evil - the big, grand psyop!

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
LittleTree

evil - the big, grand psyop!

Post by LittleTree »

With Appreciation for Us,

It dawned on Me, that perhaps evil itself, is “The” big, grand psyop!

What if, there are no demons per say?

How about, it's more that some took a certain path and chose to sign the dotted line, the giving of their will, their heart and mind, to be enslaved (wittingly or not) in exchange for wealth, fame and false fortune.

It's easy to fathom, considering that we generally en train away from Self Realization at the onset of a Precious Life.

we act as the snake eating its own tail, we deceive and distract each other away from Our Hearts, we scare the ba-jesus right out of each other, out of Our minds too. Physically, mentally and emotionally- we hammer and mold each other into submission over and over and over again.

Vicious cycle of the snake and tail (maybe that's the premise behind that symbolism)...the snake eats its own tail, just as all Creation begins in the dark, unseen and silent until you add light, to discover more dark beyond the light - cyclical in Nature and force.

Perhaps, the 'royal bloodline is more about tricking and training their own offspring to give up their Individual Rites, Privilege and Honor of Being Human, and their innate ability to Reach for Heart and Mind in their daily matter.

“they” train the family to do unto others and dumb down- yet another society’s people. Falsely take away Their individuality, their Spirit/Soul Connection. Teach them, spoon feed them, trick them, use them, abuse them, enslave them- until They can Wake Up and Realize just how absurd the very notion is! Only We can Choose. Only We can ever give away Our Individual Power. And in Duality, Only We can take back Our Lives and Personal emPowerment of Love too!

sigel/sigil magic abounds in every outside influence of our physical reality, every nook and cranny outside Our very Own Heart and Mind’s filters and Abilities to Perceive.

Are We once again not to Realize, We have a choice at every waking moment. We have always had the choice of “Our very next thought.”

We have come a long way Baby, so it’s been said.

Imagine as an Entire Race, how We could expand Our Physical World in Knowing, Feeling, Living in Our Truth and Being, Raising Our Young with Heart, setting example of how to exercise and Create Autonomously with Their Own Mind.

Did You ever consider, that as a Child, You at first, had to learn to be selfish, before You could learn to share...How can Any One of Us ever share something/anything, We did not Know was Our very Own to begin with?

From bird’s eyes view, past civilizations somehow managed to either self-destruct or simply play out- even tho their abilities have always been so ingeniously creative and impressive of craft.

We Always managed (again, so it seems we did this) to find remnants of Humanity’s progress within any given civilization before Us and each time, we eagerly set out to reverse engineer what We deemed “their reality”. We also hypothesize, utilize, categorize and, do not forget compartmentalize - every single material/morsel possible.

For the Sake of Balance. For the Sake of Preservation, this time, the "noah's ark" is indeed, Our very Own, Personal Heart and Mind! It's All and Inside job this time around. The boat of noah fame, seems to be of Heart and brain prowess and technology. It’s an educational wave We All have permission to catch and ride. We get to build Our Own Boat (knowledge) and Learn to navigate these waters of Mind, Heart and Emotion or parish with the sheep.

Notice how many run around saying that “ya gotta be saved or gods gonna get ya?”

Real Eyes, do Realize, real lies. My eyes are open now (not nwo), my heart is filled with Love.

I got “saved” last year, 3 times in the literal sense of the word and definition.

I am saved every time I leave My Eyes Open to meditate.

I am Saved with each and every Joyful Acceptance of Deep Breath and each and every Look through My Eyes filled with Love Around Me I take and with My Conscious Acknowledgement of what an Honor it is to Be Alive!

There were 3 separate occasions during My research to wake up, where by night fall- it was so overwhelming My discoveries, that it literally swept the rug of my Reality- out from beneath my feet. It was all about that rocky, craggy excuse of a foundation I had stood on and, it deeply concerned my entire perception of the world we live in.

Sheesh! The head swims and “whiskey, tango, foxtrot avalanche of false reality” that had to shatter at my feet in order for me to begin to Truly Thrive.

And magically, as I slept and “peeled the layers of reality” in My Sleep (sleep backwards is peels!), on the next Day, I Always stood Stronger and more Sturdy on “My Very Own Foundation.”

