Traps and Dead Zones

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
LostNFound

Traps and Dead Zones

Post by LostNFound »

This is today on a lost world that keeps falling deeper into a very dark place.
https://youtu.be/HqlDtjnwyPA

and deeper, and deeper
https://youtu.be/c04MbsMQAvk

Sadness and tears, this is today
Lost?
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Traps and Dead Zones

Post by Christine »

and Found.

I have felt the sadness so acutely that it feels like there is nothing any of us can do. Then a new day arises and I feel the sun's rays lifting me into a more rarefied atmosphere and one foot step at a time, one smile given and received, one word of truth spoken with love and I see All can not be lost nor we.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Yes, Found I am but see the lost. I too can bask in that Sun shine of love. It is so sad to see so many that are lost in a lost world and falling into a never ending waste land. My tears fall daily but my smile does dry them up. My love does give and is received. Only when the cycle is stopped and held does it fall into a darkness. There is so much more to say and I will always speak with all the emotions that flow through my being, good and bad, negative and positive.
Thank you dear lady. Some days are better than others.
Steven
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Love to you dear heart friend, We are on the wave of the rise and fall of a cosmic tide. Speak it all for in Love is Truth. During this life's tenure here on Earth there has always been a divine guidance in my life. Many years ago in one of "those battles" with forces that sought to destroy I printed this out and carried it dear to my heart so will share it now.
The Way of Love
1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
Reading this rite now brings the rising of tears for in sorrow and joy we were born unto this Earth.
LostNFound wrote:Yes, Found I am but see the lost. I too can bask in that Sun shine of love. It is so sad to see so many that are lost in a lost world and falling into a never ending waste land. My tears fall daily but my smile does dry them up. My love does give and is received. Only when the cycle is stopped and held does it fall into a darkness. There is so much more to say and I will always speak with all the emotions that flow through my being, good and bad, negative and positive.
Thank you dear lady. Some days are better than others.
Steven
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

And pushed and pulled as we willingly move away from our privacy and freedoms with shinny toys from those that appear to be Santa Clause passing out bags of goodies.
https://youtu.be/uoXQtOXbnqM

Down, down, down into that burning ring of fire, we go
Steven
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

This video could fit in other threads but thought it would fit here very well. It is a bit long being 1hour and 15 minutes but well worth the watch.

https://youtu.be/F9bdU_uw2Dc

The world is scary and the corporations are insidious.
Steven
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi Steven, you know, I can’t hardly watch YouTube videos anymore due to our internet. It turns out we may be using the wrong satellite, but don’t want to fork out the money to have a technician come out to change it. My husband actually moved our satellite dish twice, when we moved in the summer of 2014, and then again in 2016, and wasn’t supposed to do that without hiring someone affiliated with the company we receive our service from. We don’t follow rules very well. Christine has been downloading and sending me videos with WeTransfer, or I wouldn’t be watching much at all. Even then I have trouble with my attention span. They probably would have diagnosed me for ADHD had I been born a bit later.

I just tried to see if I could watch this last one you posted and it won’t play for me. But I can respond to your comment about corporations being insidious. I am well into the book, The New Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, by John Perkins. I didn’t know if I would like it, but he has a very nice writing style that is easy to follow. And he was right in the thick of it and lays it all out pretty good. The mentality behind corporatocracy is really not new, but it has gained a lot of traction since the industrial revolution, and has been the direction the herd has been steered in for some long time now. My thoughts are many on this topic, but my real question is what can we do about it? The resources and money they have to throw around surpasses 90% of the rest of us put together. Thing is, it doesn’t work unless they can make slaves out of the rest of us.

I don’t really have an answer, except to do what I am already doing, and that is to pull back my consent in as many ways as possible, and live a different life that is not so dependent on what they have to offer. But still, we buy our solar panels from a corporation that gets it materials, such as the silicon smelter they want to put in not far from us, from other corporations, and so on. And how about our clothes, gas to run the generator, and so many other things I can think of. I heard someone recently comment about how it’s criminal to pay taxes to this system, but how do you really get away from it?

Then there is the insurance scam they have got us all buying into. Health insurance, car insurance, home insurance, life insurance, business insurance. We do have car insurance, but why would I want to pay, what, an average of $300 a month for health insurance that I maybe wouldn’t use for years? Then when you do need it, it usually isn’t as straightforward as they led you to believe. My husband worked as a physicians assistant when he got out of the military for a while and that is what prompted him to get out of medicine. He found out that people received treatment based on what their insurance covered, rather than what they actually needed. It became too great of a conflict of interest for him.

I can’t shake the feeling that they need us, though. And so, if more and more people just chose to quit buying what they offer, it would change, maybe slowly. And, of course, they would do the usual create a problem, so we willingly accept the solution they want to get us to go along with. It would help if people weren’t so easily led, and programmed. Hypnotized seems more the word, and some of us just appear to be a little more immune to their tactics.

But I think there is also the frequency component. I told this story recently but don’t think I’ve shared it here. When my daughter was an infant I had her in a sort of sling and was at the airport rushing to try and catch a shuttle so I wouldn’t miss my flight. I remember being incredibly stressed out, carrying my luggage and having to hurry around. But I’ll never forget when I got to the shuttle and it pulled in and stopped. A bunch of people got off, and this one man, who gave me the impression of being from South America for some reason, tall, slim, long dark hair, 20-30 years old. He got off and walked through the crowd with an aura, an energy field that extended way out and could be felt. Whatever it was, he had it! There was something very different about him, and I’ve remembered it ever since.

If we could somehow all learn to radiate our energy field out the way this man did, it would change things. They keep us in the ever repeating loop, creating distractions, trauma, and chaos, so we are constantly off balance, and not operating from our center. I’ve had my own energy field radiate out quite a distance before, and it does change things around you. But I haven’t learned to be in this state all the time. Something to work towards, though. I do believe (and I have few beliefs these days) that in our original creation we did operate in this type of an energy field, and that something came in, something happened, that threw us off balance, and we have been trapped on the treadmill of trying to regain our equilibrium ever since. And this is where they want to keep us indefinitely, that way they can keep siphoning off that energy, and use our creative talents to keep ourselves imprisoned in a reality that is literally squeezing the life force out of everything.

And, one last thought. I don’t think everyone has to do this. Much like the 100th monkey, it only takes a certain percentage. For I feel most really would chose love, if they actually remembered what it felt like. Not the much used and abused definition of love we have today, but a very much transcendent type of love, that is literally the energy behind all true (not copied and mimicked) creation. Everything could change in a twinkling of an eye.

Okay, I’ve rambled on here and let the fire go out and must get to work now, but just wanted to thank you for posting these, even if I can’t watch them right now. There are people still trying to put the pieces together, so that’s why I keep sharing information the way I do. One thing I know for sure, we can’t give up. Thank you so much for being a part of this forum. Sometimes there’s not much happening here, but at least it’s a place we can gather when we want to, and there’s no place like home.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”