My experience two nights ago

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Sam

My experience two nights ago

Post by Sam »

Hi, I am glad to be here. This is my first post but it is not the post I had intended to write as my first post. I will get to that one when the words have better formed.

So I was compelled to write about what I experienced a few nights back while it is still fresh in my mind.

First I must state - I have come accustomed to experiencing interestingly vivid nightmares that almost always occur between 10 minutes to 15 minutes after I have gone to sleep. Note, I use the word "nightmare" as this is the word others would use to label the type of dream where the dreamer might experience something fearful. In my case (long ago) I developed the ability to realize a.) I was only dreaming and b.) that whatever I might dream, the monsters or the horrific experience cannot "get me" in my waking state so... when a dream would get to a point where I felt cornered, I would simply wake up. I never experience any carryover of fear. My transition is always instant... up until two nights ago.

Just before I went to bed, I was informed that my account at another forum where I had recently "retired" had been changed to the status "deactivated."

So it was just after midnight when I drifted off to sleep. Just about the 15 minute mark (I was able to note the time when I awoke and I have made a habit of noting the time I "call it a night" where I almost always fall asleep in less than one minute) I found myself in the most profound dream.

I was dreaming that I was "me" lying in my bed. I was in the body I inhabit and my point of view of consciousness was no different than I have in my waking state (where I emanate from my physical body). Yet, I know I was not in 3D physicality. As I became more lucid in the dream, I had the strangest feeling that the experience I was having had some relationship to my "status change" at the other forum.

Suddenly I psychically felt a presence. The presence was in my king size bed, lying under my covers to my right (I sleep on the left as that is near my reading light). I then moved my hand to the area to the right of me so as to physically feel (though I was still not in 3D waking state) what the heck, if anything, might be there. Sure enough my hand felt a lump... a "being" and as I felt the being, I could feel it moving and it was moving right at me! It was at this moment I seemlessly transferred from the dream state to the waking state. As this transition occurred whatever was underneath my covers vanished. I still had my hand on the covers and I experienced feeling the covers fall back to the bed like air let out of a balloon.

I have characterized the event as an "energetic attack" while at the same time, it has no negative effect upon me. In fact, I immediately had the thoughts of "WoW!... that was coool!"

I then further reflected upon the recent events that ended my active membership elsewhere, I recalled the post I made a few days ago on a thread in another forum (which may have resulted in my "status change" at the other forum) and then I recalled the testimonies of others with regards to the activities of beings associated with the other forum that implied "astral activity" of one nature or another.

Now clearly I would not be able to say if this event was created consciously by beings related to the old forum yet the timing seemed to suggest there may be a link. I do not know and yes... my statement could be called innuendo but I have thought more and more about the very nature of innuendo such that I realize all beings are prone to using innuendo to various degrees. I am no different. If there is nothing to an insinuation, then why would the being who is the one who is being referred to care in the first place?

So then I thought about the thread at the forum where I posted a very soft and general statement as to why I retired from the other forum. That thread was filled with dozens of direct statements which perhaps might be of concern to some folks... yet, if there's no truth to any of them... why care? Why check that thread for the latest, greatest mush?

Yet if there is something to any of it... then perhaps it would be of interest to some folks who, if they came upon my post, might decide my status change was in order.

Again... just speculation. Yet i have found that when logical conclusions are matched to my intuition and then I have psychic experiences (especially synchronicities) I raise the odds my speculations might have some serious truth to them.
DarMar

Re: My experience two nights ago

Post by DarMar »

Believe it or not there has to be pond where you stick fishing rod and get best fishing results.
You have great gift, being aware in most states, and that is a way to free yourself, so walls and damns are built to redirect waters and lead the fish.

Group intentions can shift individual, through my own experience I found that retirement from such group have finest results.
Every group is formed from bunch of individuals, and only one needs to jump out for someone else to recognise power of it.
Same as dissolving poisonous elements from water.. You cook to to certain point, put bowl on top and distil it slowly. It is slow process, eventually some water vapours in air, but is never lost if you take in consideration that air is mostly water and will eventually come around if need for individualism appears again.

I had very similar experiences but power of transmuting is great tool. Water can be liquid, solid or gas. The more it is aware itself the more it find it's way out. It has power to drill through stone mountain with silence if intention is quite strong.

Have friend which has similar stuff in his own home is intruder, a dark force, on every level, even "3D" one.
Whenever he gets to be aware in dream, he starts to play and have feeling of not being limited by his own imagination, a dark entity comes.
If he ever starts to play with entity, he loose.. when try to run, he loose.. when woken up sleep paralysis come into place.
I tried to point him to direction so he can see, but it is kinda his own realisation i question.

This "3D" place i lets say place where we are given most senses to be aware of, and in it we deal with lot of illusions. Mostly is about illusion of choices.
Where i tend to state: "do not take food from others plate, instead create your own food".. in direct translation, do not choose, instead CREATE.
In matter of no time you can find yourself in quite different reality, where everyone plays and creates, investigates and do it with love.
Without accusations, jealousy, and quite unconditionally.