When One begins to Wake and begins the Journey of Truth about Our current reality and state of affairs - You literally “Save Your Self.”

You Are "Saved" By The Love of Absolute and All.

Only the gates and keys to Heaven are given and granted to You. You come to know Your Own Truth and Feel Your Self Standing Tall.

You Claim Your Heart and Mind.

You Build Your Own Boat and Ride with the Wind of Your Choosing.

Creating and Co-Creating Light from no-thing at All!

ts.
mirthbeam.com
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011147313618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
maggie

Re: evil - the big, grand psyop!

Post by maggie »

Thank you for your words here. I saw you posted it also on PA and had interesting responses.

This post was synchronistic as I was also declaring to myself that the belief in evil is not a fixed condition. Evil appears at an invitation and it is the mirror to Live. It holds the shadow...both gold and black. So Evil is a psychological operation YES. It is one we choose or refuse. But being that evil is negation of life, participation in negation kills us. If we never cut off from life, we would never die. If we want, we can choose 100% life. With only the body we have now, we can have body immortality. If we never even consider that we might be physically immortal, we could not align and receive the possibility.

IMO because we are asked to rise to whatever most high level of being we can manage, we are building the muscles of those who now choose a new earth experience.

The shadow is alive. It is psychological and symbolic and it is the Daimon. Ignorance of the shadow lets it run amuck. Willful projection onto the world as we deny it AS part of our being is EVIL. Ugliness comes from the projected hated shadow. No matter how charged, only Beauty can be created from what we love. The key is that we must use LOVE to rise above the plane of this 3rd dimension to bring back the vision and also to delve deep into the underworld. We are ultimate when we are Loves Avatars.

The Daimon, the Gaurdian of the Threshold, The Angel, The demonic splinters...all this is the psychology of Divine becoming Lovers. The Avatar in her last life, in His last sojourn goes through it ALL again...Life/Evil and gathers all the pieces together in this one life. Being of the quality of the Avatar is not about special numbers...one, all the collective? The state of quality where the Divine meshes in us as human on the edge of change is made real in us.

The trajectory of integration...of all and everything of this one life now is our platform. We will spring forth and we will have our wings. We are being pulled by holy attraction through the Borderlands.
The Avatar walks through the shadow with the Divine at hand.
The only one who may be wholely with the friend.
The Avatar as one who is full infused with The Presence Force knows the friend intimately.
And infusion is not from the beginning but arises in one lifetime.

From Equinox to Equinox, I mourned.
I mourned Buddy my dog who was hit by a jeep.
That was the way things were for me: examples of Grace...a dog to be buried, a neighbor coming to help....too much grief and pain balanced by a kindness in my need

I never doubted the Presence of Source with me but I felt so weak and frail.
I have felt devolving.
I have had the sin of doubt, and I have known when the doubts clouded my mind.
But I would return to a vision that seemed true...no suffering needed and all Beautiful.
But I was far from there
At the same time there is this niggling question that is embarrassing to personality beliefs.

Am I the Avatar ?....
Presumptuous to ask?
How?
The question recurrs and keeps welling up as a wonderment.

Am I the Avatar who will change the world?
My world. That is the odd thing, it feels not at all unusual that I have a whole world in me.
And perhaps my World touching others' Avatar Worlds paints a picture?
Worlds all headed in different directions or overlapping at the edges.
The pearls on Indra's web.
The Avatars of whole realities all bouncing in and around others.
How do I construct my world?
From now to now the Avatar accepts and loves the out pictured world: Lived or Deviled as we are being.

Smoking nightly spliffs of organic tobacco and green I meditated on my condition.
I want to be faithful only to Love.
I choose beloved being, being beloved.
But why have I moved so inward and isolated?

And what have I done with my lonliness?
I used it to turn to Love as a last resort.

Love gives everything to me.
I choose to know that there is innate go(o)dness...that is always changing.
I desire to be an expression of Love.
I never felt abandoned by The Divine but feel alone anyway.
And it has been so dark in my mind at times....
But I know I am the only one who may choose trust as my dark thoughts took hold.
Choose a tangible life line holding me.

I intend that my own presence bless everything but feeling so small, all I can do is think of how much Divine loves us.

