Q, Trump, & the Alien Agenda - A Chat with Tom Montalk

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I watched/listened to the following video. I’m looking at all sides of the equation these days, as an observer that admits I really don’t know. But I’ve always enjoyed Tom Montalk, as he is incredibly knowledgeable, and I definitely feel he gives a great deal to think about in this one. I’ve moved beyond my knee jerk reaction (or at least, trying to), to things my mind wants to dismiss out of hand, for any reason. Regardless, I do believe all is not set in stone, and even when things seem to be very bleak, we should not give up on ourselves, or humanity. (And by the way, towards the end, Tom admits that it’s possible it all a bait and switch, which I have considered too. In the end, we just have to watch this play out, and see what happens. Hard, cause I’m one of those people who has skipped to the end, because I couldn’t handle the suspense.)

[youtube]https://youtu.be/eEoJibTMg6o[/youtube]
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”