Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Just watched this and thought it was very good. Connected a few more dots that help one get a handle on the bigger picture.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/C1-0XKYAZII[/youtube]
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown

Post by Spiritwind »

So, it’s been removed : (
And that’s our wonderful fascist dictators at work again.

Ah, not end of story after all! You can find it here:
https://www.brighteon.com/28fcf8ba-f0ec ... b49a417a26
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown

Post by Spiritwind »

Just watched this video again, and probably even need to watch it one more time and actually take notes so I remember it better. So much information, and yes, I am calling attention to it again. If you really want to understand what is going on and why, what the end game is, and what we can do about it, this is time well spent. I wish I could do more on a personal level, and maybe I can. I guess it’s a good time to review with even greater depth of scrutiny the ways I am supporting this system still, and how to withdraw my support and complicity in building what amounts to a worldwide prison. Besides Brighteon, here is another place to find it. It’s funny, because my husband and I (although I don’t watch TV at all and haven’t in years) do watch a lot of sci-fi and it’s weird to realize so many of these movies and series are telling us exactly what they have been, are, and plan to do, in our future, straight up. So they use entertainment to inform us, and all the while most haven’t a clue.

Return to “General discussions”