I throw out threads of prayer to the Presence.
"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want......
Yea though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me."
I will not want under Divine cosideration.

Am I the Avatar?
What Divine qualities are within my heart and soul and mind.
Is my consideration the same as Divine's?
Am I from the same aligned wish and mission as Creator?

Am I of the beingness of the Avatar...the bringing in of new ages?
I am the Avatar.
LittleTree

Post by LittleTree »

Thank you for your words here. I saw you posted it also on PA and had interesting responses.
Hello Maggie,

Thank You!

I've yet to spend time with Your post and will, as well as Look forward to doing so. I Love and Trust timing.

I did breeze through it early this morning and have been focused on the above quote.

I joined pa last sept, just before 911 (? w-out going to fact check). It was my first attempt to share on a public platform.
It did not take long to comprehend, feel, think My way through the energy of pa. Yet, it's like my "grow up ground".
It has served, bit, pinched, hurt and educated me. sooo many things, per usual, the 50/50!

In so many ways, I'm naive as many of Us. I Love that about Us...

"We don't need no entertainment (media,ect.), for, We are the entertainment."

pa serves an interesting purpose, as does ee.

I do not Feel the Love at pa, but I Love them and Appreciate that they allowed my growing up there.
I have a Love for Bill and Christine and a Feel of the essence of why they shine and matter.

As for my behavior at pa; ahem, it is pretty fucking humbling to go back through my post and witness my progress of clarity. It's a sting, a cringe and a matter of the Heart still with a few members, I loved pm'ing a few wonderful Souls on pa in the beginning, they have zero desire to interact w me now (nwo! that word gets me). pa taught Me and served me well.

I'm a pisces! I am in constant need of refining too. I screw up and unintentionally offend and poke and prod, it's a challenge to find tact and diplomacy over and with All these fantastic rabbit holes! And to find more effective clarity with what I am attempting to share. I am not so diplomatic in person, ha ha! I'm the wild pisces harem in my head, I always choose to interact w honor, I'm just not so polished. If I react spontaneously, it is a bit overwhelming/bearing at times. Ya gotta be grounded/dense somehow or Ya just vibrate away quickly from My experience.

'Homey don't play emotional games, I loathe them, I call bs on my behavior and any one who intends to inflict theirs in my reality.

I don't wanna sleep, aside from the peel! These times are so incredible, I love and equally ache at this point in time...what a ride eh?!

There's this thing about the Beautiful Ms Christine and My limited Feel for this Loving platform. My Appreciation abounds.

My Life Journey is moment by moment and sifting, sifting, sifting. And, My personal Life is tiny, with the most spectacular duality. I Am unable to play here as I would play. So, even tho I want to come and share often, I do not Feel in a position to do so respectfully, and truly interact with Others who wish to Co-Create here. I do enjoy popping in and have Great Appreciation for All that Each of You do.

I Learn from You All, I Filter and Offer My Appreciation on the Wind and with the Mother Constantly.

I love our Collective Conscious efforts!

With Love,
Tamara Shuttleworth
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Little Tree and maggie ... allowing, breathing, humbled and opening to the gratitude I feel for your words. Thank you all so very much, I am in a silent time of observation right now echoing within the words maggie so beautifully wrote.

"The Avatar in her last life, in His last sojourn goes through it ALL again...Life/Evil and gathers all the pieces together in this one life. Being of the quality of the Avatar is not about special numbers...one, all the collective? The state of quality where the Divine meshes in us as human on the edge of change is made real in us."
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

But, asked the Hermit, how does one know that what once conceives as not being evil *is* the psyop? Ergo, what you're saying could be a psyop! So how do you define psyop, and how do you differentiate what you believe as a non-psyop without decaying into absolute uncertainty?

What if the demons *want* you to believe there aren't demons, per say? What if everything that follow is part in parcel of what the demonic wants, requires?

