A Public Statement, On A Very Private Matter....

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Exit-0

Re: A Public Statement, On A Very Private Matter....

Post by Exit-0 »

I've been taking an internet break (for health reasons). I'm sorry I missed all these wonderful comments. Thank you all for your support.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hug. Good deal!!
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

FYI, lol.. Made an eBay and accompanying PayPal account back in April or so, and our hacker "pals" had changed all my shit. Why bother changing it before I make money? Asshat jerks @@

It's one thing if you need money but doing it just to be a prick is so detestably pathetic.

Wow!
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
heyokah

Post by heyokah »

Spiritwind wrote:
heyokah wrote:To honor my friend observer/EXIT 0, I'm posting the links to some of the best threads he created on the Avalon Forum, because I'm afraid they will get lost in the ocean of information over there.

It's such a shame to see the posts of the "Unsubscribed", robbed from their avatars and the "Thanks" of the members, who showed their appreciation.
There is indeed some great information on these threads Heyokah, and I want to do more than just hit the thanks button. I, too, for the life of me, cannot figure out the reasoning for them to remove a persons avatar and the thanks they received, when unsubscribed. That almost feels punitive, as if they intend to punish those who incur their wrath enough to be unsubscribed. Having grown up as a Jehovah Witness, I am all too familiar with that energy. It's an awful lot like being disfellowshipped. I hope we all can learn to move past that type of energy, for it certainly does not serve us in these times when we need to support one another despite our differences. No two people ever agree on everything, but respect and honor will never go out of style in my book.
For me too, just hitting the thanks button isn't enough.

Being ex-communicated from the LDS Mormon Church, disfellowshipped from Jehova Witnesses, being declared a suppressive person from the Church of Scientology, or being banned from a forum, of which one has been a member for many years, .....it makes no difference. It's injustice and it hurts.
But I agree, we have to move past that type of energy, as it is only destructive.

Thank you Spiritwind, for your insightful reply.
Phil

Post by Phil »

The beauty of the internet is the ability to transmit what you want to communicate in a way that SHOULD be relatively “free”. You can post information important to you to share with as many people whose attention you can capture, whether it be a video on youtube or blog or forum…as most of us prefer, as it is the most inviting for feedback.

The problem comes when a particular outlet’s authority has an issue with what you want to present. Ideally, we’d have robust forums where free speech reigns and all the participants were mature or at least empathetic enough to hold a civil conversation, with the collective being responsible enough to not give manipulators and/or outrageous emoters the attention/energy to succeed in disrupting it.

Project Avalon is not a place for true self reflection, at least not on the collective level, and certainly when you want work personal issues with individuals or topics that management does not appreciate. It’s important to recognize that you are giving away the energy you spend at ANYONE ELSE’S outlet to the OWNERS…who have the ability to do pretty much anything they want with it.

Back to the beauty…as it is still in a bit of “wild, wild west” mode, there are resources available to create your own, if what’s available does not appeal to you. At least that’s the idea like to test and try to make a reality…I would love to see a gathering where a diverse community comes together without that fear of “lack of security” a no-mod or “hands-off” approach would take. And I also like to see a move away from the cult of personality type situation, where it seems lots of people are starting to realize that the celebrities we revere are never completely as they seem, and the “authority” given to them is rarely authentic.

I think Christine’s doing a pretty nice job, very much in line with my vision, my ideals...hopefully her creation will continue to draw good energy, or at least inspire creativity in others. Nothings ever gonna be perfect, and the work is never done though…so keep on being the change you want to see. Give your energy freely to that which you love…I’m pretty sure that’s about as empowering as you can get.
What is the purpose of your presence?
heyokah

Post by heyokah »

heyokah wrote:To honor my friend observer/EXIT 0, I'm posting the links to some of the best threads he created on the Avalon Forum, because I'm afraid they will get lost in the ocean of information over there.

It's such a shame to see the posts of the "Unsubscribed", robbed from their avatars and the "Thanks" of the members, who showed their appreciation.

- "Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... on-CERN-ed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "What controls the hologram?"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... e-hologram" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... Disclosure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "One Ring to rule them all...."

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... post988300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... of-Giza---" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- "Wake-Up Avalon...."

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... -Up-Avalon..." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

I found out that there actually is a way to get to someone's 'Started Threads' when one is banned from Project Avalon (which normally one can only find as a member, by going to somebody's profile page).

As a visitor, one has to go to the 'advanced search' ,on the right top corner, type the name in the "User Name" and the banned user will pop-up with avatar (!). Then choose "Find Posts by User", - don't forget to type the text of the "Image Verification" - and one will get the list of Started Threads :)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/search. ... d=13534485" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

~~~~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Thank you heyokah, adding my best wishes to observer/ EXIT-0 ... my admiration for his work remains intact.

And to those who choose to be arbitrators of personal truths, who censor and limit and condemn; may you read this thread and reconsider how your actions reflect on yourselves. I choose to believe that you honestly don't know what you do and the disrespect you show your brothers and sisters.

I guess it is in my nature to be irreverent, so I end my mini-rant with a irreverent Amen.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

By the supportive response I've received, here at Earth Empaths, my heart has been softened, in respect to the disdain I've been harboring toward certain individuals at "The Project". How can one harbor disdain for any individual who knows-not what he does?

I must apologize for not being more active here. Since September, '15, my ability to participate has been eclipsed by a series of surgeries, to which I must endure several more in the months to come. This situation has mitigated my ability to focus on my Life-Mission of "Exposing the True Nature of This Particular Reality".

Thank you all for your prayers and support.... g (Exit 0/observer)

Return to “General discussions”