Have you seen this

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Phil

Re: Have you seen this

Post by Phil »

Well, I’m watching you morph from a thief to a harvester of MILABs, intent on using and abusing them, based on the loyalists belief in his “sterling integrity”, as for some reason, he chooses to not present any of the evidence he claims to have against you…or even any anecdotal stories or context for these troubling past 14 months you’ve apparently been victimizing him.

Are we anticipating a rollout of some damning intel? Or is he going to stick the whistleblower playbook, and just talk about it?

From where I’m sitting, these calculated moves in this game he engaged (pun intended) you in reek of “pre-emptive strike”…is he afraid of something you would say?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I am totally confused by the whole thing Phil, going to sit with it for a few days and perhaps a coherent answer will emerge. It's about MILABS now? Claudia and I participated in one support group that ran for six sessions, this was with Eve Lorgen and Laura Leon, so it was co-facilitated by "professionals". Since then we haven't been involved with any personal healing work, we don't advertise and we don't charge money for our work which basically is writing, interviews and helping empower others by deep listening.

I will continue to leave it to others to try and sort it out, a distortion of truth is a lie.

I Love Life in the very fiber of my Being and am in a state of Pronoia, it is really surreal to observe what is being said, feels like another world.

Be well friend, find inner silence and drink of Life fully.

Christine
Phil wrote:Well, I’m watching you morph from a thief to a harvester of MILABs, intent on using and abusing them, based on the loyalists belief in his “sterling integrity”, as for some reason, he chooses to not present any of the evidence he claims to have against you…or even any anecdotal stories or context for these troubling past 14 months you’ve apparently been victimizing him.

Are we anticipating a rollout of some damning intel? Or is he going to stick the whistleblower playbook, and just talk about it?

From where I’m sitting, these calculated moves in this game he engaged (pun intended) you in reek of “pre-emptive strike”…is he afraid of something you would say?
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Well, it's a lot of things...not least of which is "drama on forums" that you're damned if you do/damned if you don't participate in...so it's probably wise to continue to sit back and watch it evolve, but I want you to know...on a thread I just realized/remembered is private on the ToT, I posted this:

People thanking him for his "disclosure", which he claims to have documentation and 14 months of behind the scenes experiences that "if only we knew, we'd know how much of a victim Christine made poor Bill".

Surprise me Mr Ryan, be better than the folks in this arena you try to distinguish yourself from. walk your walk and show your sterling integrity. Do somethings none of these celebs you created ever seem able to do: show us the evidence.

To which someone replied (I'd directly quote but don't want to get in trouble): noticing a pattern, donk? And sort of pointed at Corey and him talking about having all kinds of "evidence"

To which i replied:

Yeah but the thing no one seems to be able or even seem to want to do is try to trace the pattern back to the origin, I can't believe that it is human nature or some evolutionary trend that benefits our species, I believe it is a harmful creation

To me, the closest thing we can ever have to real evidence of any kind of "truth" on these forums is the record of our experience here. That's what's appealing to me about these places, you can directly interact with people who claim to have extraordinary information and experiences.

This whole thing feels to me like a distraction, from unpleasant angles that Bill and his interests seem to want to keep "the masses" away from. Extra convenience added in that it lends to the creation of the wonderful character image he likes to maintain. And even better, it creates sympathy...poor Bill, the pile of sentimental gold he was sitting on was stolen in the divorce, I better donate to keep the spirit of Avalon alive

My final booting from Avalon occurred when I kept pushing Bill to try to clarify the Corey situation, the story of which never added up to me, some important components and connections seem to be missing. This necessarily tied in to Bill & Christine's relationship (which was supposedly hidden to "protect" her, another strange pattern of pushing ideas that go against belief in any of the stuff the forums talk about), which became a nice diversion from answering any questions people have about the story

Even if everything about Christine is true (still waiting on that documentation Bill!), the 14-month 30-draft no-input-from-Bill effort by "Avalon moderation" looks to me like a calculated move in a game. It sort of reeks of a preemptive strike, out of fear of what might be revealed by the "theiving harvester of MILABs"

Maybe it's my crazy conspiratorial mind, twisted by interactions with these people, but my gut feeling higher self inner knowingness any other new agey term for the gut intuition tells me that someone doesn't want connections being made, especially ones that seem trace a path that looks like all roads lead to (because they originated from) the Project

...because I always thought PA would be the perfect place to do exactly what they're now painting a picture of you doing: luring in experiencers for some questionable use.

