The Great Walkout is Starting

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

The Great Walkout is Starting

Post by Spiritwind »

The Great Walkout is Starting; against the vaccine mandate
By Jon Rappaport - September 13, 2021

Children’s Health Defense: “Thousands of Parents and Educators Plan to ‘Walk Out’ To Protest Masking, Vaccine Mandates. We have launched a nationwide ‘Walk Out Week’ starting on September 13 in response to mask and vaccine mandates in schools and businesses around the country. Parents, educators and concerned citizens across the U.S. will participate in the coordinated week-long event focused on peaceful non-compliance, to remind government officials that individuals should have the final say when it comes to their health and that of their children.”

Nny360: “In a letter to [New York] Gov. Kathy Hochul and state Health Commissioner Howard Zucker, the GOP lawmakers warned the [vaccine] mandate could lead to massive resignations and firings of health care workers who refuse the shot.”

Madison.com: “Increasingly, health care facilities in Wisconsin and around the country require their employees to be vaccinated. Yet in long-term care facilities such as nursing homes — where residents are highly susceptible to severe illness and death from COVID-19 — some workers refuse the shot.”
“As of late August, Wisconsin’s rate of fully vaccinated nursing home employees was around 60%.”

Bloomberg: “Right now nearly 1 in 8 nurses are neither vaccinated nor planning to get a shot.”

“And in some parts of the country, hospital administrators say only about half of their nursing staff are vaccinated.”

Stat News: “Millions of unused Covid-19 vaccines are set to go to waste as demand dwindles across the United States and doses likely expire this summer, according to public health officials…”

“Currently, states have administered 52.36 million fewer doses than have been distributed to them, according to federal data.”

“A significant tranche of Pfizer doses is expected to expire in August… Given waning domestic vaccine demand, those doses are unlikely to be fully used before they must be tossed.”

“’We’re seeing demand [for the vaccine] falling off across all the states,’ said Marcus Plescia, chief medical officer at the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials.”

