Immunity Passports Are No Longer a Fantasy

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Immunity Passports Are No Longer a Fantasy

Post by Spiritwind »

This was posted in The Greater Reset Activation telegram group by Derrick Broze. He highlights where we DO seem to be heading. It does fill me also with a feeling of dread at times. I grapple with it (where we appear to be heading) everyday. I contemplate how I will deal with the possibilities, as I am definitely in the camp of not ever being willing to take the jab, under any circumstances. I happen to live in an area where there are a great deal of freedom loving, strong minded people who likewise feel the same way I do. I am fortunate, I guess, as I see others who live in areas where that doesn’t seem to be so much the case. They express a profound sense of isolation. But even in those areas, groups are starting to form, just a little later than folks here. They are sensing the signs of the times. And I agree, we need to be proactive. Unless you plan to take the jab, or maybe you think you can go it alone (not my first choice).

Friends,

My latest article for The Last American Vagabond is titled As Predicted: Immunity Passports Are No Longer a Fantasy, and is extremely important! Many of you have heard about the concept of "Immunity Passports" or "Digital Certificates" which will allow people who have been vaccinated to travel, work, and play.

I have been warning about them for about a year and NOW they are here. There are a number of companies working on digital immunity passports and they are nearing completion. What exactly does that mean?

**It means by the end of 2021 most people in the world will not be able to travel without showing proof of vaccination. It also means that it's likely you might need one of these passports to work, to attend concerts or sports games, and potentially, they might be needed to shop at the grocery stores. **

This possibility does, indeed, fill me with fear and dread. I had hoped to see more resistance to these measures, but it appears most people are simply trying to survive or achieve some sense of "normalcy" during these chaotic times. I am not here to tell you or your family what to do. I only hope that I can offer a voice of sanity during these times. So here's my humble advice:

1. Stop thinking in terms of normalcy - The reality is that the old life you knew is not coming back. Once you accept this we can start focusing on solutions.

2. Be Proactive - If you know, without a doubt, you are not going to get a COVID vaxx then you need to start thinking about how you will feed your family, make a living, and see your loved ones without submitting to the vaxx and Immunity Passports.

3. Talk to Neighbors and Get Organized - Start using The Freedom Cell Network to find people in your local area. The sooner we build local community the better off we will be. In the event you cannot travel, work, or shop without a passport, we are going to need each other like never before. Get organized Now.

4. Find Your Inner Peace - As much as we need to prepared physically - this is also a spiritual battle! We need to slow down, find some quiet time for reflection, and remember what we are thankful for. Remember what you are fighting for. Hold those memories and thoughts deep in your heart and commit to doing anything that is necessary to protect what you love. Commit to making hard decisions, to pushing past discomfort, and focusing on your long term goals. We Can Do This.

I don't claim to have all the answers, but I do know This Is The Moment We Were Born For. This Is Our Time To Shine.

Thank You and Remember -

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE POWERFUL. YOU ARE FREE.

- Derrick Broze
Founder, Editor
The Conscious Resistance Network

Want to Support Our Work?

Consider supporting via Patreon or Investing via crypto, Paypal and more!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”