I'm on the brink of dealing with some really deep, painful stuff that correlates with the existence of evil. What I've written in the past maybe needs to be completely washed away as the perspective I had was tainted by the individuals I was associating with. This may not be the thread to bring it up, but suffice it to say: Evil does exist.
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
LittleTree

Post by LittleTree »

sounds like the snake eating its own tail. going down endless rabbit holes too. yes, yes and yes to wtf if it is all a psyop! so, i resolve to fuck it! I'm having fun and sticking with my core values and ...bring it, I've worked damn hard to just sit on the porch in fear. I choose love, honesty and respect. as much as possible and its a duality. I'm human, I get twisted and angry too, but it is my choice as to what to do with all this energy. Have fun and seek to slide at the ending- in all kinds of muddy and worn out!
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Whether evil is bad in and of itself does not alter the fact that its existence affects the topography of life

I must side with Hermit on this one.
Evil is a choice...
People don't like to be wrong.

:twisted:
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
LittleTree

Post by LittleTree »

Maggie,

I loved and enjoyed spending the time with Your Weave. Thank You for Sharing!

May You find Your Comfort and Balance of Your Sweet Self. It is with awe that I marvel at how so many of Us are living synchronistic Life styles at this point in time.

I came into My awakening thinking that I had to do more and be more as a human. I came in that way, for I was a perfect product of the new age psyop. They hooked Me into always reaching beyond what was humanly possible for me at that time. it makes you feel less than, it makes us false push and strive even further down the rabbit holy hell hole, screw that! I don't feel that way so much anymore. It of late, feels like part of the psyop to tell Us We must beeee moooore! Its always been a "reach for more " kinda psyop, there is this 3rd dimension and 4th and yes, yes and yes (again!). And there I was, unconsciously begging and being spoon fed, side tracked by it all. If I could have not been so distracted, Wow!

As for this Beautiful time Being, My focus is right here on Mother Earth (and I sometimes have to find my ease with this). I have to leave the sleeping dogs lay until it's time to go out walking with them again. When those walking papers come and if I am alive in this body, then I want the answers; flat or globe, death and rebirth of the physical apparatus, psyop or theater of the gods...so many questions.

It's the same for me as with Hermit, if I let that one eat its way in my head of psyopt or not. Ha, just reminded me of one of my favorite episodes/scenes from "northern exposure" (you wont get me near a tv or show likely ever again tho). It was the episode about how cicely, alaska (filmed elsewhere) got its name. All the current cast played characters from the past. chris the dj, was an outlaw philosopher! He walks in the salon/tavern after a few months absence and tripped out at how it had transformed from sweat and whiskey to class acquired and culture! He asks "what is this, some kind of parallel universe?!" That Show, it was so good in my naiveté, such a sweet buncha tainted..! A sweet story line of strong women and - a Heart ache indeed.

I have to leave alone the immortality issue, the 4th dimension assistance and beyond the stars for this moment, simply because, i do not know. What I do know is that in choosing to let go, I have found Feelings, Clarity of Foundation, Solid Ground, Intuition, Synchronicity, Love, A knowing ahead of time, a knowing the answer before the question. For Me, it's completely worth the current paradigms price of shear, out right heinous fuckery of the technological/psychological kind, heart ache, notions of loss Dear Maggie, as with Your Animal Friends, haters hating, zombifried entities, outright cannibalism/gmo infested common food chain, chaos, emotional unavailability, artificial emotions, artificiality! The list could drone on. and by My choice of sticking to the here, there is much to see, absorb, experience and add unto the Collective Consciousness that needs Our Focus Here and at this very moment and Be the steady love this old Gaia Gal needs and is Asking Of Us!

If We have been enslaved and are getting Freedom, I'm quite Happy and Content in Just Relaxing as I set intentions and go with the flow as much as I can muster. Its fun to try these new parameters I am setting for Me. It's Fun to find patience when I would far rather be doing something aside from what is before me- needing this moments focus. This is My new paradigm. I'm content in these walls at this time...and, I try not to be scared shitless too, cause that would be oh, so easy to do.
maggie

Post by maggie »

LittleTree wrote:Maggie,

I loved and enjoyed spending the time with Your Weave. Thank You for Sharing!

May You find Your Comfort and Balance of Your Sweet Self. It is with awe that I marvel at how so many of Us are living synchronistic Life styles at this point in time.

