They're Relying on You to OBEY

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I know Christine has not been on the forum for some time, but she shared this elsewhere (EE FB). It’s only 10 minutes long. I probably have more time than she does, working out here on the farm. I also have more freedom than most. And most importantly, after being a manufactured home park manager for close to 8 years, in the early 2000’s, I learned to get over my anxiety and fear of conflict. I guarantee you, I will become a fugitive living off the land, and staying hidden wherever I can, before letting anyone force me to comply with this “new normal” bullshit. Yes, I’m calling it out. Many of us said exactly these things we’re seeing now, were going to come to pass. And yet, people are still going along to get along. I can feel it in my Scotch/Irish bones, I come from a long line of people willing to give their lives to maintain a semblance of freedom for them and their families. This right was not given to me, I was born with it, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to give it up now. Sacred law trumps man’s laws, every time.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/DHuZCCvKK00[/youtube]
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”