I am offering my perspective as a suggestion that no matter your philosphical views about any of the myriad of issues that get touched on with that thread, the one in common that should be important to you is, well...hehe, it's my tagline: What is the purpose of its presence?

I covered my suspicions in my post, but you don't have the luxury of observing, you have to approach it for what it undeniably is no matter where you stand: a narrative starring BR with you cast as the villain, based on his word and integrity.

IMO, your decisions should be based on your feelings about that and its impact on your life...and how you would like it to impact him.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

This is a response to a private email that has circulated to a few select people, of which I was not the personal recipient. But, since there is much slinging around of so called facts, I feel at least all will know where I am coming from on this issue. And, even without knowing the contents, it illustrates what a slippery slope is being tread here.

Wow,
Well, first off, I had been cursed as well, before I even came into this lifetime. And, it is clear to me now that (this person who's name I will not insert) is just another one of those people that were purposefully put into her life to keep her going in that zig zag path while thinking she was going in a straight line. I am familiar with that. In fact I am familiar with the whole pattern, of being put up on a pedestal, and then being subsequently torn down again, and I am very very familiar with passive aggressive behavior. Probably all of us have been and currently are targets because we are actually feared by the archonic forces who pull the strings in this reality from behind the curtain. Many lifetimes have we suffered and been taken out. But we will continue to stand tall without fear, because we remember and are continuing to remember the fullness of who and what we really are. And that makes us enemy #1.

I also know that I have something that accompanies me that can make others kind of afraid of me. It actually protects me, but it is not human, and can be sort of felt by others. My friend, (****), and I have actually cleared whole rooms by just our presence (a very weird thing to observe).

Also, I am going to tell you a little, very personal, story about myself. My husband and I have been together (he has something very powerful that accompanies him and has saved his life many times, especially when in the military, as well) for 15 years, and have managed 3 different mobile home parks together. The last one we left in 2007 to have our life on a sailboat experience. Before we left I was selling mobile homes for the owner of the park. It's a long story, but in brief he was actually kind of similar in a few ways. He cared much more about profit and money, than people. But he could come across like a good man, doing good things. And, he misled people in a variety of ways I came to see. Anyway, I purposefully also misled him when we left. He told me I could sell the mobile home we had purchased for a very good elderly friend who has since passed away. He told me I could keep any profit I made. Well, to do this and actually make it work for us under the circumstances, I put the home in my husband's name and sold the home to a man with an original contract that I know the owner would not have agreed to (did I tell you I am a risk taker? LOL). It did all work out in the end, but, in the meantime the owner threatened me with legal action, and, to anyone outside looking in, it would have appeared as though I stole his home. I have no regret, but I know first hand how things, even facts, can be made into weapons to be used against someone.

The only other thing I can add here is that we all must be doing something right to have garnered the attention of the archonic forces that are desperate to keep things in a state of turmoil and turn people against each other. It's unfortunate that anyone can be used, and does get used, in this game that is being played out here. Fortunately I have made contact, even since childhood but didn't realize it at the time, with the other life affirming energy that wants only to assist, uplift, and encourage me, that we are also all immersed in. To me, it's a matter of what channel, or frequency, you tune to.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Phil

Post by Phil »

Bill’s favorite conversation ender whenever he was done interacting with me was always a condescending: really Phil, what are you doing to heal the world?

As if what he is doing is always a service to humanity, and my concerns were always trivial and/or invalid.

So in this case, I wonder, what does he suppose he and the upper end of his hierarchy are doing to the heal world, to me it looks like they are serving us by:

Warning of the threat you pose, through the example of how maliciously you made him your victim.

