreting to be your intentions. I admit, I could be wrong.

And to be more direct, it would appear to me that, although I have not done such an exhaustive review of the material having to do with, say, Hitler for one, it can become much like a religion. If people are wrong, would it not serve them better to keep providing sources of reliable material and evidence that shows what is more likely to have occurred and let people decide for themselves? I mean, no one really likes to feel like they are being hit with a stick all the time. You provide a great service by providing information for people to review, but then you feel you have to directly challenge their programming. Is it not possible that you are operating under a program as well? Just asking.

There are different ways to teach, and different ways to learn. I know which ways I prefer.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Spiritwind wrote: What is your objective, Chicodoodoo? Because it's kind of hard to fathom, for my little brain anyway. If it is your objective to expose yet one more sociopath in disguise, I fear anyone of us, including yourself, could be painted into that corner. Again, what is your true objective?
I'll bet most have heard of the Westboro Baptist Church here in the States. They are Jehova's "chosen ones" to inform the whole world that god hates such things as "fags" and "dead soldiers". Needless to say they tend to piss people off wherever they go, and bikers have been known to form rings around military funerals to keep them away from the grieving families.

I listened to a very interesting interview recently of a woman who used to be one of them, was raised up in it, but eventually left. The story she told is that from the church's point of view, the more that people despise them, is all the more proof that they are doing right and pleasing god. In other words they love it, they get off on it.

I don't pretend to know Chico's true objective, as I'm not even so sure if he himself is consciously aware of any objective. I do however have a steadily sharpening picture forming in my mind of a not so far off future Chico, now standing cold and utterly alone, but delighting in the fact that because the last person in the line up finally decided they couldn't stand to be around him any more either, finally proves that he was right all along...
Last edited by Fred Steeves on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

meanwhile on chico's forum ... :mrgreen:
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Getting back to the Work at hand with some creative ideas that are forming along the lines of Earth Empaths' purpose. We just reviewed the traffic of Earth Empaths' website and forum to discover we are steadily growing in readership, a 40% increase over last year. This is especially heartening and surprising to see.

What that tells me is that we have something valuable to offer so we would like to put out some ideas to the contributors here and in return hear others' ideas. The website has functioned primarily with my, karelia and Spiritwind's offerings since we initiated it in February of 2015. As we've found out about each other there are some great minds, hearts and writers on the forum so perhaps now is the time to explore what we can do together.

1. A daily/ biweekly? column with the most current news and analysis.

2. A poetry corner.

3. We have a "Cool Videos" link, suggest some to add.

4. Upload weekly podcasts, we have several categories developed:
  • EE Raw - taking on any subject without rehearsal or outline.
    EE Heartblends - interviews with special people who are doing something to make a difference.
    EE Bitesize - recording of yourself reading one of you written pieces.
5. Record a video with contributors and guests who want to go deep into any subject.

Kicking this out there to see if the ball will keep rolling ...
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Censorship here? History repeats because tyrants repeat. Bill Ryan pretends to act out of Wisdom and Love when he censors. After all, He is providing security and comfort to his flock by valiantly protecting their fragile egos from speech He deems harmful.
"They who can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -- Benjamin Franklin
The mainstream media, as well as alternative media giants like Google and Twitter, are now providing for our security and comfort by protecting us from "fake news". They censor it by moving it to a "litter box" where the public can't see it. Thank goodness Big Brother is there to select the information we are allowed to see.

Official policy of Holocaust promoters is to never debate with historical revisionists ("Holocaust Deniers"). The Holocaust promoters know that to debate the issue would expose them as the deceivers and manipulators that they are. In the meantime, they are working hard to pass laws that make free speech illegal under the guise of being a "hate crime" or anti-Semitic.
“Care must be taken not to give a platform for deniers… or seek to disprove the deniers’ position through normal historical debate and rational argument” — Guidelines for Teaching about the Holocaust at the Stockholm International Forum, 2000 (source)
The Earth Empaths forum has taken its first step in condoning censorship, but it's apparently approved by the membership because Christine, our beloved friend and counselor, did it to Chicodoodoo, our divisive antagonist.

