Bases 50:Part 19 | Chris & Max Spiers with Miles Johnston

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Bases 50:Part 19 | Chris & Max Spiers with Miles Johnston

Post by Christine »

So much of what Max is reporting weaves into the inner views and research we have been collaborating on. There are things that diverge though eventually these issues will become clear. Well worth a listen, Max Spiers is truly working for humanity, thank you Max.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Pr0#t=2942[/youtube]

Published on Feb 29, 2016

Max Spiers this is a heavily monitored and disrupted show, hosted by investigative journalist and MI-6 front company spy, Christine Joanna Hart, with extra guests Miles Johnston and Sethikus Bosa. disruption and sound issues... who cares, just bloody listen folks! The issues discussed are of extreme importance, whatever one's 'polarity'

Max is part of the so called "Super Soldier" program, not the correct name but it will do for now. Max is British program "T-I" like James Casbolt, now in jail, and the show's host Christine Joanna Hart.
Sound issues effected Bosa's contribution in part 2

With serious consequences for us all, "All" as some would say are "not we".
Max is heavily featured in Bases 37. This part will be included as a Bases 37 Part 8.

The researcher should pay very serious attention here, This is a very important collaboration.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Bases 50:Part 19 | Chris & Max Spiers with Miles Johnston

Post by Spiritwind »

I am only 12 minutes in and have no doubt this is going to be helping me sort out some big puzzle pieces of my own life, and deep suspicions and thoughts I haven't shared with anyone are being confirmed. Nice to get confirmation, but it's taking me a long ways from Kansas. I'll be thinking on this for days, I can tell. I'll add a comment or two after I'm done watching it, but I already highly recommend it for those who really want to know more about the bigger picture of just how high and deep the strangeness goes.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Well, this was so good it would take me too much to highlight all the notes I took. Plus I guess I'm lazy maybe. I have been talking lately amongst those who are or have long come to similar conclusions, and that is that there is a whole other level of reality going on that pretty much most of the humans on this planet are thus far blissfully, or not so blissfully, unaware of. They talked about at least one part of the goal, or what is going on, is the creation of a new race. I am fairly certain just from what I know in my own life and others I know that this is indeed part of their goal. Actually, they have already achieved it. And the move towards androgyny seems fairly obvious.

One thing that got my attention, at about 25 minutes or so in, was Christine Joanne Hart talking about making a connection with a part of herself that was busy fighting in the astral (I think she said). This is within me and my husband's experience and hadn't heard this anywhere else that I recall. Max talked about the energy that is the negative controlling force on the planet (at least one aspect of it, I think it's a bit more complex) is arrogant to the extreme. I would concur. Humility of any sort is clearly lacking.

They talked about the fact that although much is coming to light, that most people on the planet are not having these kind of conversations, which I can easily agree with. But, that we are talking at all is a good thing. No matter how crazy some of us seem with all this wild talk about what we perceive to be really going down, more and more are indeed feeling something stirring deep within, even if they have no clue as to why. We just have to keep forging ahead and know that somehow, it's making a difference. To at least put the research and information trail out there, whether anyone chooses to look at it or not.

They talked about how this stream of consciousness, the one that is working to control humanity, even though it is one intelligence field, can work through, say, a thousand weak willed people at a time to create havoc (I really need to kick myself in the ass and do the thread on Political Ponerology that I have wanted to do because it would explain this concept quite well). Thing is, I feel quite certain that the intelligence field of our favorite planet, EARTH, can also communicate with us through a different and totally organic field that can also work through many beings at the same time (in a life affirming way).

I'll add more later, but I gotta go fix food now. This is important information, at least for those with related types of experiences who are trying to connect the dots.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Old Wolf

Post by Old Wolf »

Very interesting. Good to hear a clear description of the orion queen. So many other things dovetail here, good thing to listen to.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Old Wolf wrote:Very interesting. Good to hear a clear description of the orion queen. So many other things dovetail here, good thing to listen to.
Interesting description of the orion queens, there are others which we will be speaking about soon... the tearing away of the veils seems to have left every interpretation possible open, good and bad alike. Somewhere between the two lies Truth. I am not saying that the feminine is free from complicity in the dark agendas, she plays perhaps the largest role ... diving deeper.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

It was an interesting interview, with certainly a lot of truth. However, I do not agree with his take on the Orion queens nor with his take that nazi = zion(ism). The more research I do into the Hitler era, the more I find what they stand for is pretty much diametrically opposite to the philosophy of the powers-that-should-not-be.