To be fair Christine, I have to say a lot of people already believed your intentions were/are dark.

Any of those people whose opinion I actually value know BR’s true nature and have seen the inconsistencies with the character he created and the person you end up dealing with outside of the public’s eye.

Your actions and words so far have seemed consistent to me, but I think it would serve you to tone done your philosophical “big picture” views that the discerning may interpret as a bit woo-woo and deflecting.

Be direct. Stand in truth. Save the broader teachings/sharings for a more appropriate time
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I'm seeing that bill, Paul, their supporters cannot deal with healthy competition.

The thread squeals Listen to my Anguish then devolves into a nebulous but typically cultish "they operate without our permission".

FYI if I'm one of the unfortunate persons whom bill & co label as " Milab", I've not yet attended a healing session here -- but let me tell everyone, I'd rather pay money to a support group like Christines than a sinking ship going in ponderoud rhetorical circles.

Woman have power too.
The power to say no more,
Power to go to a better place and thrive there.

Being called a Milab by some false authority, having that be the label and excuse for the projection of their blame for whatevet Dissonance they experiencr from day to day, is rankling.

Socrates had a spirit guide. Does that make him dangerous, possessed Milab lol.
What about every other great philosopher or scientist who dared to look deeper at the seen and unseen worlds.

Leaving any power hungry group invites attack as they are sensitive to the loss of Your Power.

They do not have authority to silence you, me or anyone.

There is very little public support for their prison yard mentality.

I tried bringing issues to their attention years ago, the bull baiting in private offsite chats, the clandestine invitations to leave the country, these are red flags.

Please dont take it to heart or cease writing because of gang shaming.

Love to you Christine & ee family.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

You all make many good points, and I thank you for speaking with clarity, a rare commodity in this day and age.

I've been tired of the soap operas playing out in this simulation of reality, but I'll say that the first thought that came to mind when I read through the thread over there was how the archonic signature stands out like a sore thumb in more than one post.

I realised early on in this simulation where the abusers of my childhood were concerned, they can shame me, they can ruin my reputation, they can torture me, they can kill me. What they want most is to break me so they can devour my soul. And that is the one task they fail. The same counts for the Bills, the Pauls, the Simons, the Eves, the Rachels, and whatever other biblical or non-biblical name they carry as nothing but weight on their ShOULders.

They'll all learn eventually that we're on the same side. Personally I don't fancy the idea of spending another precession cycle in this simulation just for the feeling of being right for less than a split second, especially when that feeling isn't even true because it's all based on lies, but to each their own.

I may justify going to sleep an hour early when I'm tired, though justifying lies that stem from nothing more than fear sounds to me more like a call to figure out just what reality I'm supporting with my actions.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Phil

Post by Phil »

We'd all be wise to truly and brutally honestly examine what guides our decisions. To examine our part in the situation from a detached perspective and look for different ways of seeing it, so that untruths can be defused and the rest is left to stand and be worked with

It is nice to see some of the old timers pop on to the thread and show how much what the admin is doing is the antithesis of what they are supposedly about. Their stated purpose is to protect us helpless masses from the threat of Christine (and Karelia), by publicly shaming them on one hand, whilst sharing with the detractors of their "elite" more of the story then the rest get to know.

Bill occulting knowledge and his beliefs is a pattern, this is yet another example of what I was trying to show him what he and PA appeared to be used for....and he is "brilliantly" projecting it on Christine. My first taste of this is when I tried to start a discussion on the "sacred" document of LRon Hubbard admirers, the OT3...as an experiment, try posting it yourself

Take the hand-written scrawl of LRon and post it on the forum where "science and spirituality meet", and ask the forum what they think about it...I think you'll be surprised at the reactions, I was astounded at what he wanted me to believe he believes about it

He thinks it's so entity infested that I guess it's too powerful for his followers, the self proclaimed wizards and (certified) healers, that they harm themselves just by posting it. That it needs to be hidden, us rabble need to be protected from it, it needs to be occulted.