Censorship is not compatible with free speech. Do we allow free speech in this "open" forum, or do we allow discriminatory censorship? Or do we even have a choice?
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I can censor myself. As I expressed earlier my sense of humor is on high right now though I know not everyone can appreciate a laugh.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

You know what's funny, Chico, is that I actually have appreciated much of your research and sharing and have no problem with you agreeing or not agreeing with me there. That should indeed be how it works. Evidence gathered from a variety of sources eventually, over time, form a picture. For those willing to look, they will begin to put things together for themselves. And for those not willing to look, that should be okay too. My whole issue was what you did to a forum member here based on your own limited conclusions and it wasn't enough to just post it on your own forum, you are now claiming that you are being censored because we are not just saying go for it here. I don't even want anyone here doing that to you (although everyone has a right to address someone making accusations about them and that doesn't show they are a sociopath either). To me, that's just not what we're about here. I realize the issues brought up about what really happened in World War II are volatile ones for many, but I never had a problem with anyone presenting their evidence to help us sort it out. And I don't have an ax to grind there, as I am both part German, and I've been told my father was Jewish.

We've had a number of real run-ins with troubled people and those who have openly intended to harm. Even then no one here wants to spend time putting other forum members down, tearing them apart, or think we're doing anyone any favors by trying to expose them. It's not our job, and it isn't yours either, except that you have made it so. These people are not the ones causing the true harm in this world, and exposing them really doesn't serve a purpose (at least not here it doesn't). Plus, you may have a log in your own eye that you can't see while trying to point out what you perceive is a splinter in someone else's eye. There is no good reason you have put forward so far to keep doing what you are doing. But you most likely will not quit the track you're on. Perhaps you simply cannot at this time. But I will not engage anymore, and I have that right to make that choice, and you can say whatever you want.

And I will not detract anymore from the purpose of this thread, which is to discuss where EE is going and what it stands for. For crying out loud, it's not all about you Chico.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

It would be generally appreciated if we could stay a course here .... thank you Spiritwind

Getting back to the Work at hand with some creative ideas that are forming along the lines of Earth Empaths' purpose. We just reviewed the traffic of Earth Empaths' website and forum to discover we are steadily growing in readership, a 40% increase over last year. This is especially heartening and surprising to see.

What that tells me is that we have something valuable to offer so we would like to put out some ideas to the contributors here and in return hear others' ideas. The website has functioned primarily with my, karelia and Spiritwind's offerings since we initiated it in February of 2015. As we've found out about each other there are some great minds, hearts and writers on the forum so perhaps now is the time to explore what we can do together.

2. A poetry corner.

EE Heartblends - interviews with special people who are doing something to make a difference.
5. Record a video with contributors and guests who want to go deep into any subject.

LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

I like the ideas to add to this forum. I am sure that there are others yet the topics and threads that already exist are many in diversity and do keep ones mind peaked. It is great that subjects such as the wars and leading figures are introduced and can be explored on all sides of issues. This variety of perspectives and digging into factual circumstances of History or immediate happenings makes for a well rounded study and such more in depth learning and understanding. Such activity on a live forum IMO takes the contributor, viewer, reader into a much deeper realm of experience.

Yes it is such that we all will research and read and view videos on our own but to share and discuss and get the perspectives of a group, a family of peoples adding each individual thought, opinion and meaning to a topic or what is, forms a much deeper and complete feeling, picture. That experience, can not be matched IMO by being alone in the search. Sure we are all different and we will disagree but that is part of the whole picture of who we are. I am no better, I am just me. I feel no need to pick everything another may say completely apart so I in some convoluted way, can state that I am right and they are wrong. After all is that not the essence of a debate, to pound another down so one can stand on the top of the heap? This Thinking is childish. It is formed when we are children because we are very selfish in those years, to carry that selfishness into adulthood, merely shows that one stopped growing and locked them self up in a childhood trauma. We have all seen this in our lives, whether we were that childhood bully or the recipient of the bully.

