Have you seen this

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Phil

Re: Have you seen this

Post by Phil »

I've been trying to work out exactly what PA moderation wants everyone to believe about the stolen donations...I just can't get it straight in my head...anyone care to explain it to me?

Here's the draft for my blog (mods please let me know if this is inappropriate here)...any insight is appreciated, I surly must be missing something:

I’ve been trying to piece together the beliefs of Project Avalon on this one.

If I understand correctly:

Avalon costs in the $4200 ballpark to run, I remember the founder stressing how he barely makes it from the donations back when I was active.

Apparently there is evidence from a member who was trying to send donations to PA, and it was “intercepted” by a PayPal account directed toward Earth Empaths…Christine’s site.

So from the period of time Christine chose to start stealing donations, to whenever Bill or the accountant in charge of monitoring donations and paying the bills (I’m assuming that’d be BR, but not sure) noticed the PayPal account wasn’t getting donations.

I would think this would be difficult to do in the first place…but assuming it’s as easy having access to the site it’s “first lady” would probably be privy to, and she just went in and shut down PA’s Paypal and opened hers in front of it…wouldn’t this trigger some sort of action by paypal…at least an inquiry to the EE account owner as to the validity of the claim they were stealing donations from another site?

And isn’t uncharacteristically and pretty damn-near-insanely stupid for Christine to think she’d “get away” with funneling the probably significantly less than the $4k operating case she’d be able to snatch before her scam was found out?

This is a really interesting study in reality creation to me. The “evidence” forces a sort of cognitive dissonance that leads me to believe he wants me to believe she is dumber than she’s ever shown herself to be capable of being…or that paypal is significantly less secure than they’d have us believe (unless he’s for some reason holding out on documentation here? I mean, I’d think he’d at least be able to get something from paypal acknowledging he’d ask them to look into this heinous theft, no?)

Anyway…I won’t speculate any more…just trying to work this out…I don’t even really understand what I’m supposed to believe……oh what a strange web we weave…
What is the purpose of your presence?
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Phil, your logic is sound.
Paul admin would never let something like that happen. The top tier know a lot more about forum defense than you might think.

It would have required an executive decision from BR to put forum funds within reach of a newcomer. The only reason they would want outsiders handling money is denial. I.e. if Avalon didnt officially handle their own finances then third parties could be blamed.

By the way, last June near my dependency court date I asked the pa admin Paul to retire/terminate my account Tesla_WTC_solution but the account says On Sabbatical. Im not sure why he did not retire my account.

The same thing happened to me at prisonplanet when admin Evadinggrid changed my password there but left the account "flaming_red_pill" and "global_fiefdom" active yet inaccessible by me.

The truth never dies that quietly on its own. Just FYI.

One of my avalon threads about 9/11 received 15,000 views. It is thread #5 by view count in BR's 9/11 forum. For that much, thanks Bill, but please remember what i said to you about Philip Hoffmans film "The Master" before he was killed.

Things are not always as they seem.
Denounce defeatism and pain to grow into a stronger warrior for truth.

Kill the warrior and he will be reborn and return again just like Obi Wan.

Love & sadness to all.
I hope my old PA friends forgive my absence and pray for my boy - he needs positive aggressive focus to defend against a very bad medication.

People have all kinds of life struggles.
We are all human. Forget about "attachments" and read the main message IMO lol.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

Phil wrote:Hi Christine,

I exposed the story Bill is sharing with peeps he deems worthy of hearing it. I posted it and my thoughts on it here:

http://www.suemebill.blogspot.co.uk/

...the name is a play on accusations that have been made by forum owners who claim he threatened legal action

I think it would be quite an amusing spectacle to see what crime or harm I'd be accused of...but just in case those threats were real...I took what I posted to my "own" place to take responsibility...let me know if my link here causes you problems

I don't know if he considers that message his property, but it's your story. So I figure you own as much of it as he does...so posting it is a gift I offer to own or reject

I am so glad i took a copy of the email from your blog before you decided to take it down. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Sophia! ... and thanks for BEing on Earth Empaths, you are very loving.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Post by Phil »

I am not good at blogger yet, so as much as I wanted to share the words I put in my new post, I wanted people to hear this wonderful song (that I can't seem to get to appear there), that expresses how I feel right now:

[youtube][/youtube]
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Good morning, well almost morning here. I have been in deep contemplation this morning and have thought about Phil's action in taking down the poison pen PM that BR wrote. It truly has done some damage, not so much to myself as to others that received it.

Sophia, please don't share unless to someone is versed in reading energy signatures and protected. Phil, thanks for making the right call.

All in good time this story will come out into the open, no need to rush.
Sophia wrote:
Phil wrote:Hi Christine,

I exposed the story Bill is sharing with peeps he deems worthy of hearing it. I posted it and my thoughts on it here:

http://www.suemebill.blogspot.co.uk/

...the name is a play on accusations that have been made by forum owners who claim he threatened legal action

I think it would be quite an amusing spectacle to see what crime or harm I'd be accused of...but just in case those threats were real...I took what I posted to my "own" place to take responsibility...let me know if my link here causes you problems

I don't know if he considers that message his property, but it's your story. So I figure you own as much of it as he does...so posting it is a gift I offer to own or reject
I am so glad i took a copy of the email from your blog before you decided to take it down. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

I have already deleted it from my computer Christine.It was giving me a headache.

Much love to you.
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

I won't comment on bill or his posse of extra judicial deputies.
But I have seen this over and over and been one of the ones ejected, then slandered.
Don't you guys see the pattern?
ANYONE who seems to get too much attention takes their forum life into their own hands.
I had mods and admins lying about things I said, things I didn't say and try to goad me into fights online.
I would be VERY surprised to find that bill does NOT have an archon in him.
Sorry that this has happened to you two, I know how it feels, but now you know who your friends are.
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Hi Rob,

I was thinking on you the last few days, wondering how you were. How are you?

We KNOW way too much for the PA mob to feel comfortable. It would be more of a tragicomedy-farce if it weren't hurting so many beautiful people.

Since this will be read, I want to say to those whose eyes fall on this page that something really, really, really archonic infiltrated the forum. To project so much darkness at Claudia and myself is so off target as to befuddle the mind. This ought to be obvious except to those who are now consciously choosing to play the dark role. So be it.

And yes, we do KNOW who are friends are with deep appreciation for them all and heck! for ALL of you. These are the days my friends, these are the days.... Choose wisely, the heart knows what is love, what is kindness, what is forgiveness, what is the ONLY WAY through the Gates. I love you all so much ... so very, very much.

Christine

Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

I am doing well Christine, I hope you are as well.
I just got home the other day from a trip back to my hometown for a funeral.
Over 8000km by car in 6 1/2 days.
Ní siocháin go saoirse

Return to “General discussions”