Yugoslavian Issues Warning To All Americans

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Short little video about what is currently unfolding here in the US in comparison to what happened in Yugoslavia. For those who haven’t figured it out yet, it helps to see the bigger picture so we can hopefully change the outcome. Not a near future I want to experience, but best prepare nonetheless.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/ixBsVodyJP0[/youtube]
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: Yugoslavian Issues Warning To All Americans

Post by Spiritwind »

I only watched half of this when I posted it to the forum. I must add some thoughts now, after having watched the whole thing.

As you may, or may not know, I generally stay out of politics. I do not engage in debates about whoever the main characters are, on either side of the usual arguments for or against whoever is in office, or running for office.

I will say the political divide is bigger than I’ve ever seen it in my lifetime. And I admit that even though I don’t find President Trumps personality very palatable, there is something strange going on. One thing, is pedophilia, sex trafficking, and much much more at the highest levels of society and government seem to be coming to light, exposed, what have you, at a level I also have not seen before. What is really going on? Could he truly be a good guy, or at the least a better bet than Biden? Well, knowing what I know about Biden, I would lean that way.

But there is more that I don’t know, and that I can’t prove, and the fact that they all seem to be on the same side in the end, or at least not actually on our side. I also don’t know the future with any certainty. It does seem also odd that there has been so much hatred directed towards this man, that seems to go beyond just politics. What is really going on there?

So I will continue to observe. This may all be the psyop of the century, or not. I will say that people rushing to vote for Biden just because they hate Trump may be shortsighted. I mean, you have seen the clips of him sniffing little girls hair? Pretty bizarro and creepy, if you ask me. Plus he doesn’t seem like he is all there. Trump is a wild card, and we just don’t know for sure what we will get, but I’m pretty sure the other choices are not actually better. I get a bad feeling in my gut, thinking about Biden getting elected. I get a feeling of total uncertainty with Trump. Time will tell, I guess, time will tell. We may be heading for a civil war either way. And they will have won again. Or not. Either way, a good time to get comfortable with embracing the unknown.

Because I do agree that forces are trying to make us hate each other, so that the real enemy remains hidden and does not seem to ever be made accountable for all the havoc they wreak over and over again. My deepest wish is for the curtain to be pulled back completely, so that we all get a good look at what we are actually dealing with. May the truth eventually prevail.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”