I must say this; The Garden that is blossoming will grow. The tending to it is the Choice of each and every one of us that come and water and feed the growth. I pull weeds in my front yard all year around. I feed and water the trees. I chase the gophers away hoping they will go to the open lots to the south of me and live in peace there. They can be very destructive to plants of all kinds. So back to this Garden;

I walk around and see the new shoots of plants sprouting from the ground. I do not know if they are a weed or what kind of plant they will be at that early stage. As they grow and this is daily in the spring, I begin to see the shapes form. Some start to grow thorns or fine stickers on the stalks. I think about this but know that there are some very beautiful flowers and even foods that grow these thorns or stickers. Soon the plant begins to sprout little flowers. The flowers are little white and some yellow 5 peddle. Some of these flowers are purple and some blue. I am pulling the weeds I know that are weeds to keep them down. The ones with the thorns and pretty little flowers I leave alone because they look nice in my yard. They don't grow so fast once they get to the point of flowering. Awhile later, because I am ignoring them they begin to get bigger and the flowers drop, a thicker stalk starts to show and the stickers and thorns grow longer and thicker. I see this big flower looking bulb at the top and then broad leaves sprouting from the sides of the stalk. Still ignoring this plant, it grows to a few feet high before I know it. The thorns/stickers are rather large and if one attempt’s to pull this now ugly looking plant with bare hands the thorns and stickers hurt like the dickens. The roots of this plant have now become firm and deep into the earth and to pull them becomes almost impossible without some kind of tool. These things are called Thistles and if not taken care of early they will infect the better part of the garden. They become dominant. They are always right and the other plants are not given a chance to prosper. Once the bulb thingy at the top pops open the things spread seeds through the wind and can then infect the entire garden. One could say they argue, they contend and they do it in a manner that is somewhat devious at first by sprouting the pretty little flowers. Long story short, Pull the weeds when they are young so they do not overrun the better part of the garden. Tend the Garden.

Okay, Just some thoughts from an old codger who likes to get his hands in the dirt.

As stated above Christine, you have some great ideas to add to this Garden. I really like the EE Raw and If I knew how to dump a recording on here, I could most likely record some readings. I would love to do that with some of the story I have been writing.
Thank you so much.

Steven
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Although I believe in the importance of growing and evolving I also like this saying.....Don't fix it, if it isn't broken!! Don't know who said it but it makes good sense to me. Super to hear the readership has greatly increased. I think that is so, because of the safety, repect and open sharing that is honoured and not dissected and belittled in demeaning banter like many of the other forums online. It is refreshing and rejuvenating spending time with EE.

Rational for what works IMHO :roll: 1. Much of the writings are personal and encouraging in dealing with life and life's circimstances.

2. Posters here on EE are awesome in their literacy talents, honesty and levels of personal sharing.

3. Posts are often very real, compassionate and full of HEART and easy to understand.

4. Hearts are nurtured through resonating and relating and thus grounding and inspiring as well.

5. Readers gets to learn through others and gain reflective growth in the safety of their own space
and bubble.

6. Most posts are purposeful and healing to woe's, weaknessess, black sheep isolation, comradery,
and add resources for spiritual and worldly overall awareness and growth.

7. Repetitive readers may join when they feel a need to interact, other than that they will come
again and again, as that is enough for them, like many forums online.

I love this forum because, the members kind Aura permeates the space...even in addressing prickly issues, there is no name calling, belittling, etc, just steady, calm, respectful repetition of what works and what doesn't work, beliefs, opinions, ideas, etc., enhancing the gentle environment that EE presents.

I like the concept of adding onto EE but not in ways that would recreate what is already out there. EE is UNIQUE and HEART CENTERED. I vote to keep it that way. I can get the latest news, propaganda, memes, fake news, etc on all other sites and I value that there is not much precious space given to it here on EE.

I like the concepts of number 4. Christine and although not a poet I do enjoy reading personal poetry of others and they deserve a corner all their own. 8-)

As always, my 2 cents worth <3

Christine wrote:It would be generally appreciated if we could stay a course here .... thank you Spiritwind

2. A poetry corner.

Return to “General discussions”