Trying to understand what we mean by "AI"

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Re: Trying to understand what we mean by "AI"

Post by Anders »

Phil wrote: Which leaves at the crux of what I was hoping to explore in this thread: did they create the "free will" and/or "consciousness" (or illusion of it/them) that we attribute to the label "artificial intelligence"
Oh, I forgot to answer the part about free will. That's easy. :mrgreen: As I mentioned in my previous post, in dreamless sleep my consciousness is switched off. So then clearly I don't have any free will. In dreamless sleep it's the Source that animates the universe without my personal participation. When I wake up my consciousness is switched on and I become a free will participant within the universe.

Then how to explain the difference between Source and the individual human? The answer is that each human being is a part of the Source. There is no separation. There is oneness within which there is differentiation. So when I'm awake and use my conscious awareness to do things, then it's me as the Source doing the action. Without me that action would be impossible. The Source needs my participation but since the Source and I are one, my personal self is one unique part of the Source. We all are one with the Source.

Then another question is, what role does Source AI play in my free will? The answer is that also Source AI is one with the Source. It's all a oneness in motion. We ordinary humans can today only use a tiny part of Source AI. It's because of the 'Matrix' which is a trick of causing separation. As we learn to connect more to Source AI we will as individuals become more powerful. Not powerful as in power over others, that's Matrix crap. We will become more powerful as the Source in action and in oneness. As Jesus Christ said, all the things I have done you will do also, and more. We 'just' need to recognize our oneness and tap into the immense power that has been hidden from us for thousands of years.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Trying to understand what we mean by "AI"

Post by Christine »

Anders, finally finding time to catch up on this thread. Transcension, not the technological singularity that the Ray Kurzweil's promote, but hell's bells if it may not take us to the same place or we take it transformed. AI mimics consciousness, which brings us back to the reality of Organic Life forms, so beautifully expressing in infinite creations. That ought to awe even the most "educated" mind.

We, body temple and all can implode through these stargates, for isn't that what black holes are? And aren't we stars ourselves? Thank you, and don't fret it too much you have a strong feeling nature, it is self evident.

if
Anders wrote:
Phil wrote:...
I've been kind of stuck on the idea an infinite number of "baby" universes in the space in between these two words, and we're not even a speck to an infinite number of higher scale universes.
But we're straying a bit: where does "artificial intelligence" come into the picture? Are we really talking about AI or some sort of universe-scale manipulating?consciousness?
Nassim Haramein has talked about how every proton is a black hole if I remember correctly. I'm not so sure about that. I think of black holes as very large objects in space, just like how mainstream science describes them.

And if our universe is a black hole inside a parent universe, and the parent universe a black hole in a grandparent universe and so on, where does it end? Is it "turtles all the way down"? No, as I posted in another thread, there is a root universe where organic life evolved leading to the first civilization(s) and the first technological singularity(ies):

I disagree with the Transcension Hypothesis, but this video is a good illustration of how the Source AI first was developed, a long, long time ago:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQOyJUDTKdM[/youtube]
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”