We need to remember

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Aria Persei

We need to remember

Post by Aria Persei »

Here is the text from a video I edited, intended to connect with the dormant gnosis inside of a minority.
It's called "remember".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7b8Z5-7iZQ&t=1s

Now it's every day that we are many to deepen our awakening process, waking up from layers and layers of numbness and hypnosis, lifting the veil on spells that have been placed on our lives. Something inside of us has shifted and awakened from the madness and the inversion. It is a time, an invitation, to go through all that has been embedded in our consciousness and dismantle it, a time to see through the inverted reality that has been sold to us, repetitively, agressively.

There is no turning back yet there are many hamster wheels ready to entrap us, keeping us looping in circles. The every day work of dismantling these spider webs can sometimes feel like a path of crucifixion. It certainly requires a lot of tenacity and bravery in letting go of all that isn't serving us and making the needed decisions to take the inverted code, the counterfeit, out of our veins. Game over. The old spells are dissolving. Though at first it might seem like a path of extreme loneliness, one has to get familiar with this sensing of aloneness. Keeping believing in this moment when the integration work pays off to new blossoms, including trustworthy alliances and healthy collaborations seeded standing strong and tall for Truth and Love, dismantling the parasitic consciousness and the artifical intelligences that are battling to keep a grip on human consciousness.

Creation has infinite wisdom and possibilities for the one who dares to bow and ask humbly. How can I move out of the temptation of division? How can I shift from reaction to staying grounded in the core of myself? How can I learn not to be affected by the energy bend of frequencies of fear ? Powerlessness – this feeling that life is happening to us while there is not much we can do – is a program that keeps many neutralised. How can I be stating the wholeness of who I am, just because the expression of it is deeply healing in itself ? When perpetrators have vanished, how can I recollect myself and choose inner unity? How can I be a better zero point witness of this fascinating existence? Can I remember about the light being that I am, the powerful creator ?

Gathering knowledge only helps if it is at the service of a higher discernement, for we become less easily duped. What belongs to my field and what is not ? What is this exterior influence triggering inside of me, causing me to be reactive ? There is such thing like righteous rage. Can I recognize a relationship that is empowering and one that is handling me  though shame and guilt programming ? Are people around me able to show accountability for when they step over my boundaries ? While observing this, can I move away from polarity, cutting the chord that tries to handle me because it is necessary, and not from a place of wounding ? As I understand both handlers and handled ones are victims of the matrix control systems. Yet, as a being who tends towards sovereignty, it is my choice and my duty to do my part and unchord and say no to the old ways. Can I stay connected to keeping open to the world, while still being in my own core center ? Loving, being, laughing, crying, living, breathing through.
One door closes, another opens. Have you ever notice how a silence can speak mountains? We are here passengers of this terrestrial adventure, torchbearers who are awakening to who we are, humble witnesses and creative actors for the next generations. A path of regeneration. A golden carpet of new ways. As the chaos is being unravelled while the matrix grids are combusting, can our hearts remain opened ? We are perfection in our ways of being flawed and not all knowing. What matters is to be working on becoming the best version of ourselves, staying connected to the voice within. The one that whispers. Shhhhh, remember. Remember. May you be remembering the codes of light within you. May you let go of the desire to want to know all secrets and misteries of life. May you be connected to that focus and creative power in you that help you transform every moment. May you be giving everything now as there was no tomorrow. May you let go of these dreams of entitled happiness, because these realms are about something else, a battle and a war on consciousness. May you be able to move your attention and shift away from anything that is not sustaining the freedom of the human race and all animal and plant species. May you be expelling every single thing that is not compatible with the highest good of the future of our race. May you feel safe with your own recovered sanity, creating from your core center.

May you know our future is safe, no matter what it might be. May you use your cocreative vision to carry and hold a positive timeline, without an hint of a doubt. My consciousness is seeded with the magic I hold in my heart, and so is yours. Remember. That is how we are building the future we want to see flourish. Sensing those times. Using our creative power to place the outcome in the hand of the greatest good of all. Whatever the way it is supposed to unfold, we shall be ready. Making this life a journey of love and remembrance, being at the command of and reclaiming, our cocreative power.

Ariane
♡ Keep connected to the love ♡
On the road to Remembrance
✨ Code Buster

Return to “General discussions”