With regard to the Orion queens, I can only go by what I observe intuitively, which has been confirmed by a couple of others who observed the same, and it's not the negative feminine at all. I guess time will tell – or not.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

karelia wrote:It was an interesting interview, with certainly a lot of truth. However, I do not agree with his take on the Orion queens nor with his take that nazi = zion(ism). The more research I do into the Hitler era, the more I find what they stand for is pretty much diametrically opposite to the philosophy of the powers-that-should-not-be.

With regard to the Orion queens, I can only go by what I observe intuitively, which has been confirmed by a couple of others who observed the same, and it's not the negative feminine at all. I guess time will tell – or not.
You left me the perfect opportunity to add my thoughts here. There may well be two streams of energy, one that continues the path of death and destruction, and one that has evolved. I do not deny that there is a negative feminine, as I have had to face that in my own shadow work, but cringe when we lump all beings together as being one way or another. There are good and bad humans, and I would guess this applies to many other types of beings as well.

Evolved (dev/devic) (love) Dev-love

The only thing I would say that I feel I need to add is about the Orion Queens. The being that showed herself to me awhile back, who seems to have a connection with them of some sort, first of all had a ginormous and powerful energy field. But the depth of humility emanating was equally as powerful. The thoughts conveyed to me was a picture of everything you love being ground to dust. This being felt both warrior like and loving. So, at least she was showing me that she has evolved, she has changed. She was not at all about death and destruction, although fearless and not afraid to defend herself. It felt more like the protective energy we can feel from a loved one, one who has lost much along the way, and has developed strong feelings about that.

I would even go so far as to say, when I reflect, that the current level of humility I feel has also come from great loss, and regret. I know I have a powerful warrior in me that no longer wants to fight, but will if I have to. It is quite instinctual. I also know that some of us were literally bred to have strong heart energy that was needed for something. Not sure why, but this has come to me numerous times.

And then this came to me yesterday.
She is part of a group of beings. She told me that the Big Bang was the cosmic war, and that they (not her) recreate this Big Bang over and over, with various different intentionally created events, to keep us stuck on the time loop. I was also shown that the light and darkness originated at the same time. We often think we came from the light, but that actually life and consciousness come from beyond even concepts of light and dark. These two streams of energy actually started and then separated together at the same time, to create and fuel the spiraling action that continues to expand inward and outward, through the dance between these two. It is very snake like, serpentine, in how it feels. The outward flow evolves through the energy of love, whereas the inward flow is fueled by decay and death, through the metamorphosis and discarding of material forms and residual energies left behind. The original Big Bang that scientists say created the physical universe was actually an outer force that created this original trauma, and offset a process that was previously operating within a totally balanced system.
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Wow, Laurie, so very profound!

No, I do not deny for one second that there isn't a negative feminine; my gripe was with how he portrayed the Orion queens, that's all.

This: "These two streams of energy actually started and then separated together at the same time, to create and fuel the spiraling action that continues to expand inward and outward, through the dance between these two. It is very snake like, serpentine, in how it feels. The outward flow evolves through the energy of love, whereas the inward flow is fueled by decay and death, through the metamorphosis and discarding of material forms and residual energies left behind."

is very similar to what I'm currently exploring with regard to the "Ilu" teachings that go back to Mesopotamia. I've not found any English-language references to it so far, sigh. It speaks of Ilu as the 'über-god' who was the brightest spark coming from Source and created this universe, and when one of his angels decided he could do better and split from him, taking with him others, who then all fell into the realm of forgetting, he created this cosmos that includes Earth to give them all the opportunity to return to Source through physical experience. Fascinating stuff, all of it.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
norman

Post by norman »

oh! thanks for this thread, I'm downloading it now.

Christine Hart is an interesting piece of work, in her own rite.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Old Wolf

Post by Old Wolf »

karelia wrote:It speaks of Ilu as the 'über-god' who was the brightest spark coming from Source and created this universe
It's true but also not so important. Incidentally this creature created the space of the universe not it's content. There's no doubt in my mind that this creature is incarnate on earth now .. but so is nearly everybody else so no surprises there.

Return to “General discussions”