Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

Post by Christine »

Preamble, as some of you know and others may not be aware, I was very close to Corey Goode before the PA meltdown, which I can only describe as watching an avalanche of reactions from triggered responses. Truly, it was like watching a B-movie horror show from the sidelines and trying desperately to get my voice heard from inside a sound proof room. Maybe now with distance and hindsight I can do a decent job of describing the "operation" as I saw it. My intention would never be to "out or degrade" another being though I feel that I must finally speak.

This article was brought to my attention today and it took me a full five minutes to close my mouth as my jaw gaped in disbelief... wtf? Are people really believing this? It confounds me.

I won't go into any more detail about my relationship with Corey at this time, other than to say that we were good friends and I spent time with him and his family... I will respect his personal privacy. What I can no longer remain silent about is the public spectacle that is being made of him. And David Wilcock, why has he moved from a brilliant writer to comic book sales personality? Who benefits?

Is there something to learn here? And what? Is something or someone being purposely discredited? .... What is being missed?

Here is the full "story" and don't forget to click on the link at bottom of page for your BONUS UPDATE ... where is the facepalm emoticon when you need it?

Full Disclosure and Ascension: The War Has Gone Hot! (Part II)

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... l=&start=2

IT KEEPS GETTING STRANGER AND STRANGER, BUT IT IS TRUE

The story of what Corey Goode has experienced since he began debriefing me in October 2014 keeps getting stranger and stranger as time goes on.

It would be nice if I could write a "short and sweet" article about all of this, but in order to create a stand-alone piece, time and space is required.

All of his data lined up with what other insiders, working for a vast "Secret Space Program" (SSP) in the military-industrial complex, had independently told me.

Corey grew up in the SSP, having been pulled in as a Texas youth based on his military family history and high scores on aptitude tests.

Most people who go through this program are "blank slated" and remember very little if they are returned here -- whereas Corey achieved total recall.

Thanks to the great spiritual laws of the universe, he was "authorized" to be brought back up as of 2014, since it wouldn't violate his free will.

I have not yet been taken into this world -- at least not in any form where I am allowed to consciously remember the results.

However, the data from various insiders is so interconnected and fascinating that I have no doubt in my mind that Corey is telling us the truth.

THE ARRIVAL OF GIANT SPHERES

Pete Peterson revealed that a Neptune-sized object called "The Seeker" came into our solar system in the 1980s, terrifying the Reagan Administration.

Many more spheres, usually about the size of the Moon, appeared in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

They came in, cloaked themselves, took a position and then just remained there. They did not answer any hailing signals.

There were plenty of visible signs of these arrivals in the "Sun Cruiser" phenomena many observers were catching off of NASA's SOHO satellite photos.

At least 100 more spheres arrived around the time of the Mayan Calendar end-date of December 21, 2012.

Now, they could be as large as Neptune or Jupiter in size. Again they assumed various positions and then simply remained silent and motionless.

I first covered the story of the SOHO data, with links, in an article posted on June 14, 2015.

Corey and I presented many visible and stunning images of these planet-sized objects in our public debut at the Conscious Life Expo this past February.

IT OBVIOUSLY SEEMED RELATED TO ANTICIPATED SOLAR EVENTS

The spheres appeared to be intended to help manage the much-anticipated solar events and consciousness shifts expected to occur during this timeframe.

In The Ascension Mysteries, I summarize all the best data I have from ancient and modern prophecies, insiders and scientific data to explain all of this.

I had known about and anticipated major events for years, but the arrival of these giant spheres was quite a surprise to me, even with all I have studied.

Many of the details have appeared on Corey's official website, spherebeingalliance.com, including articles for which I have provided editorial assistance.

I took copious notes during each call with Corey in the early months, typing at top speed while still thinking enough to ask detailed, insightful questions.

By late February of 2015, four months after we started, I had absorbed the majority of knowledge Corey had to share.

THE WAR HAD ALREADY GOTTEN INTENSE

By this point, the war within the SSP -- between the Cabal factions, the Alliance factions and various ETs -- had gotten very intense.

