I need a Diaper change and my Imaginary Crown | Crrow777

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

I need a Diaper change and my Imaginary Crown | Crrow777

Post by Christine »

Yesterday and the day before and all the days to come...

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla

So here we are on the rock that is on a roll, turning the paradigm inside out. I have a chuckle on my face with the growing realization that the i in me has always been leading the way, the little i, you know the one that stands up properly aligned and has a higher self or crown that leads the way. I am allowing my somewhat bemused fingers to dance lightly on the keyboard so early today that the sun hasn't even begun to lighten the sky...

So yesterday and the day before and all the days to come, I walk in grace. What does that mean? It means that every time I am victorious to fear, anxiety, worry about the future or the crushing defeat of remorse I get lighter inside, more full of the amazing field of potential. I can relax then and allow the universal flow to reveal before my, at time, incredulous eyes the connectedness of all things.

Knowing this, really knowing this beyond the field of right or wrong is like having the hand of spirit on my rudder and all I need to do is stay awake, alert to the changing tides and winds to properly navigate the tsunami that's been building for decades now. Back to the coronaviral story line, which has grabbed the attention of the whole world and some people wholly. I have been a "natural physician" since I can remember, the part in me that is a mixture of rebel and sage, the part in me that has always known the truth of "Physician Heal ThySelf", the part in me the intuitively and deeply KNEW that germs, contagions, viruses (?), etc. were not the cause of illness. I have proven this knowing to myself time and time again... and so today more than ever friends I invite you to lay down your fear, turn off the authorities that are using fear to get their point across. You can hear it in their voices, they want to be right, they want to be the ones that say, "I told you so."

It's so easy to see once you have unclouded your mind from the prevailing acceptance of "germ theory" Anyway I am putting this video here for your contemplation and consideration... don't be an idiot please.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/9noFkfkZojI[/youtube]
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”