A Dream....
Frank has his weekly appointment with his therapist.
Doc, I had a very disturbing dream.
Well, Frank, you know, during the pandemic and the lockdowns, the subconscious is swinging into high gear. Many people are having uncomfortable dreams.
That doesn’t make me feel better.
I could write you a prescription for Depoxywraparound-3-x.
What’s that?
Doesn’t matter. You won’t dream anymore.
Really? So in the dream, I was at a small rally in a country town. Biden was talking to a few people. Then I was standing with him alone, off to the side, next to a tent. I handed him an ice cream cone. He went at it like it was his last meal.
Could you see his teeth?
I don’t know. Why?
Teeth could be symbolic.
So I asked him, Do you really know what you’re doing with this new vaccine mandate? It affects a HUNDRED MILLION people.
What did he say?
He kept gobbling up the ice cream. Between bites, he said, “That many people? That’s good. I want to force everyone.” Why, I said. He said, “Because it’s standard. We have to have a standard. Otherwise people go off on their own. That would be dangerous.”
And his comment disturbed you?
Yes. When he said go off on their own, he meant…he was talking about anything they might do that wasn’t regulated. Anything at all.
How do you know he meant that?
I could tell. In the dream, it was obvious.
You could have misinterpreted him.
No. I saw something in his face.
What was that?
A desire for revenge. He was suffering and he wanted to blame everybody else. There was blankness in his face. As if he was acting under orders.
That’s a pretty large interpretation. You’re assuming a great deal.
I’m not assuming. I SAW all that.
In the dream you were telepathic?
Haven’t you ever had a dream where you just KNEW what was going on?
I don’t dream.
Ever?
Ever.
Don’t you think that’s odd?
No.
Why don’t you dream, Doc?
Several reasons. I’ve resolved, in therapy, many of the issues that would cause my subconscious to work overtime while I’m asleep. Also, several years ago, I participated in a contract with the Department of Defense.
What contract?
We studied automatic reflexes. The training involved using physical inputs to change the responses to stimuli.
You lost me.
Let’s say when a person hears the sound of gunfire, he feels fear. We want to change that reflex. We want a soldier to feel nothing, or a sense of excitement.
How is that possible?
Through inputs. Certain frequencies.
Electronic?
You could say that. So continue describing your dream, Frank.
I said to Biden, This is has never been done in the history of America—telling more than a hundred million people they can’t work at a job unless they take a vaccine. It’s UNTHINKABLE.
Did he answer you?
Yes. He said, “We’re at that stage now. We have to do unthinkable things.” Why, I said. He said, “It’s on the schedule.”
That’s interesting.
It was as if there was a schedule, and Biden couldn’t do anything about it. He accepted that.
In life, there ARE certain things we can’t change. It’s a sign of maturity when we come to terms with—
No. That’s not what I mean. Biden was a disabled old man saying that. He knew what was going on, and he was…
He was what?
Beyond despair. He had already felt despair, and he found out it didn’t do any good. Years ago. Do you see? He’d totally surrendered to something.
You’re making all sorts of assumptions again.
No I’m not. In the dream, what I’m telling you…it was as clear as day.
You know what your problem is, Frank?
Tell me.
When you go to sleep, you dream. That’s the basic issue. I see I can’t talk you out of your own interpretations of these dreams. So you just have to stop.
Stop dreaming?
Yes.
That doesn’t sound good.
Why?
I don’t know. It sounds like surgery. If I stop dreaming, will I be different when I’m awake?
I would say yes. You won’t be as emotional. You’ll have more balance.
Like Biden in the dream? I’ll be blank? You know, he kept eating ice cream. The cone didn’t run out. There was always ice cream in it.
That alone should tell you…in your dream, you obviously weren’t talking with Biden. It was your version of him.
I’m not so sure.
Come on, Frank. You can’t believe the man in your dream was like the actual Biden.
Why not?
Let me write you a prescription. Try it for a week. You’ll stop dreaming. If you don’t like the effect, I’ll wean you off the drug.
By then, it might be too late.
What do you mean?
In my new state of mind, I might want to keep taking it.
And what would be so wrong with that?
Biden was under…he had given up his…he was under the control of other people. He knew it. Way back in the past, he had fought it, and he lost.
There you go again. What do you want to change about your life, Frank?
Right now?
Yes.
I don’t know.
You want to be happy. You don’t want to be bothered and distracted by troubling things. Doesn’t that sound about right?
Maybe.
You come in here with a dream—sure, I could analyze it for you, but it’s just a dream…
He was talking to a Chinese official.
What?
Biden. He was sitting in a chair in an empty auditorium. A Chinese officer was standing over him, lecturing him.
We’re back on that again. Why don’t you call the White House and tell them about your dream, Frank? Lay it out. They’ll put you on a long list of nutcases. Is that what you want?
No.
Will you take the medicine I want to give you?
No.
All right then…was Biden eating cherry vanilla?
What? Yes, yes he was.
With sprinkles?
Yes. How did you—
He was wearing a gray suit, and a blue tie?
Yes—
The place where you were asking him about the vaccine mandate—there was a tree, a large oak tree. You were standing in the shade. There was a tent nearby.
How do you know that?
The ice cream cone. It was a dark brown.
That’s right.
A small boy rode by on a bicycle.
How do you know all this?
I’ve had ten patients in the last two weeks who’ve had the same dream.
That’s impossible.
I’d agree with you. Except for the ten patients.
How can you explain it?
I can’t. Actually, it’s more than ten. I’ve spoken with several colleagues. They’ve all had patients who had the same dream.
Someone is putting the dream in our minds?
I don’t think so. I think it’s an organic event.
What?
People are staging a rebellion, internally. That would be my interpretation. The vaccine mandate is going too far. The shared dream is the first wave of the resistance. A new level of resistance.
What’s going to happen next?
I don’t know.
There was something else I said to him in the dream.
I know what it was, Frank. You said the whole country is going to stage a walkout. The whole country is going to stay home from work. In protest against the mandate.
That’s exactly what I said.
Every patient, in his dream, told Biden that.
So let’s do it, Doc.
You’re including me, Frank?
Come on, Doc. Don’t you think I know what’s going on? You had the same dream, too.
It’s the first time I had a dream in ten years.
How did it feel?
The next morning, I remembered what it was like to be happy.
Here’s the thing, Doc. It’s already started. We just don’t know about it yet.
What’s started?
The walkout. The nurses, for instance. They’re leaving their jobs because they won’t take the vaccine. More nurses than we know about. Many more.
You know, Frank…my cousin was killed in Vietnam. His mother had a dream about it, before it was reported to her. The Army stalled the report, because her son was killed by friendly fire. She actually had the dream after her son was dead, but before it was reported…
That’s why we’re dreaming, Doc. Because the walkout has started, but the news doesn’t want to report the extent of it…
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”