Orgone Energy

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Orgone Energy

Post by Christine »

Listening to this lecture has been a great inspiration for me.

I am wearing orgonite around my neck again, as with all subtle and powerful energies it takes focused penetration to detect the effects. When I tune with the energy my feeling body is harmonized and extends into more subtle layers of communication. Aware of the energies that press from the distance of my perception, frequencies that carry the tone of disharmony, lies and destruction, they appear to dissolve in the field around me. No action is taken, simple observation and I smile.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwxKB9IY3Js[/youtube]

Published on Mar 27, 2013
My presentation on Orgonite and orgone energy at the Global Breakthrough Energy Movement (BEM) conference in Nov 2012, Hilversum, Netherlands. See also https://orgoniseafrica.com for more information
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
neonblue

Re: Orgone Energy

Post by neonblue »

The best description of entropy and explanations of the self organising factors of the intelligent primordial universe that I've ever been informed by...

Excellent information!

Thank you Christine
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

And just have to note the 11:11 time stamp on my 'thank you' post above - Wink
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

Thank you for posting this Christine, great info. Mike Emery talks about this too. Now I need to find an engineering workshop........
I also wondered if there could possibly be a reaction anywhere, somewhere else that has opposite needs, idk just thinking. Perhaps when using this system a request for permission from the earth spirit, I do that with cutting branches etc ask the plant if it's o k to do it, then wait for an ok feeling, sometimes takes a few days sometimes instantaneous.
Why am I such a worrier when I want to be a warrier.

So much homework so little time.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

You make me laugh Cathryn! Yes, seems so little time and yet ... time is so fluid when we let go. It isn't a "bad" thing to worry, it is conscience of action that sprouts up. Energy released through orgonite will be utilized where needed,

it isn't like we can stop being energetic beings either... imagine what each thought we emanate does, and imagine just how powerful we truly are, the Real sphere beings. Emanate love and it will change the world, no doubt about it.

Cathryn wrote:Thank you for posting this Christine, great info. Mike Emery talks about this too. Now I need to find an engineering workshop........
I also wondered if there could possibly be a reaction anywhere, somewhere else that has opposite needs, idk just thinking. Perhaps when using this system a request for permission from the earth spirit, I do that with cutting branches etc ask the plant if it's o k to do it, then wait for an ok feeling, sometimes takes a few days sometimes instantaneous.
Why am I such a worrier when I want to be a warrier.

So much homework so little time.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”