HOW MANY FINGERS, WINSTON?

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

HOW MANY FINGERS, WINSTON?

Post by Christine »

Polly getting as real as it gets, smoking cigarettes and drinking beer in front of the camera. Gotta love her.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/rhierE7LZhU[/youtube]

ImageAmazing Polly
258K subscribers

In this video I talk about my decision to 'quit' twitter, the technocratic revolution, and how people are being driven apart. We should start PRESERVING our way of life in a parallel society NOW. In the real.

This is a crazy time so please consider your finances before making any contribution. If you would like to support this channel, I have a paypal account here: https://paypal.me/PollyStGeorge or you can send something to me at my PO Box address amazingpolly.net/contact.html.
PLEASE NOTE: my PO Box cannot accept any courier packages. Regular mail only.

Thank you to each of you who have supported me & the work that I do. You'll never know how much I appreciate you, and how grateful I am.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Re: HOW MANY FINGERS, WINSTON?

Post by Fred Steeves »

Glad Polly has gotten over her Qanon kick. :)
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Christine
Site Admin

Re: HOW MANY FINGERS, WINSTON?

Post by Christine »

Fred Steeves wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:41 am Glad Polly has gotten over her Qanon kick. :)
Hey Fred, nice to see a few words from you. I agree, over the past many months with some good friends who follow Q here in Mexico I gave myself permission to not counter them but listen instead. What I heard didn't change my deep seated feelings that Q was part of "The Program" that said I was able to see through as to why really intelligent people wanted Q to be true, they are so deeply empathic and the overwhelming nature of what we are confronting as humanity made them vulnerable to false hope.

Meanwhile we are here in the physical realm and the looming question for all of us is, how do we effectively disengage from this psychopathic tyranny? From here on the ground in Mexico we are creating our own small circle of folks working together and connected to small freedom cells that are working worldwide. While it may seem futile in the face of what's coming there is a higher aspect forming from a rag-tag group of people working together.

Love,
Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”