A Public Statement, On A Very Private Matter....

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Naga_Fireball

Re: A Public Statement, On A Very Private Matter....

Post by Naga_Fireball »

That's a cool & creepy garden picture. Very profound yet startling.

Re the LOTR joke, when i re read it my sides hurt for a long time (Cathryn?) Lol

L OT R I'm sure more advanced folks laughed harder at some of the stuff I did not notice, lord of the operating thetan rings, jk
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
maggie

Post by maggie »

Following along the same path as my last post.

I think we are creators every moment of the day.
We create by default.
We plagiarize other's lives.
We project what we hold as really really important.
The busy world picture full of conspiracy and suffering might be just our (as yet mostly unconscious) excuse for why we have failed to create what we desire. And what do we desire? Is what we DO deeply desire available as a vision we hold most sacred?

What really is there in our mundane past times??
Could it actually be much more un-eventful than we imagine of a "world"/
Is there something hideous actually in the face?
Is there a seeming dull and tiresome lack luster?
I have said "yes" sometimes to really hating my life all dulled and flattened by troubles.
That PROBLEMS are not SO MUCH in my face IS TRUE FOR ME.
I sometimes am grateful for this and others I worry about what could happen.

I say it was tel-a-vison that gave me some weird measurings for reality.
We are all observers of A LOT of media. We read a lot of words and talk a lot.
It seems very important to us to look at the collective mind story land and figure things out.

I have daydreamed my whole life of magic.
Magic means "just because" ease and fluidity of movement and space and enough time.
I love the magic of my imagination happy endings after struggle and the triumph of heroines.
There is no war in my world of preference.
War is out dated and seems mildly absurd in my story.

Could I actually have this imagined life that IS magical....

I have a confession.
I may have given this preference too much importance
I do suffer from thinking about how somewhere else MUST be be much better,
That I might have once been able to fly has seemed more important than "where I am" just feeling myself alive.

This was in my inbox.

I don't know how to place quotations?

"Magical Almanac – May 2016
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagicalAlmanac" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bob Makransky’s occasional ezine of astrology and magic

