Why Totalitarianism

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Why Totalitarianism

Post by Spiritwind »

I’m not posting the whole article, because it is quite long. It’s a very good article in its entirety though, so well worth the read. Hard to believe this is where we are now (and I see no end in sight).

Why Totalitarianism
A look into history, the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and our souls

https://tessa.substack.com/p/totalitarianism?

What is a totalitarian society?
Here is my crude personal definition: A totalitarian society is a society that applies the boot to the majority of its citizens in a way that is direct and glitter-free. It punishes speech and behavior based on arbitrary rules that protect the authority and that can be bent for the leaders but cannot be bent for regular citizens. And yes, there is an internal logic to the rules, and they do make sense from the standpoint of the Machine. But to internalize that logic as a citizen, one has to be broken and learn to be helpless first.

On the other hand, a society that masks the boot and applies the boot selectively—especially if it focuses the boot on the people outside its borders and allows for a zone of respectability on the inside where the boot is velvety—and also allows people to walk from under the boot and into the zone of respectability—that society is a democracy.

The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is the size of the zone of respectability vs. the size of the hard boot zone. And that, now, is what’s currently changing in Western countries, even though it is masked as a “health response.”

What is it about the Machine? Why does it hurt?

I believe that what makes the Machine the Machine is its refusal to respect the spiritual sanctity of free will and our right to make sovereign decisions about our lives. Wherever there is an ambition to mock and stomp free citizens’ free will, there is an emboldened Machine close by. And it hurts because we are not robots. We have souls. And yeah, we are usually much quicker to notice and detest the boot on our immediate neck as opposed to the boot on the neck of our neighbor—but the thing with the boot is that once it stomps a few necks with little collective resistance, it quickly develops a big appetite, and there go all the necks....

Why is free will so important for our happiness?

We have souls. When we are connected to our soul and can spread our wings, we feel good and joyous, and we are invincible—and that’s almost regardless of the circumstance. It is from that connection to the infinite resonant energy that we get a sense of calm and existential belonging, from which we can do what we want: create, be brave, love, heal, build, trade, treat others with respect, and fight for our dignity.

But when that connection is broken, we are weak, like a flower in the wind. If we are kicked off our senses, it makes it easy for the Machine to place us where it wants us—and then eat us. For that reason, totalitarian structures tend to really pound on people, terrorize them, and spook them off their senses until their bodies disconnect from their souls. And for that exact reason, it is important that we don’t give in.

If we don’t succumb to the bullying, then sooner or later, the Machine will fail. But if we succumb to the bullying, then, depending on our personality, we’ll either turn into dwarfed versions of ourselves who just want the pain to end—or become petty tyrants whose tummies are burning with hunger for more control over physical objects to compensate for the lack of spiritual nourishment that we are born to have. And it is this disconnection from the soul that makes a dogmatic people militant. It’s the hunger. It’s the spiritual suffering.

What does totalitarianism have to do with us today?

Well, a lot. It’s the vibe. It’s the messaging. It’s the censorship. It’s the right to coerce. It is something that stared with “See something, say something,” and developed into a situation where presidents, mayors, and governors talk about Americans who don’t do as told like a mob leader would talk about a cockroach who needs to be squashed. It’s surreal—and frankly unnerving.

But even more to the point, unless we push back from the heart, we are going to be forcefully placed on a “cradle to grave” conveyor that will include about a million mandatory interventions of different kinds, tied to our digital ID and a whip. I am sure about that. They would never have bothered with the passports and surrounding infrastructure if they didn’t have very ambitious plans for our bodies. First, with the help of the journalists, we’ll get a gazillion boosters—and then a gazillion more new things that they’ll come up with as time goes by. Our bodies. Their will. They are building a precedent.

[Think about it this way. In the late 1990s, Big Telecom companies invested a lot of money into the new infrastructure for the internet, a relatively novel thing at the time. In 1998, Verizon almost single-handedly wrote the DMCA (the legislation that made companies legally immune in case of copyright infringement by internet users). Shortly after, internet companies like Google were grandfathered into the deal. And then they spent two decades manufacturing a culture shift, encouraging theft of traditional publishers’ intellectual property, trying to obsolete physical books, pushing all our activities online, coming up with all sorts of tricks and incentives, bribing academics and librarians, and lobbying politicians—all to ensure the maximum flow of ones and zeros through their precious machines so that they could make more money, build their AI, and own our lives as much as possible. This thing today is no different, except it’s more massive and more physically invasive. Anyway, I digressed.]

Now.

I like to distinguish between facts and hypotheses, so here is a fact: There is an explicitly stated goal by some of the most influential, richest individuals in the world to completely upend the fabric of life as we know it. They are not being shy about it, either. Their vision explicitly lives on government websites and is featured in mainstream publications. And it’s kind of totalitarian.

The way they describe it in their own words is near identical to the way “conspiracy theorists” describe it—the only difference is that they talk about it with a positive spin, and “conspiracy theorists” talk about it with a negative spin.

The main implication of their vision for a regular person is a severe decrease in access to subjective personal choices and physical wholesomeness, with lots of decision-making and body management outsourced to computers (or, rather, to the influential people who have the financial means to determine what kind of algorithms are desirable for the masses… kind of like our bolshevik bourgeois who promised “land to the peasants” and then took their cattle).

In the world of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, every citizen is plugged in the Internet of Bodies via a number of implanted devices. The device may not be the classic conspiratorial “chip” but it kind of is, just a slicker version of it. On the technology side, the tools come from decades of military research and development. The military people have made great technological advances in the past years in terms of implantable devices (regular, nano, gel, the kind that interacts with various beamable frequencies. etc. etc.)

As a quick primer, here is a very short and informative video from Spiro. By the way, regardless of your thoughts about the v-word, Spiro’s statement is factually accurate. The Internet of Bodies and the COVID v-word are aggressively propagated by roughly the same group of wealthy individuals, who, I believe, view our bodies as a new frontier for their tech. There is work underway for mRNA flu shots, HIV shots, and, I kid you not, plague shots, which are particularly sorely needed. And they are only starting, so your passport better have a million slots!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”