Have you seen this

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Phil

Re: Have you seen this

Post by Phil »

Ps: I wouldn't say I was "careful"...I just banged out what was on my mind this morning...first draft

Careful to me is 30 drafts in fourteen month *winky face*
What is the purpose of your presence?
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Phil, I read that first thing this morning, your big post -- that was a very good piece of writing/thinking.
I'm humbled and overjoyed to see how intelligence yearns toward freedom and freedom toward intelligence.
You made it a lot easier for me to see and to confirm.

THANK you.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

Well thank you for the feedback.

Speaking of which, I don't know how to "thank" posts on this forum, which is actually perfect because I'd rather not...I don't like the binary ( "bipolar" ) form of communication, too easily misinterpreted...everyone know that I appreciate all of your contributions!

TC blew my mind, just read that...I had suspicions and am not certain it is the ONLY issue but was neat to see one of my worst-case scenarios affirmed. Synchronistic in light the experience I shared
Phil

Post by Phil »

Also: I think Scientology is a manifestation (symptom?) of an underlying problem, not the other way around. But I could be wrong...

[youtube][/youtube]
Old Wolf

Post by Old Wolf »

It's obvious that both Bill and Christine are hurt. I don't know the cause and it's none of my business. Unfortunately I don't have any person experience to help me understand that pain but I'm certain that feeding it by building upon it with division, derision and personal feelings isn't' constructive. Being angry will dull out the pain for a while (not to be discounted) but ultimately it's another wound that needs healing.

It saddens me that you're both in such pain. I don't know what I could do to help but it's important for me to let you know that I'm here, willing and trying to understand.

Despite this all having nothing to do with me, I'm genuinely concerned for you.

Kindly.
karelia
Site Admin

I AM finished with this game

Post by karelia »

I ask the controllers of this hideous soap opera: Do you really beLIEve that by not taking full responsibility for your words which are LIES, you are in control? Do you really beLIEve that by continuously pushing the very agenda you claim to be opposed to – that of perpetually handing over responsibility withOUT yourselves – by urging those subjected to the horrendous abuse by this system we live in to seek help from those indoctrinated by the very abusers, you are doing your part to make this a better world, as you are always so fond of stating?

The only form of control that can exist and insist is self control.

Do you even realise that every gain involves a loss, for it is by its very nature duality? Are you even aware that by your action you relinquish your freedom just to make an impression, which is all false?

I AM finished with this game. I carry my own light, and I have unveiled the deception as I am witness of the middle path where the sorcery requires the dual mind that is in perpetual conflict with itself.

I see through the facade, and now it is I that mocks the pains these sorcerers have taken to perpetrate this whole illusion. The controller is the controlled.

Truth may be temporarily suppressed, but it can never die. A lie can never live, and as I am living, I am truth, which is of me and within me. I AM not silent on this matter.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Sam

Post by Sam »

Hi Christine...

I sent an e-mail I hope you will read.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hi Sam,

Yes, of course I will read it, just don't expect a reply from me immediately. As you may well imagine I have more things on my plate than I really want to be dealing with right now. But deal with it I will... and AM. I am going to quote a brilliant friend of mine here because it bears being said again.

I AM finished with this game. I carry my own light, and I have unveiled the deception as I am witness of the middle path where the sorcery requires the dual mind that is in perpetual conflict with itself.

I see through the facade, and now it is I that mocks the pains these sorcerers have taken to perpetrate this whole illusion. The controller is the controlled.

Truth may be temporarily suppressed, but it can never die. A lie can never live, and as I am living, I am truth, which is of me and within me. I AM not silent on this matter.

Why anyone puts up with this BS™ is beyond my ability to understand. I have withdrawn from the game and now they send out the blood hounds, so be it. They know not what they do.

Christine
Sam wrote:Hi Christine...

I sent an e-mail I hope you will read.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

WE the PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Post by Christine »

PA is censoring its members, gripreaper is one its most loved, respected and outstanding lights. His words blister the lies off the walls.