The Importance of Importance – Secondary Progressions III

The Importance of Importance

It’s very important to understand what importance is. This topic is explained at great length in my book Thought Forms, and I highly recommend that anyone who wants to understand what is going on (in the universe, in society, in their own lives) read this book. It’s not an easy read; but what’s going on out there isn’t that easy to understand either. I’m not going to ravel the whole topic again here, but just concentrate on one small aspect of it, namely altered states of awareness, and their relationship to everyday life. Another name for “everyday life” is waking consciousness; and altered states are intrusions of dreaming into waking consciousness.
Importance can be defined as the feeling that there is something more important to pay attention to than what is happening (being felt) in the now moment. It is importance that separates dreaming from waking. Nothing is more important than anything else in a dream. True, we can have dreams in which we are striving for something that is important to us, or trying to avoid something which thereby becomes important to us. But this is merely dreaming about importance; importance doesn’t undergird the entire dream state as it does waking consciousness, in which we have our attention focused on something important every single second we are awake. Just because we may strive to achieve something in a dream doesn’t mean that it’s important to us to achieve it – it just means that we’re striving to achieve it. Maybe the next moment we’ll be off somewhere else and have lost all interest in what we were so mightily striving for a minute ago. If something we are striving for is important to us (more important to achieve it than not achieve it), then we’re not dreaming – we’re awake.
The feeling of importance still exists in the dream state to the extent to which we still feel that there is an “us” there – a being or center (body) to which things are happening; however our “us-ness” is more sporadic than in wakefulness; we’re not constantly checking back on it to make sure we’re still there, like we do when we’re awake. In fact, that’s the definition of going to sleep – laying down our importance, our sense of personal control and continuity, our phoniness, when the strain of maintaining this position becomes overwhelming. We get tired and go to sleep. This is an act of great trust and love, which is why we enjoy going to sleep so much (and hate waking up). Going to sleep is about the only act which most of us perform in our daily lives which is in line with our true feelings.
Importance is the wall of self-consciousness which we erect between ourselves and the world outside of us (i.e., it defines our boundaries and thereby creates “us” – a unique, self-existent entity which stands apart from its background); and this wall is held in place by fear. Chögyam Trungpa describes importance thusly: “... we jump or twitch. Sometimes fear manifests in the form of restlessness: doodles on a note pad, playing with our fingers, or fidgeting in our chairs. We feel that we have to keep ourselves moving all the time, like an engine running in a motor car. The pistons go up and down, up and down. As long as the pistons keep moving, we feel safe. Otherwise, we are afraid we might die on the spot” – i.e., lose our grip on waking consciousness and enter willy-nilly into an uncontrollable dream state.
It is importance which enables us to focus our moment-to-moment waking attention: as importance (focus) decreases, awareness increases. For example, if we take a shower while tripping on psychedelics, we can feel (are consciously aware of) every individual drop of water as it hits our skin as a discrete event. On the other hand we can’t balance a checkbook while tripping because we can’t focus that much attention – there’s too much going on to be able to focus. Being able to focus upon one thing at a time by separating it out from its background (and screening out – ignoring – everything else that is happening in the selfsame moment) means making that thing more important than anything else. Infants can’t do this – they take in everything passively and indiscriminately – they can’t focus their attention on one thing at a time as adults can. That focus upon one (important) thing at a time is what creates YOU – a separated, self-existent YOU. Babies have nothing like this – they’re lost in la la land, they don’t feel a separated ME there in the midst of everything like we adults do. Things happen, but not to THEM; they just happen, period. That’s why babies spend so much time sleeping: it takes an extraordinary effort to maintain the fiction of a separated self by paying attention to just one thing at a time (instead of everything at once); and they just have to sleep it off till they get the hang of it (being uptight every second they are awake).
Importance, then, is a screen of inattention, a criterion for selecting just one of the innumerable possibilities of where attention will be placed at any given moment in order to bring just one piece of the overall picture into high focus. Like infants, we can’t do this in normal dreaming, because there is relatively little importance involved in dreaming (just as there is little importance involved in psychedelic tripping). The feeling that something is important is sufficient of and by itself to bring that thing into focus and to disjoin it from its surroundings. It’s magic: to feel that something is important is to be able to separate it from its background and hold it in place. It is importance which gives waking the stability and continuity absent from dreaming; or better said, it is importance which isolates a particular part of the dream (makes it stand still long enough to examine minutely and get into a tizzy about). It’s importance that makes us believe the illusion that things are important – i.e., that this isn’t all just one big dream in which nothing whatsoever is important, because we’re going to die anyway no matter what we do or don’t do. Death is God’s way of saying, “Ha, ha! Got you last!” (i.e. everything that you think is so all-fired important, is actually un-).