That's the real Avalon, where science and spirituality and bill's fears meet. Now the entity infestation afflicting Christine is the threat that the masses need to be warned from, and knowledge about needs to be occulted. That or he's using it as justification for destroying his ex's character

Either way, that's what he shows (those with eyes to see) PA truly is...a place to go round and round in circles with "experiecers" that all never produce "documentation" (their sterling integrity is enough), just as he is now. The place where the community is only allowed the surface, unless you ask too many questions or try to make the stories add up, then your treated "special", get more of his "Intel" behind closed doors, in the back rooms he shares the "real" info in.

I urge Christine and Karelia to take this perspective to remind them not only is operating in the light, out in the open, whilst scary sometimes...is the human, more honest way to be, but to also note that this move in his game is counter to the way he normally operates. Put things out in the open like he...I'm sorry, he had NO INPUT *laughing smiley*....his admin has done puts the, out of their element...the thread is becoming a measuring stick, a quantifiable determination of who can see the hypocracy and who will follow authority blindly, loyaly.

Cuz at the end of the end of the day: who's going to protect the world from the demons of the OT3? If not the Bill Ryan and his insiders and the Wizards of Avalon, then who?

I mean, their angle on healing now, you need to be what LRon called a "clear" to be qualified. Obviously Christine, and most healers, have not achieved that...I guess we're justified in spreading the fear of "saviors", all that distance healing and imagination magic and stuff they were doing over there when I was a member must have been done only buy the most qualified, certified clear healers, right? Or did that never happen? Christine was the ONLY healer not qualified over there?

And now with the story he's sharing with the public by leaking it to his "friends" in emails: Christine is apparently beyond help,beyond contempt even. She can't even be healed by Bill's best and brightest, so the obvious thing to do is exactly what he's doing: protecting his weak and naive followers, who must be warned of her evil that could not be defeated...even though he was apparently arrogant enough to think he was strong and clear enough to help when he met her

All Bill does is expose how weak he is, how scared he is of these invisible entities, and maybe unbeknownst to him (as he shows a lack of self awareness) protects them by occulting his belief in them, whilst creating "special" members of his group when they are singing against the choir.

That's what I see. And not just in those two incidents. It's a pattern, that I believe others can see as well. Well, he's shown us that the way to deal with these things is to drag it out into the light. Let's do it. Let's be what PA pretends to, and try to solve the problem of humans and sacred documents infested with "evil"...

...Or at least reveal the disempowering beliefs abusive people (and victims) have so that we can correct them...out in the open.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hey there Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a careful and logical analysis of the "situation". What surprises me again and again, just as it did when we were dismissed as moderators (Claudia and Hazel along with me) is that there is a well defined pattern to all of this. The same emotions are evoked, the same strong savior stance, the same victim meme (I have enemies), the same good hearts are strummed, the same logical (so illogical really) mind web is constructed... that is the thing about patterns, once you see them they are obvious.

Patterns and the observation of them (no emotion or mind is required, simple awareness will do) is actually a necessary ability to contemplate right now, the faculty to discern is required to be able to pierce the veils of delusion, Ill-U-sion. We live in a diseased world and I am grateful that Spirit gave me the gift of Healing. I don't think Yeshua was a professional healer and you know what they say; laughter is the best medicine ... so let us all laugh a lot and if tears are shed welcome them too.

I really love you donk! I see the dedication and commitment you have given your own Soul. It is beautiful to BE-hold. Friends talk to each other, friends aren't afraid to pick up the phone and deal with differences face to face, sovereign to sovereign... it is easy Bill, remember what you told that fellow in the classroom, do what is the hardest thing for you to do and miracles will happen.

My door has never been closed and you know that.

Love,
Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Well said...
Off Topic
. that is the thing about patterns, once you see them they are obvious.
The thing about people that notice patterns, is that sometimes they just accept them as some sort of "force of nature", and inevitable reality

It would be nice if people would not be so afraid to try to trace them back to their source...it may reveal some uncomfortable inconvenient paradigm rockings, but I thought that's what we came here for?

Return to “General discussions”