Wordpress site down

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Fred Steeves

Re: Earth Empath Wordpress site down

Post by Fred Steeves »

Fred Steeves wrote:Well I started thinking that from the first cat pic, but then it seemed rather bizarre to be carrying on with the cutesy playfulness like nothing ever happened so it gave me pause.
Professor Doom wrote: What happened Fred?
I don't think it would be appropriate to publicly post the reason for white rabbit being followed a ways back. Do you Cristian?
Christine wrote:*** Fred, I meant no disparagement to you personally when I said it doesn't take genius to figure out that the catmin goes by other names, I guess it's just the nature of cat people. Nothing is better than an honest question. ***
No worries Christine. :)
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Professor Doom

Re: Earth Empath Wordpress site down

Post by Professor Doom »

Fred Steeves wrote:

I don't think it would be appropriate to publicly post the reason for white rabbit being followed a ways back. Do you Cristian?
I think it's appropriate to either say something all the way or not mention it in the first place.

"cutesy playfulness" is a real state of being. It goes very deep. Unlike writing words on a forum .

Christine
Site Admin

Re: Earth Empath Wordpress site down & up

Post by Christine »

► Show Spoiler

Without a well seated sense of humor and playfulness this reality would be too dreary for words. We are all Alice and we've all been sucked into the endless Rabbit Holes that lead nowhere until we come to the place inside that requires zero explanation to other for other has become thyself. I know these words are heady ones and that they challenge us to the end degree of our relationships, so be it. ;-)

Meanwhile the play goes on and it's fast approaching the final chapter ...

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”