Human Extinction and UFOs | The Richard Dolan Show

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I just read Dolan’s most recent book, and then just today ran across this video posted on another forum (that I very rarely visit anymore). Much of what he addresses are things I have also been pondering. Seems we have more questions than answers these days, and truth, the real unedited picture of what is really happening here and where it will end up, still remains somewhat out of reach, with much speculation still the norm. I do strongly feel that these ARE the questions we should be thinking and talking about, instead of the manufactured focus on which phase of lockdown we should be in, whether to mask up or not, and whether to comply with all these mandates including getting the jab(s). In fact, all these distractions are, in my view, manufactured to keep us looking elsewhere, such as the current border crisis with US and Mexico etc., rising gas prices and shortages, even the ridiculous cost of building materials. And that is just a small sample. That aspect of things (purposefully instigated crises, scarcity, trauma, and fear mongering) is only going to escalate in my opinion. Personally I have other things to think about.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/q0yxTLD8rGQ[/youtube]
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”