A Public Statement, On A Very Private Matter....

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Exit-0

Re: A Public Statement, On A Very Private Matter....

Post by Exit-0 »

Spiritwind wrote: [....snip]
"I noticed that you were posting about Yellowstone when the axe came down."
[....snip]
Thank you for pointing that out Spiritwind. Since my debate with Amzer Zo (Hervé), the Project's in-house geology "expert", was an exercise-in-futility (the debate was a set-up from the start - my suspicion), allow me to try and set the record straight, here within this thread.
[link to final comment at the Project: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... ost1062792" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]

This goes to the dishonesty of how one's character is assassinated at the Project:

Regardless of how I offered definitive evidence for a genuine concern relating to Yellowstone, every logical argument was countered by Hervé with confusing replies, and unrelated data - all of which were thanked by the other pundits of the cult - even replied to.

Every attempt was made to incite me into a knee-jerk reaction, which they knew how I would respond.
  • *The evidence supports a westward movement of the North American Plate.
    *The evidence supports a Yellowstone hotspot trail extending eastward over a 16 million + year period - thus confirming the westward movement of the North American Plate.
    *The evidence supports the fact that the Yellowstone Hotspot, extends far into the deepest recesses of the mantle, and has (over millennia) boiled-through the subsiding Juan de Fuca microplate.
    *The evidence supports the substance in the chambers located under Yellowstone is called "magma".
    *The contested definition of the word Magma [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magma] includes all the aspects of Hervé's pointless debate, rendering all he said on that issue moot.
Everything that Hervé represented was argumentative, and disinformative.

The flak is always heaviest, directly over the target!

Thank you Spiritwind, for giving me the podium, so that I could clear that up....
Last edited by Exit-0 on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Phil

Post by Phil »

How exactly were you "not a friend of Avalon" as Bill claimed you were for 18+ months? Did he give you any more feedback on that then his public postings?

(Christine, feel free to point out whenever you feel the conversation should be moved elsewhere...I am only hoping for information exchange that will be "positive" for all to see, that is a appropriate here and will cause no problems to anyone in this place...and apologies if I'm already overstepping that)
What is the purpose of your presence?
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

Phil wrote:How exactly were you "not a friend of Avalon" as Bill claimed you were for 18+ months? Did he give you any more feedback on that then his public postings?
[....snip]
Thank you Phil,

Bill's private remarks were vague. He accused me of insulting a MOD, which I corrected.

Otherwise, all I did throughout that time period (the 18 months), was seek the Truth, and advocate transparency. add* - Oh yes! and support Christine during her public assassination. Apparently, all pursuits rendering one an "enemy-of-the-Project".
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hug.

People are not toilet paper yet there's always some one willing to wipe their crap onto us :lol: :oops:
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

Observer, :)
Reminds me of the old alchemists, when they talk about heating the retort many many times. oh the pain, the burn, such torture..... I hear ya, and that heat is the firey furnace of transmutation, adds a whole new meaning to 'feeling the burn'.

I have seen so many wise and wild beings cast into the furnace rather than their accuser appear other than 'always right'; impeccable; perfection personified, or many other suitable adjectives.

take heart and listen to the gardener.....x

PS Naga: rofl at LOTR
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

Note to all:

Just to clear-up the reoccurring reference to Earth, my sugar-snap peas are already 2 inches out of the ground. I'm a bit concerned with the string beans. I put them in about two weeks ago and there's no sign of life, as yet.

As for my Earth, that's my moon sign. Heyokah is my real Earth, however, she's true-blue Capricorn, and my real grounding force.

Double-water, on the frontend (Moonchild - both sun, and rising), that's what's gotten me into all the trouble, my whole life through.

I hope that clears-up the Earth thing.... :)
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

I haven't seen you around here nearly enough.

So maybe it's good that things over at the other place transpired the way they did. The earth has a way of directing her children where they need to be and go after all.

So...welcome home.
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
maggie

Post by maggie »

Spiritwind wrote:We all know there are forces that certainly appear to be working against us, and they use every opportunity to pit people against one another. Nowadays, I always see that there is a Wizard of Odd behind the curtain manipulating our responses through our subconscious and unknown parts of ourselves. So even our hurts show us where we need to shore things up, so we can be strong in the face of what lies ahead. I know I have certainly been encountering my share of challenging circumstances, and I'm sure I am not alone in this. Even though I want to go hide in a cave somewhere, I'd best pull myself up by my bootstraps and hit the ground running. May we all be able to rise to the occasion.
Just yesterday I heard from a friend that she and another close acquaintance have had severe challenges like I cannot imagine.

I know that I may sound a bit argumentative in my pov BUT it has begun to serve me. This makes me at least want to share a POV exists. At PA (and other places) IMO the theme of the story line is very little different than any other place where people discuss current events, debate politics, form groups of in/out, predict the future, compete for attention and generally have the concentration to understand a topic of ADD.

That this is the "alternative"? is IMO a misnomer to ME because the deep alternative IMO needs to be lived for awhile before it becomes an alternative that works. Many people shun the watered down "secret" of manifestation as they propbably should as it is trivialized. However, so much that leads to the failure of the individual to experience "justice, freedom, prosperity .....(insert any collective ideal) is that the individual is still focused on "outside" (the world of Caesar) creating "inside" (the human being's experience).

IMO there is a larger benificient consciousness that creates according to our expectations no matter what they are. The power is our own human imagination which we have not noticed is all ways OURS to command. We must individually CHOOSE to approach and align the POWER with our preferred creation to move consciously where we choose. We are not victims of anything IMO and stand firm here on this point. If so much of our energy of creation is misaligned with what we would CHOOSE to love, we are STILL loving, but we LOVE what we do not choose.

Love is power. It is not sentiment. It is omnipotent and it is omnipresent. It is not infinite as observed in the "world" of experience but it is unlimited in potential expression. I listen to Neville Goddard. This is one of my favorite of his explanations. It has a low sound quality but good enough to hear. It is from 1953.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/I_jRUKfVn38[/youtube]

Why shouldn't we in our heart of hearts want to have the temporal, physical, illusionary Maya world be a pleasant place? Why is it we might not observe a world full of harmony and great times and easy walking through trouble with the help of friends? That is NOT a rhetorical question.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Great timing, Maggie, I needed that. I am sucked into a reality of others addicted to their pain, hanging on to trauma, living lies…I was starting to feel like a victim, as I can’t seem to escape.

I need to be more loving, I’ve allowed the fake love, the attachment to relationships, the superficial bullshit and lies, lies, lies we can’t stop telling ourselves to control my emotions way too much lately.

I need to make myself as toxic in the parasitic-codependent-looping relationships in my real life as I did with the Project, though without the projection of my own pain. I felt I stood in my truth fairly well, but I lost patience by the end…became spiteful.

The result was definitely within what I was consciously willing into my reality at the time, though I regret the way I did it. If I was better able to keep my emotions more in check, I could have had more of a positive impact on people I cared about.

Ah well, live and learn….I never pretended to be perfect, nor a saint. But I do need to try to keep getting better.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

You PEOPLE are AWESOME !

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”