When importance (focus) decreases, we enter into altered states of awareness – dreaming while nominally awake. This is usually suppressed in our quotidian existence by our constant internal dialogue – the mental yak-yak we engage in from the moment we wake up until the moment we go to sleep. In altered states this yak-yak abates sufficiently for magic to happen: magic can only arise from a position in inner silence. This is why dilettante magicians can’t get their spells to work; and why people who frantically seek e.g. “magical” cancer cures can’t make them happen. Magic requires unbending intent (not just good intentions); and unbending intent requires a springboard of inner silence. Only from the position of inner silence – away from the importance of yak-yak – can we send an unequivocal intent out to the universe without the static of a zillion other competing messages interfering.
When we move into altered states of awareness our waking consciousness becomes more dream-like. Psychedelic drugs and marijuana can do this: by lowering our importance (moment-to-moment yak-yak), we move from a waking state to more of a dreaming state, in which we are more relaxed and our sensory perceptions (visual, aural, olfactory, gustatory, and tactile) become intensified. This is why sex is so much more intense while stoned or tripping; and why food is so utterly delicious. Or better said, psychedelics lower the importance which normally dulls our senses in our day-to-day waking consciousness (because we’re buzzing about in pursuit of this, that, or the other “important” thing – in the case of sex, the hot and urgent rush to orgasm). This is also what happens when two people “fall in love” – particularly “love at first sight” – which is a species of mutual bewitching wherein the sexual turn-on between two people lowers each other’s importance (the wall of suspicion and distrust which normally separates people in day-to-day waking consciousness – the fact that in our repressed society no one can ever share what they are truly thinking or feeling with anyone else). This defensive wall – aka importance – is lowered when the sexual barrier between two people crashes down, since (as Freud noted) sexual repression is at the root of all emotional repression. It’s usual temporary (until the infatuation wears off, as it inevitably does); and then the importance barriers are raised again – in spades, to efface the preceding vulnerability of non-importance.
The lowering of importance is also what creates the altered states of awareness known as spiritual epiphanies. As I point out in my book What is Magic?, recent converts to any religion often experience a high, a state of grace, which (like infatuation) usually doesn’t last very long. These epiphanies are gifts of spirits (or gurus channeling spirits) who have the capacity to temporarily lower people’s importance, which in turn opens their hearts. This often happens when people are at the end of their rope with nowhere to turn. It’s often at such times of complete desperation that they open to the Spirit and allow grace to descend upon them. This state of grace is channeled through spirit intermediaries such as Jesus, Krishna , or Buddha, who have the power to lower our importance. This grace is usually temporary because the people still have inner work to do in order to embody the state of grace permanently in their everyday lives; and Jesus, Krishna, and Buddha have more important things to attend to than to carry spiritual cripples around on their backs all the time.
The spirits I work with do this kind of thing to me all the time, particularly at Mayan ceremonies and holy places, and occasionally in Catholic churches. There’s usually some kind of lesson that they are trying to show me or message they are trying to give me (for myself or someone else). These experiences give me another point of reference outside my wonted yak-yak which enables me to see things clearly; to orient myself; and to get a better grip on what I’m doing-thinking-feeling in my quotidian life. They talk to me all the time in my normal consciousness as well, but really, when all is said and done, that’s just talk. When they really want me to understand something they lower my importance and sock it to me – move me into a magical world in which I’m blown away (have visions: like daydreams in the sense that they have a visual and sometimes aural component, but they are far more intense and emotionally compelling than sterile thought form fantasies; and they are designed to show me some lesson which cannot be verbalized). Altered awareness is a state of direct knowing and understanding which bypasses thought and verbal expression and hits on a heart level. Therefore it makes a deeper and more permanent impression than channeled information does.
Similarly, when Zen masters hit meditators on the back with sticks it isn’t to “spur them forward”, but rather to make them give up their importance (resentment at being struck). Zen masters do with their sticks exactly what Carlos Castaneda’s teacher don Juan did to his disciples: strike them hard on the back to make their assemblage points move – to shake off their importance to push them into altered states of awareness.
It’s not the altered states in themselves that matter. Peak experiences don’t change anything permanently; the only thing that matters is what we do in our everyday lives – our everyday mood. What altered states do is puncture our customary moods of importance – our usual uptight and self-centered feelings about ourselves and other people – to allow new, joyous moods to take over. Altered states set up probable realities of joy by allowing for a different possibility than routine acquiescence to the dictates of our conceptual thought forms (the armatures of thoughts we have created to reinforce our customary importance moods – the thoughts we think all day long every day to make ourselves feel jealous or pissed-off or depressed or self-satisfied or worried or whatever our customary moods are). Altered states give us a momentary respite in which we can tell our conceptual thought forms to “Scat!”; but the only thing that really matters is our everyday equilibrium mood. It’s either joyous, or it’s not.
Altered states are groovy, but the real battleground is our everyday mood. By momentarily unhooking our customary moods that keep us imprisoned in importance, peak experiences give us a peek. They help us to dethrone the importance of our importance temporarily. But altered states per se are not the goal; the goal is to make our everyday experience an altered state – to enter into (lucid) dreaming from a position in wakefulness; to make lucid dreaming our quotidian consciousness. And to do that we have to make our importance – everything that we believe is important – unimportant.