I came into My awakening thinking that I had to do more and be more as a human. I came in that way, for I was a perfect product of the new age psyop. They hooked Me into always reaching beyond what was humanly possible for me at that time. it makes you feel less than, it makes us false push and strive even further down the rabbit holy hell hole, screw that! I don't feel that way so much anymore. It of late, feels like part of the psyop to tell Us We must beeee moooore! Its always been a "reach for more " kinda psyop, there is this 3rd dimension and 4th and yes, yes and yes (again!). And there I was, unconsciously begging and being spoon fed, side tracked by it all. If I could have not been so distracted, Wow!

As for this Beautiful time Being, My focus is right here on Mother Earth (and I sometimes have to find my ease with this). I have to leave the sleeping dogs lay until it's time to go out walking with them again. When those walking papers come and if I am alive in this body, then I want the answers; flat or globe, death and rebirth of the physical apparatus, psyop or theater of the gods...so many questions.
Thank you for reading ( all who have read) and the kindred feeling with us here sharing.
I feel very familiar to what you share here...this

"always reaching beyond what was humanly possible for me at that time. it makes you feel less than, it makes us false push and strive even further down the rabbit holy hell hole, screw that! "

The feeling that I was myself evil is one of my earliest conscious memories of "Who am I?" at 7. WHY? I dunno but I think I chose to start life this way so I'd deal with this topic thoroughly and early on. Now my fear of failure before the start even, is assuaged by not needing to be "perfect" as incomplete means there is no perfection and all is ongoing open and unknown. Perfect is NOT what my now feeling of Universe expects....

I do have beliefs that I love....

I have taken on the ideal of immortality just because I can...but I am not attached to it being anything other than inviting the possible of this mystery that I may be engaging! This mystery working on me that I have this one LOOOOOOONG life to experience and all that can be. the inclusiveness of LOVE quite exciting and it leads to such simplicity.

The simple is Praise, Gratitude and Thanksgiving for everything Everything, EVERYTHING...did I leave anything out?

I found support after my own thoughts led me down a garden path hehe
Off Topic
Physical immortality philosophy puts us into a state of GRACE – the cornerstone of this philosophy is opening the heart using the qualities of praise, love and gratitude.

These qualities move you from the law of Karma to the law of Grace. Praise the Divine in all things. Robert Coon in his book “The Science of Everlasting Life” says – “Praise is a fiery energy that purifies. Cultivate an enthusiastic spiritual fire within and bathe and anoint all creation with this cleansing flame. Praise glorifies the Creation and reveals the Immortal presence of the Creator”.

Unconditional love of self and all others allows freedom of expression. Once we love every aspect of ourselves unconditionally we automatically love others unconditionally.

Gratitude is very powerful for moving from Karma to Grace. Robert Coon in his book “Voyage to Avalon” has this to say – “As you explore the subterranean recesses of the heart, let the lamp of joyous gratitude light thy way … often you experience the same Karmic event time after time until you react with gratitude – only then do you make the evolutionary jump to new dimensions of life. The Law of Grace is far more powerful than the Law of Karma …. “.

Gratitude multiplies blessings. Start using gratitude for the good things in your life, see your focus change and the blessings in your life increase. Gratitude allows you to see the cup half full, not half empty.

For the situations that are causing difficulty, use the “Gratitude Bubble”,

1) Spend a couple of minutes being grateful from the heart for your blessings.

2) Visualise the difficult situation or person, bring it into your heart if possible.

3) Say or think “Thank you for this situation. I now choose a different perception”.

When you commence the “Gratitude Bubble” exercise you will probably not be able to have genuine gratitude radiating from your heart about the difficulty. However, all you need is a willingness to be grateful – the more you do it, the more the understanding will come and you will start to feel true gratitude. The situation will resolve.

Forgiveness is a stepping stone to gratitude. When we become aware that every event in our lives is giving us valuable lessons and insights, we realise there is nothing to forgive. We learn to take responsibility for drawing certain events to ourselves. We also, realise that we can learn through JOY and no longer need to learn through pain and suffering.

…….

The Fun Way of Physical Immortality Philosophy’ Dr Janni Lloyd – Book and eBook available at Lulu.com http://www.lulu.com/shop/janni-lloyd/th ... 17666.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

maggie

Post by maggie »

It seems SO IMPORTANT to invoke well being because there are so many ways to be derailed into despair. The despair then retards repair. The retardation of repair leads to ...dying.

yes, evil sucks...it is the sucking void IMO and NOT real in and of itself as it negates what is the real. So IMO it is not a matter of good as opposite to evil but when in evil, the good is negated....