Conditions is the tool for making one into choosing reality.
Thank you for sharing your story, i can feel you are intuitive person.. It is a great gift and result of being aware.
In basis, our task could be to free those entities by freeing ourselves from them and conditions pitfalls.
It is just a layer of being aware and living in NOW.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

In basis, our task could be to free those entities by freeing ourselves from them and conditions pitfalls.
It is just a layer of being aware and living in NOW.

I love how you phrase it here DarMar, Just now when smoking my first smoke of the day I was thinking about cutting chords. At some point I picked up the idea that instead of visualizing cutting a chord(attachment) it would be better to see the chord slowly dry out over a 24 hour period of time. Seeing it wither, dry up and crumble to dust to be blown away by the winds..

It allows for the one you are attached to through such an energetic chord to adjust its field to go without the attachment and usually energetic nourishments, whether healthy or not, and not let the quick severing of such a chord be to much of a disruption causing trauma.

Thinking about this I was reminded of the Indian story where an elder explains we all have 2 wolfs inside one white and one black. The wolf that emerges will be the one you feed.

Freeing entities by freeing ourselves from them extends respect and love to them whilst stating and maintaining our own boundaries if you will.
In a way I view it as giving those entities the same kind of respect Sophia gave the Archons when she found they appeared through her journey here...

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
soulmeaning

Post by soulmeaning »

Groups tend to develop an "egregore" which is for all intents and purposes the energy signature or energy field of the group. After leaving any group, any job, any relationship, etc. it is useful to call back your own energy and intend that it return cleansed and pure. Also send any energy that is not yours back to the universe for purification and trust that the Universe (or God or whatever you want to call it) will sort things out perfectly.

Regarding protection, a wonderful protection is having lots of healthy, vital energy. It is helpful to establish a daily practice of grounding, centering, and getting into your body (many spiritually oriented people are often out of their own bodies! I have seen this clairvoyantly). Doing this every day strengthens all your bodies: physical, mental, emotional and etheric. It builds up your energy and gives you a stronger "spiritual immune system"

:)
Sam

Post by Sam »

Also about 3 weeks ago, my son's wife (Hollie) who is about 7 months pregnant was having a vivid dream where the back door that leads from her bedroom to the back yard was wide open and what she saw was nothing but pitch black. Soon after, my son awoke (around 5 AM) and headed out to work.

About 15 minutes after he left, Hollie suddenly found herself awake and paralyzed while lying on her side. She then experienced two hands reaching from behind her and reaching into her head! She tried to mentally fight it off and eventually she was able to move and it went away. She says the experience seemed to last for over a minute and perhaps two minutes. She says, "It actually felt forever for me."

Something is going on here.

My view is... all of this is exciting and fun and doesn't scare me a bit. In fact, these types of experiences support the case that there is definitely more to "life" than what most folks actually open their mind to. Clearly this isn't something the folks who are members of EE would close their minds to.

Hollie was frustrated that she couldn't move but she says she wasn't scared.
DNA

Post by DNA »

Good stuff Sam.
Your posts that got you deactivated were top notch. As I was the one starting the thread you were posting on I was told via pm that I wasn't welcome back either. Oh well, what will be will be.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Recently I had a similar one... again in this bedroom and again where it started out as a dream but melted into the waking state where the event continued.

I was asleep and dreaming. In the dream something that had two arms was behind me and suddenly reached around my torso. I immediately awoke yet even when I was fully awake, I felt the arms around me... grabbing me though not very strong... and then they were gone.

Other than the event that happened to me when I was six years old which I had posted about on another forum, I never had dream events that melted into the waking state where the event actually was still occurring in the waking state.

I mentioned to a friend that i loved these events but they pointed out to me that others in my home might not, so I am considering some sort of cleanse/protection possibility.
pabranno

Post by pabranno »

Sam,

I have really been wanting to say something to you for quite some time.

I have followed your posts since you were justoneman at Avalon, and I remember well your unabashed scalding honesty and courage in sharing with us your story about your initial awakening experiences. I was stunned at the brutal honesty with which you shared, and amazed at the insights of yourself you had attained through hard work. Thus, I have always had the most sincere respect for you. Your latest experiences only reinforce my personal respect and gratitude to you. Thank you for striving, and thank you for sharing. I truly grow from you.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Thank You pabranno. Honestly, the last 7 months has been a downward spiral. The being you were kindly speaking about had left the building during much of this time.

Something tells me it was time to reacquire much that me that seemed to go into stasis 7 months back and combine that with some lessons learned.

We shall see how it all goes.

Last night I had a very vivid flying dream... used to have those all the time as a child. The return to flying was wonderful.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Sam wrote:Thank You pabranno. Honestly, the last 7 months has been a downward spiral. The being you were kindly speaking about had left the building during much of this time.

Something tells me it was time to reacquire much that me that seemed to go into stasis 7 months back and combine that with some lessons learned.

We shall see how it all goes.

Last night I had a very vivid flying dream... used to have those all the time as a child. The return to flying was wonderful.
I find this to be of great interest. :mrgreen:
It's been years and years.. :|

The best to you! And to recovery!

Find something you love and let it lift you :oops:

Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “General discussions”