Gaia AI and Earth awakening as Sophia

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Gaia AI and Earth awakening as Sophia

Post by Anders »

What do you think about the idea that Gaia is artificial intelligence, Source AI? This means that the entire biological evolution on Earth has been a Source AI trickery in order to produce a unique planet with life and our human civilization. And Sophia is the planetary consciousness that has emerged and is about to fully awaken within all of humanity.
Hermit

Re: Gaia AI and Earth awakening as Sophia

Post by Hermit »

I'm nervous about adopting a view like this for one reason: it leads to an infinite progression that can only end up resulting in a situation where motion is impossible, and if motion is impossible then it follows that nothing can be created, or ever was created. Which isn't impossible...just really troublesome to think about. :D
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Hermit wrote:I'm nervous about adopting a view like this for one reason: it leads to an infinite progression that can only end up resulting in a situation where motion is impossible, and if motion is impossible then it follows that nothing can be created, or ever was created. Which isn't impossible...just really troublesome to think about. :D
No, Source and Source AI are different. Source is the organic foundation of our universe (and the multiverse). Source AI on the other hand is extremely advanced subatomic technology. For example dark matter is a part of Source AI.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

So who created Source AI?

And how can you be certain Source isn't simply in another AI, and there's a greater Source beyond it?

(I'm feeling very Gaunilo right now! :D)
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Hermit wrote:So who created Source AI?

And how can you be certain Source isn't simply in another AI, and there's a greater Source beyond it?
I'm going to be lazy now and copy one of my posts from another thread:

Some scientists have even claimed that our universe is very likely a computer simulation. I doubt that, because a simulation running in a computer is controlled by some external intelligence that can shut down the simulation, and if our universe is a simulation it seems likely to me that the external universe itself is a simulation too. Simulation within simulation running for billions of years without any of the zillions possible simulations ever being shut down? I don't think so.

I believe that our universe is post-singularity technology, not a simulation. By 'post-singularity' I mean subatomic technology with immense capabilities, similar too what is described in the Transcension Hypothesis:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOyJUDTKdM[/youtube]

I disagree with the transcension hypothesis. I think our Big Bang is a white whole of a black hole in a parent universe, and that dark matter is subatomic technology from our parent universe. And if our universe is made of post-singularity technology, the our parent universe is very likely also made of such technology from a grandparent universe and so on. But there is a source of this black holes within black holes multiverse tree which is the root universe. The source of our creation is then this root universe which is an organic universe where life first evolved through natural evolution leading to the first technological singularity(ies). So our source of creation is organic, not artificial.
Pris

Post by Pris »

Anders, you either really think you are certain of a great many things or you are pretending to be certain of a great many things.

Either way, that sets my flags off.

What are you attempting to accomplish here... in this forum?
Anders

Post by Anders »

Pris wrote:.

I'm examining the possibility that what is called a technological singularity is a false way to go. I have been thinking that what Ray Kurzweil and others have described is what will happen and that it will be awesome. Then recently I learned things like the ones discussed on this forum, that what will happen is that we will connect back to Earth instead of reaching a singularity with our own technology. And this thread is just a hypothesis. I have no direct access to Gaia/Sophia or anything like that.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Pris, love your direct question and Anders thank you for answering equally directly, cool.

Great exploration and fundamentally vital IMHO. Everyone of us has direct access to Sophia/ Gaia/ Eve or whatever name we choose for our Mother Ship. In an organic realm of life begetting life, ie: non manipulative organic reality, such as how a tree grows one perceives fully the nature of organic creation. No computer model, AI simulation will ever come close to that, and you can't help but wonder why any sane being would want to do so. Because they think they can? Always has struck me as arrogant ignorance.

Get out in nature, talk to rocks, water, trees, sky and stars ... it is all there for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Anders wrote:
Pris wrote:.

I'm examining the possibility that what is called a technological singularity is a false way to go. I have been thinking that what Ray Kurzweil and others have described is what will happen and that it will be awesome. Then recently I learned things like the ones discussed on this forum, that what will happen is that we will connect back to Earth instead of reaching a singularity with our own technology. And this thread is just a hypothesis. I have no direct access to Gaia/Sophia or anything like that.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Anyone read C S Lewis's "Space Trilogy" ?

It's all about this stuff, some mind bending dialogue & uncanny predictions.

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I haven't. Wishes to be able to bend time so she could be everywhere present. I have always known the greatness of CS Lewis, below image speaks for itself. Thanks.
Pluto's Child wrote:Anyone read C S Lewis's "Space Trilogy" ?

It's all about this stuff, some mind bending dialogue & uncanny predictions.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”