I found a couple of very significant inputs for me today about the current focus I am engaging.... that all IS well.

One is a recent March 13th conversation between two lovely voices Lisa and Andrea of "Rising Frequencies". This does realate to the conversation IMO.
They talk about "having skin in the game" and "a cry for help" that occurred when so much negation built up (my word). So beings responded to assist a very unbalanced situation.

"We know everyone is wanting to understand what this new energy we are in is all about; however, we feel we need to go backwards to the very beginning and explain how we got to where we are right now.

https://lisarisingberry.wordpress.com/2 ... turn-show/"

Then I found
Off Topic
The 12 Dimensional Life of a Spiritual Avatar
by Jef Bartow

Even though there is one accelerated spiritualizing process for humanity (Initiation), there are many different Paths in which to pursue this spiritual growth. In the East, one moves from beginning as a stream enterer to becoming a Bodhisattva and finally a Buddha. Metaphysically, one moves from a probationer to Initiate and finally a Master. In the West the journey is to become a disciple and finally a Living Christ.

At the sixth degree of Initiation, every Initiate chooses a higher Path of Service. For many it leads them off the Earth into another part of our system or cosmos. More than one of these Paths can entail remaining on this planet for a period to assist in the coming of the Cosmic Christ. The Path of the Avatar is one of these.

The role of an avatar is to express a Principle or Energy to a new degree or level. The avatar’s spiritual attainment determines whether its impact will be within humanity, our planetary sphere, our entire systemic evolution or cosmic environment. The Cosmic Christ is a cosmic Avatar assisting our systemic Logos in taking a major step forward spiritually. Many spiritual Avatars are also committed to helping humanity and our planetary evolution fulfill its current key role in systemic growth..........

.........It's easy for us to understand growth as a process. You could say that growth is a three-phase process of birthing, living and dying. Other terms include involution, evolution and devolution. Astrologically, these three phases of growth include waxing, waning and retrograde. By utilizing Webster's Dictionary definition of a dimension as the "measurable extent, degree, scope or importance," three growth dimensions of experience are simply how we measure growth.

Waxing growth is "activity-based form building." In construction, this is a simple as the building of a building. Regarding our personality, we build or develop a fully mature personality in the first half of life. Many of us also use the Waxing dimension of experience through marriage, family and property to build a home life.

Waning growth is "growth in consciousness." This corresponds to evolution and/or living. As C.G. Jung concluded, we are all intrinsically or instinctually driven to grow and develop. The degree to which we focus on conscious growth is the degree to which we are utilizing the Waning growth dimension of experience.

Unfortunately, many humans only experience this unconsciously, being driven by the growth of the "Being in whom we live, move and have our being." Spiritual Avatars embrace and utilize this growth dimension with a passion. There is no standing still in life. All experience becomes an opportunity for growth in consciousness, regarding self, life and our universe. Utilizing this powerful dimension of growth is how they become focused with purposeful intent through all time, especially the everlasting present.

Retrograde in astrology is a term used for the apparent moving backward of planets with regard to our perspective here on earth. Actually, all planets move forward with varying velocities and ecliptics around the sun. The meaning of retrograde movement in astrology is similar to regression in psychology. Retrograde growth becomes the measurable dimension of growth characterized by retracing or reviewing some event, experience or part of our psyche that remains un-integrated with the rest of our existence.

Similar to Waning growth, most humans experience Retrograde growth unconsciously. The easiest way to see this is how certain individuals get stuck psychologically and then continue to re-experience current events or relationships based on the past. Obviously, continually reliving your high school life as an adult demonstrates that a part of you is not willing to move forward in growth as an adult.

Spiritual Avatars utilize Retrograde growth in conjunction with Imaginary Time to fully revisit, recapitulate and then transform the past to become more powerfully motivated for the future. Imaginary Time takes us to the reality of the past while Retrograde growth helps us to re-experience and put it in a new perspective. Conscious realization of what is retarding our growth (what is retrograde) accelerates our ability to move forward in Waxing and Waning (e.g. spiritual) growth.

http://www.livingspiritcommunity.net/Ed ... vatar.html

Return to “General discussions”