What on Earth Happened by Ewaranon

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

What on Earth Happened by Ewaranon

Post by Spiritwind »

Christine posted the following videos on EE’s youtube, after they were taken down by the original poster. They will probably get taken down again, but you can also find them on BitChute. I have watched most of both of them (I had to watch the ones that were broken down into smaller segments due to my horrible internet service). A treasure trove of information laid out. Even if you initially scoff at the idea of a flat earth (I certainly did!), I still think his information raises a lot of good questions, and made me think deeply, which is ALWAYS a good thing! We need to question every single “truth” we’ve been taught. And, actually, when I go into deep contemplation and ask my guides, what I see is both! A flat plane, and a globe. Now, the globe may be a torus, or an energy field, but either way, I do believe our controllers, and therefore narrative writers, have left something vital out of the picture, and once agin have their own nefarious reasons for their continued magicians trick antics (look at this here, while we’re doing this over there). Could the lie really be this big? I’m beginning to think, yes, it could be.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/hGHAkhY7hzs[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/_2Bz1Q4PejQ[/youtube]
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Re: What on Earth Happened by Ewaranon

Post by Spiritwind »

Here’s Ewaranon’s latest. I haven’t finished yet (it’s 90 minutes) but I’m a little over half way through. I’ve had friends who dismissed his work out of hand due to his views on flat earth, but if you can suspend your need to throw the baby out with the bath water, no matter what your views on whether we are on a globe or not, you will find some true gems in here, especially in regards to genetics, and WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW in our reality. I will finish watching at the first opportunity.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”