The Hidden Agenda Behind The Planned Destruction of America with Rosa Koire

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I haven’t had a chance to watch this yet, but as I am reading her book, Behind the Green Mask, I will definitely make time to watch it (thank you Carol/Catlady888). Posting it here, so I can find it easily later, but also for anyone else who is interested. I have put many pieces together over the years, but the piece about the UN fills in many blanks, and it’s shocking to me that the book came out in 2011, and lays it all out there in a way that is very easy to see looking back. Especially if you are a landowner, you need to know this. They are very devious, and unfortunately good at what they do, especially because it’s all by stealth. I’m hoping we’re out in the sticks far enough, and in an area that is not high priority, that we’ll be left alone. It’s also good that I understand that freedom is an inside job. No matter what they do to us, I personally choose to remain free. They cannot, and do not, own my spirit, the essence of who I am, and they never will.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/EGA18p_XerE[/youtube]
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”