I don’t know how to make myself any clearer. The mob team, I mean the “Mod” team formed a grand jury, entered an indictment against Christine, reviewed the evidence, rendered a verdict and then sentenced her. This verdict was primarily based on the testimony of one such Bill Ryan, who is in the middle of a divorce from the convicted, and has pending issues in regards to the disposition of the estate. IF I AM WRONG ABOUT THIS THEN PLEASE SPEAK UP!

Dennis, your rape allegory is totally off base. Bill IS NOT a victim here and has not been raped. He has stated that he is sitting comfortably on his estate in Ecuador, with Miya his dog sitting comfortably at his feet. He claims that he hasn’t felt better energetically in a long time and he is doing quite well, so don’t try and make him out to be a victim here. It takes two to tango.

Under the rules of commerce, and the rules of common law marriage, this estate has value which is undisclosed at this time as to the disposition of this asset. What I do know is that currently BILL is enjoying the beneficial use of the property in Ecuador and Christine is not. Christine was “displaced” from possession of this asset, either willfully or unwittingly, I don’t know.

The claim is that she came under the cover of darkness, took “half” the precious metals from the safe, and disappeared out of the country, leaving in her wake unfinished business in regards to the Avalon accounts. Bills claim is that the gold is part of his separate estate and he was totally blindsided by this and never even thought to change the locks on the safe.

What I find disconcerting, is that the moderation team can wield such power over an individual’s life. In common law, under the original Magna Carta, the accused would be tried in front of her peers (kind of what’s happening here on this forum post indictment and sentencing by the mods) and if there was one dissenting vote, any “shadow” of a doubt, the case would be called a “hung jury” and dismissed without a verdict.

Nope, not here at Avalon. That’s not how we do things. As far as I am concerned, Bill and the entire mod team are now under indictment for crimes against humanity, for bringing this verdict without due process, without disclosing all the facts, without a jury of her peers being privy to all of the facts and having been given the same opportunity to review the evidence as the mob team, uh I mean, the mod team had, and primarily for the accused not being able to face her accusers in a proper venue and defend herself. A public forum IS NOT THE PROPER VENUE for such an inquisition.

So, you mods screwed up big time. I find it hard to believe that there was not one dissenting vote. I find it hard to accept that the mod team went against Bills wishes and mixed the divorce and Christine’s “alleged” character with the “alleged” intent of exposing charlatan healers. It’s a sad commentary as to the evolution of the internet, public forums, power hierarchies, jurisprudence, and the collective. I’m finding it quite disconcerting when juxtaposed against the big picture, mankind’s attempt to grow up and how we have come to handle things, how we interact and communicate as a species.

You mods (and some of the posters) all say it is so simple so don’t make it complicated. Christine is a thief and an embezzler, is deceptive and has no character. She is peddling her new brand of snake oil on poor damaged victims of ritual abuse, as an unlicensed healer, harvesting candidates from Avalon, and she needs to be stopped. This is all underscored by the way she treated Bill.

I have no such evidence, and no, I’m not going to take the moderation teams “word” for it. Not in this case, you all do not get a pass on this one, and it’s not because Christine is a friend of mine and I am biased. I don’t know Christine personally, I have never met her and just like Dennis, all I know is what I have read here and elsewhere. That makes it all hearsay, doesn’t it?

This has shaken me to the core and I may need to go on a walkabout with Jagman, turning off my internet and my cell phone. I don’t like where this is going. There’s something wrong about this whole thing. I doubt the mod team will ever come to that conclusion. I hope Avalon is not irreparably damaged, but I can’t say that it is not, based on the energy attachments still surrounding this.

Now I need another hot shower.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Yes - it is a mess and I hope for the whole community a resolution can be found. Sadly, I am new to this (I have been around the alt community only four years). It has been pointed out to me that this sort of thing happens often and that in time everything turns out ok.

Well, I don't know that for this situation. Its a real mess and yes, two things have been mixed which many of us may feel should not have been.

I hope that what can be resolved will be resolved.

Return to “General discussions”