DOJO->(SOURCE CODE) - Clif High

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Think of this what you want. To some he will sound crazy, but I found it highly informative, and actually quite entertaining (he swears like a sailor). Thanks Karelia for sharing this, as I would probably have missed it (and it shockingly played for me even with the terrible internet we have). And, again, I feel I need to add, that this is just information, not gospel. There are many ways to look at what is happening, and from our sofas at home, we don’t know much for sure. One thing I’m fairly certain of though, is that my usual conviction of networking, and taking care to create an alternate system to provide food and medicine for our tribes and communities is still paramount. Regardless of what’s really happening “out there”, we are in a war with basically very evil beings who will use every underhanded means to further enslave and control us, as well as killing off large numbers of the population to make us more manageable. Plus they love to pit us against each other. Especially be careful with anyone being designated as “the good guys”.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”