If you like this ezine, why not forward it to your friends? They’ll be glad you did!
To subscribe send an e-mail to: MagicalAlmanac-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Don’t forget to add ‘MagicalAlmanac@yahoo.com’ to your e-mail address book so that Magical Almanac doesn’t wind up in your Bulk / Junk Mail folder.
heyokah

Post by heyokah »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/8IfmiKnZi3E[/youtube]
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

Only my devoted trickster friend will understand how pointed Leonard's words are in expressing my World View. In five thousand words, I couldn't have expressed it more eloquently.

The intention of this thread was to express an alternate point-of-view (for any interested individuals), to that version being promoted on the Project, specifically to the personal accusations and attacks on our (both heyokah's and mine) character which are on-going at that website, and from which we have been denied a place to defend ourselves.

Over the past 6 years, I have focused my comments toward expressing one simple theme. I spent those six years carefully documenting the trail of evidence to support this World View, which includes thousands of hours of linked research. I had few followers, and many distractors. Most people just don't want to admit there is no possible way to fix this particular reality. Most will not come to the conclusion that it is - here within this density - the way it is, because this is the way it is intended to be; we dwell here in the Place Of The Fallen.

It's my confirmed belief some of us are here to help the few who don't belong, escape the recycling traps (advanced hyperdimensional technologies) which cause the recycling of souls back into this particular reality.

I anticipate few members here will resonate with this insight.

I deeply appreciate Christine's empathetic acumen for allowing me this platform....

....something I wrote back in the mid 90's that expresses my World View:
Prison

My soul was once,
That of a warrior.
Immortally wounded,
With a weapon,
Of mass obscenity.

I am fallen through a portal into this time and space,
To find myself amidst this reptilian race.
Trapped in this wretched material place,
By those who deceive with a carnivorous embrace,
Who ravage my flesh,
Inebriate with my blood,
And feed on my soul.

I have lived inter-dimensionally, and fell,
To find myself imprisoned,
In this place called Hell.

Defeated….
So very injured.
Lucifer, my Dark Alien Task Master,
I know you rule.
You pillage my lands, violate my women,
Sacrifice my children, and feast on my essence.

Wounded….
In a cave.
I’ve washed ashore,
Onto this land.
To find myself desolate in a life with a void,
For those left behind in another time.
To a universe before my wandering began.

To a Love….
From which I once turned away,
But whom now…. I would allow,
To totally consume me.

To become one – once again – with Amor,
And wander no more.

This place is not my happy home.
add update"
Cross-posting a comment I made in another thread for more clarity:
Exit-0 wrote:I see the "End Of War" as a projection from our collective heart. Christine, your words harken to a time and place of used-to-be.

My wisdom knows we dwell here, in a place of eternal cosmic war. That is the nature of this particular reality within the multiverse.
  • *Perhaps we are among those who are here to abolish this density of reality.
    *Perhaps we are here to learn how to escape.
    *Perhaps we were banished here.
    This is the unanswered eternal question: can anyone among us truly remember why we came?
In my dreams.... I once could fly. It now seems like eternities ago.

Not the flight of a screaming jet turbine, rather the flight of a busy hummingbird; hesitating.... not sure of where to go.... seeking one more tiny drop of succulent nectar.

Life in this density has grounded my dreams. I gave-up my gift of flight when I foolishly flew through the gate, into the matrix of this prison-hell; into this garden of sparkling delusion. Trapped here, this desolate place has grounded my gift of flight. Lifetimes of relentless catastrophe took the wind from beneath my wings. Death after death, I desperately search for the hole in the garden wall - to no avail.

I now sit on the edge of the sea, where the waves crash against the rocks, with a longing in my heart to be high in the mountains.... soaring with the eagles.

I'm lost here on this beach; scanning the distant horizon for a glimpse of that happy-place I've so desperately tried to paint - in my dreams. The waves eternally pound the rocks into grains of sand where I dwell.

