NOT EVERYONE IS HUMAN...JUST A HUMAN APPEARANCE

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I have taken many years to cautiously broach this subject, for myself it's been one of the most difficult to accept. Easier to think of robots, the possibility of AI/ CGI virtual creations that to admit that many people aren't people. The first time it hit me full on I was standing absent minded in a very big mall waiting for my daughter who had gone to get something from her car. In that moment my vision relaxed and everything shifted just slightly, an energetic jolt hit my body as I realized that most of the people milling about were not souled beings, most of them appeared vacant inside. Ever since that experience the question was posed to find an answer. I haven't even pursued the answer, it's been seeping into my consciousness over the course of years.

Love unbound, fierce and free.
Christine

by Bernhard Guenther

Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Lady Gaga, Obama, Justin Trudeau and other robotic style slick people in places of high power and mass influence (Hollywood) are not "human" but only have human form. No conscience, just an imitation of it, a program or a vessel for an incarnated demon. Some are more obvious, others are more slick and very convincing in their imitation, even mimicking "higher" emotional expressions and "crocodile tears". The eyes always give it away if you can see through the mask. This goes way beyond the topic of sociopaths/psychopaths and has nothing to do with childhood wounding/trauma but ties in another "topic of all topics" the mystery schools and esoteric masters/teachers were well aware of: Organic Portals-Soulless Humans. Born this way. They play their role in the evolutionary cycle and have their purpose from the bigger picture of the evolutions of consciousness form a Divine perspective and it is knowledge the ancients were very aware of, yet you cannot change them. This Knowledge that has been distorted and suppressed on purpose for what better means of control to make people assume that everyone is the same inside and "human", ESPECIALLY people in places of power.......we have a long way to go until ALL IS REVEALED. More in the links below.

In the words of Rudolf Steiner and the Mother/Sri Aurobindo from 100 years ago:

Dr. Rudolf Steiner: "That little girl L.K. in the first grade must have something really very wrong inside. There is not much we can do. Such cases are increasing in which children are born with a human form, but are not really human beings in relation to their highest I; instead, they are filled with beings that do not belong to the human class. Quite a number of people have been born since the nineties without an I, that is, they are not reincarnated, but are human forms filled with a sort of natural demon. There are quite a large number of older people going around who are actually not human beings, but are only natural; they are human beings only in regard to their form. We cannot, however, create a school for demons."

A teacher: "How is that possible?"

Dr. Rudolf Steiner: "Cosmic error is certainly not impossible. The relationships of individuals coming into earthly existence have long been determined. There are also generations in which individuals have no desire to come into earthly existence and be connected with physicality, or immediately leave at the very beginning. In such cases, other beings that are not quite suited step in. This is something that is now quite common, that human beings go around without an I; they are actually not human beings, but have only a human form. They are beings like nature spirits, which we do not recognize as such because they go around in a human form. They are also quite different from human beings in regard to everything spiritual.

The riddle of life is not so simple. When such a being dies, it returns to nature from which it came. The corpse decays, but there is no real dissolution of the etheric body, and the natural being returns to nature. It is also possible that something like an automaton could occur. The entire human organism exists, and it might be possible to automate the brain and develop a kind of pseudomorality.

I do not like to talk about such things since we have often been attacked even without them. Imagine what people would say if they heard that we say there are people who are not human beings. Nevertheless, these are facts. Our culture would not be in such a decline if people felt more strongly that a number of people are going around who, because they are completely ruthless, have become something that is not human, but instead are demons in human form."

– from “Faculty Meetings With Rudolf Steiner Vol. 2”, July 1923

----------------------------

"Q: "There are some human beings who are like vampires. What are they and why are they like that?"

A:"They are not human; there is only a human form or appearance. They are incarnations of beings from the world that is just next to the physical, beings who live on the plane which we call the vital world. It is a world of all the desires and impulses and passions and of movements of violence and greed and cunning and every kind of ignorance; but all the dynamisms too are there, all the life-energies and all the powers. The beings of this world have by their nature a strange grip over the material world and can exercise upon it a sinister influence.

Some of them are formed out of the remains of the human being that persist after death in the vital atmosphere near to the earth-plane. His desires and hungers still float there and remain in form even after the dissolution of the body; often they are moved to go on manifesting and satisfying themselves and the birth of these creatures of the vital world is the consequence. But these are minor beings and, if they can be very troublesome, it is yet not impossible to deal with them.

There are others, far more dangerous, who have never been in human form; never were they born into a human body upon earth, for most often they refuse to accept this way of birth because it is slavery to matter and they prefer to remain in their own world, powerful and mischievous, and to control earthly beings from there. For, if they do not want to be born on earth, they do want to be in contact with the physical nature, but without being bound by it.

Their method is to try first to cast their influence upon a man; then they enter slowly into his atmosphere and in the end may get complete possession of him, driving out entirely the real human soul and personality. These creatures, when in possession of an earthly body, may have the human appearance but they have not a human nature. Their habit is to draw upon the life-force of human beings; they attack and capture vital power wherever they can and feed upon it. If they come into your atmosphere, you suddenly feel depressed and exhausted; if you are near them for some time you fall sick; if you live with one of them, it may kill you."

Q: "But how is one to get such creatures out of one's environment when they are once there?"

A:"The vital power incarnated in these beings is of a very material kind and it is effective only within a short distance. Ordinarily, if you do not live in the same house or if you are not in the same company with them, you do not come within their influence. But if you open some channel of connection or communication, through letters, for example, then you make possible an interchange of forces and are liable to be influenced by them even from a far distance.

The wisest way with these beings is to cut off all connection and have nothing to do with them - unless indeed you have great occult knowledge and power and have learned how to cover and protect yourself - but even then it is always a dangerous thing to move about with them. To hope to transform them, as some people do, is a vain illusion; for they do not want to be transformed. They have no intention of allowing any transformation and all effort in that direction is useless.

These beings, when in the human body, are not often conscious of what they really are. Sometimes they have a vague feeling that they are not quite human in the ordinary way. But still there are cases where they are conscious and very conscious; not only do they know that they do not belong to humanity but they know what they are, act in that knowledge and deliberately pursue their ends. The beings of the vital world are powerful by their very nature; when to their power they add knowledge, they become doubly dangerous.

There is nothing to be done with these creatures; you should avoid having any dealings with them unless you have the power to crush and destroy them. If you are forced into contact with them, beware of the spell they can cast. These vital beings, when they manifest on the physical plane, have always a great hypnotic power; for the centre of their consciousness is in the vital world and not in the material and they are not veiled and dwarfed by the material consciousness as human beings are. “

- from ‘The Hidden Forces of Life - Selections from the works of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother’

More:

- Organic Portals - Soulless Humans
http://veilofreality.com/…/18/organic-p ... ulless-hum…/

- Spiritless Humans
http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-hum
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”