karma and soul memories..

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Eelco

karma and soul memories..

Post by Eelco »

I've been listenening to the first 45 minutes of the new Shane and Lilly podcast. viewtopic.php?f=42&p=3823#p3823
Around the 30 minute mark the conversation steers towards past life memories,genetic memories, trauma and the clearing of that trauma. As a side effect one can get to the "pleasant" memories of the past life once the trauma is cleared.

Some of you may allready know I have a "funny" theory when it comes to past lifes. Reason I'd like to share it here is that the theory itself may or may not be true, but it points, in my (not so) humble opinion, to a unifying space of consciousness and may answer questions on why we can help each other by helping our selves clearing karma that is not our own.

I believe the ego is a one time per life deal. It is a construct created through memories and resonance from moment to moment realy.
Each moment created new from memories so it appears to be a solid something which has some form of continuity.
I believe the soul to be a similar construct.

Now from those belief systems any kind of solid Me or I in life for more than an instant is impossible, let alone an I that is there for Eons and lifetimes after lifetimes.
So how do I recognize the fact that I have past life memories. That I have cleared past life trauma's and that parts of my consciouss awareness seems to have been around for ever. The easy and simple answer would be, well they are not mine then. But I asure you they do feel that way very much.

What I think that happens is this.
Every time an intention is made. An entity is created with one purpose only. The completion of that intention. The entity is endowed with an imprint of it's creator at the moment of the intentions birth.
Now if an intention made by me is not completed during my life here. It will stay as an intention with my imprint in the collective field of earth until a time comes where a 3 dimensional creator entitiy (humans mostly) will take possesion of it at the moment it comes into being as a child.

I've pondered the process for ages, even though I havem't come up with a definitive answer yet, my working hypothesis is somewhat like this.
when consciousness enters a union of 2 cells (conception) it will "remember"/become aware of the genetic makeup of those cells. Now whether this is just bloodline memory or a more direct memory of the atoms that make up the cells themselves I don't know. I am leaning towards the latter. Meaning the procreative cells my parents donated don't give me the memories of their respective family history, but the history of their atoms which means their lifes, but before that the food they ate, the air they breathed etc.(ponder this as the implications of that run all the way back to the beginning of the universe.)
Likewise the consciousness will adopt several intention entities that float around like air. This as far as I can tell has to to with magnetic resonance. So the entities will latch on to a consciouss awareness that is capable of completing them. This in my thinking is not an evil kind of latching, but just an abundance of compassionate resonant healing and completion. These are the sacred contracts the awakeish and awarish crowd is talking about.

More to follow, but i'm at work and pressed for time..

WIth Love
Eelco
Last edited by Eelco on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Eelco

Re: karma and soul memories..

Post by Eelco »

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Eelco

Re: karma and soul memories..

Post by Eelco »

So to reiterate what exactly we have here. We have intensions empowered by the force of a creator being. Imprinted with everything that creator was right upon to the point where the intention left the creator.
Usually this will be the creators death. The only other ways an intention will leave is if it has found completion, or was seen as an unskillful intention and deconstructed. Cleared, cleansed, recasted. You know clearing work.

So when a human being (the creator being I was talking about) comes into being. It gets intentions with them through the physical/genetical legacy from its parents. Through attracting intentions waiting in the collective pool of intentions that were made near earth and need to be completed/deconstructed/cleared. And the intentions the creator will intend him/her self.

When I ponder this I can see how karma works. How the Buddhist idea of non-self and reincarnation can co-exist. How becoming works. How we can collectively clear ancient trauma. It's not the trauma that needs clearing. It's the intentions that were made during the trauma. The intention to understand. The intention for revenge maybe. The intention for forgiveness. All the emotions that seem to come up when one clears a karma.
Understanding this process I feel empowered to think outside the box. To selflessly clear what needs clearing. To forgive those that through ignorance live/complete the intentions once made instead of deconstructing the unskillful ones. (yep we've all done a few of those trust me.)

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

Return to “General discussions”