I search my dreams at night in hope I might once again learn to fly....
Last edited by Exit-0 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

There are moments that only a silent embrace can answer ... such is one for me right now.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
heyokah

Post by heyokah »

To honor my friend observer/EXIT 0, I'm posting the links to some of the best threads he created on the Avalon Forum, because I'm afraid they will get lost in the ocean of information over there.

It's such a shame to see the posts of the "Unsubscribed", robbed from their avatars and the "Thanks" of the members, who showed their appreciation.

- "Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... on-CERN-ed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "What controls the hologram?"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... e-hologram" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... Disclosure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "One Ring to rule them all...."

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... post988300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... of-Giza---" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "Wake-Up Avalon...."

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... -Up-Avalon..." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Last edited by heyokah on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Since I'm tipsy I'll post my #1 PA thread

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... es-to-9-11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

17,000 views lmfao
M aybe
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
maggie

Post by maggie »

Complete the cycle you imagined
Spin it out...farther....farther...there now
Now you have the satisfaction and release
Maybe feel assuaged and fulfilled.

Incomplete feels like disappointment and regret.
Do you remember loss and the wish to be revenged?
Regret, the dangling threads for what was once said or done.

The past is past and cannot be taken back?
To believe time is some machine we travel,
that what passes never can return,
that this time machine determines us now and forever?
That is a lie and a laugh.

Completion and revision are two incisive tools to slice the ties.
Time is just memory, revise that and
time will circle back and forgive everything.
Dare that revision, feel complete.

Incompletion keeps us tied to replay
Replayed missed takes, the stuttered speech, the unforgivable turn us around.
Round aboutand back being in the same attitude searching for some new response
Revisited grooves carve deep lines
Circular argument leads back to the skip
of repetition.

Try again
Complete the cycle you imagined
Spin it out
Then you have the satisfaction
then maybe.....................???????

Where shall we start?
Just pick any memory welling up.
where does it lead?
Maybe 1974, songs and feelings records play.......
[youtube]https://youtu.be/ei36u5JCoC4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/sy1JFIeJIgs[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/MDWb5u1hehI[/youtube]
Last edited by maggie on Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
heyokah

Post by heyokah »

~~~~

Still, I feel the burn
when I do the dishes and
the water's too hot.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/d5MXkcRvSdQ[/youtube]

If It Be Your Will (Leonard Cohen)

If it be your will
That I speak no more
and my voice be still
As it was before
I will speak no more
I shall abide until
I am spoken for
If it be your will
If it be your will
That a voice be true
From this broken hill
I will sing to you
From this broken hill
All your praises they shall ring
If it be your will
To let me sing
From this broken hill
All your praises they shall ring
If it be your will
To let me sing

If it be your will
If there is a choice
Let the rivers fill
Let the hills rejoice
Let your mercy spill
On all these burning hearts in hell
If it be your will
To make us well

And draw us near
And bind us tight
All your children here
In their rags of light
In our rags of light
All dressed to kill
And end this night
If it be your will

If it be your will.

~~~~
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

heyokah wrote:To honor my friend observer/EXIT 0, I'm posting the links to some of the best threads he created on the Avalon Forum, because I'm afraid they will get lost in the ocean of information over there.

It's such a shame to see the posts of the "Unsubscribed", robbed from their avatars and the "Thanks" of the members, who showed their appreciation.
There is indeed some great information on these threads Heyokah, and I want to do more than just hit the thanks button. I, too, for the life of me, cannot figure out the reasoning for them to remove a persons avatar and the thanks they received, when unsubscribed. That almost feels punitive, as if they intend to punish those who incur their wrath enough to be unsubscribed. Having grown up as a Jehovah Witness, I am all too familiar with that energy. It's an awful lot like being disfellowshipped. I hope we all can learn to move past that type of energy, for it certainly does not serve us in these times when we need to support one another despite our differences. No two people ever agree on everything, but respect and honor will never go out of style in my book.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “General discussions”