The Cabal tried to fire on a giant and heretofore-unknown spherical craft parked near the Moon in December 2014.

This created visible results that were recorded by the cameras on the International Space Station as a red laser-like beam striking a spherical area.

The sphere redirected the beam to its origin point in Australia and destroyed the base, along with everyone who had been there.

The "official" NASA explanation for this event was that they fired a laser to "create an artificial star" in the sky.

What better way to "Fire the Laser" than to use the "Very Large Telescope?"

12/16/14: NASA Says "Fire the Laser"
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/22204 ... nasa.htm
Recorded on Friday, Dec. 5, at 9:20 am GMT, the footage led some enthusiasts to speculate that the red laser bean was a signal being sent by an extraterrestrial craft that was trying to communicate with Earthlings.

Coincidentally, the footage has been recorded on the same day that a laser was fired into the sky by the European Southern Observatory's Very Large Telescope.

This was done to generate an artificial star in the sky.

Per Matthew Abrahamson, mission manager for Optical Payload for Lasercomm Science (OPALS) at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the mysterious red light was created by a novel laser communications system.

THE REAL STORY IS MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN THE COVER-UP

Just to be clear, I had three different credible insider sources besides Corey independently confirm that this beam was an attempted kill-shot against a sphere.

NASA is required to crank out cover stories like this in order to try to prevent the public from waking up to the truth too quickly.

An "Outer Barrier" then formed around our solar system, preventing anyone from getting in or out, and a no-fly zone was created around the Earth.

William Tompkins had independently heard about the spheres visiting us, although his intel only extended to there being one of them.

In many cases, insiders will get parts of the story but not all of the details will be forthcoming.

Nonetheless, the degree of crossover between these various accounts is quite stunning.

I finally created a grand overview of all my insider data that has come in over the years in The Ascension Mysteries.

Early next month I will dictate the audio book, and then I will finally be done with production on this epic adventure.

WILDLY UNEXPECTED TURNS OF EVENTS

The "Outer Barrier" and no-fly zone around Earth were both stunning, game-changer-level events for all ETs living and working in our solar system.

Corey then met up with an Alliance that had formed in the Cabal's own Secret Space Program as of March 2015.

These people grew up in the Cabal and certainly have PTSD damage from years of institutional abuse.

They do want what is right for humanity, including a full disclosure, a release of all forbidden technologies, and an end to all secrecy.

Corey was only brought up there after the beings inside the spheres personally requested him by name at the end of February.

This was the first time they had ever communicated with the SSP -- either through the Alliance or otherwise.

Corey was taken up there by a very unusual means, involving a small orb of blue light that turned into a sphere that engulfed him and brought him into space.

THE BLUE AVIANS AND LT. COL. GONZALES

In this initial, landmark meeting, Corey also was re-acquainted with ETs he had experienced contact from before, known as the Blue Avians.

His initial contacts with these beings were so sacred to him that he refused to tell me anything about the experience.

Other so-called "sphere beings" were introduced to him, and to the Alliance, once he was brought up in this same meeting.

Corey's main human contact with the Alliance was through a man we are calling Lt. Col. Gonzales, who had also been approached by the Blue Avians.

Gonzales had the very unique job of liaising between the SSP Alliance and other groups working to defeat the Cabal that we are calling the Earth Alliance.

A coordinated effort is underway to produce Full Disclosure, where we get all the technology and benefits the SSP now enjoys.

It has been awkward for both of us, to say the least, to be given such an outrageous-sounding story to share with the public.

However, the daily realities this situation has thrown us into are as serious as a heart attack, requiring constant vigilance to remain safe and effective.

THIS WAS TAKEN SERIOUSLY ENOUGH TO BECOME A WEEKLY HALF-HOUR SHOW

It seems impossible that such elaborately complex secrets could be kept hidden from us.

Yet, the seriousness and importance of disclosing this information is so high that we must set aside any feelings of inhibition and just pass it along.

The people at Gaia were so convinced of Corey's truthfulness that we were given an entire weekly show to reveal his intel -- Cosmic Disclosure.

The gamble paid off, as Cosmic Disclosure is now so popular that its actual viewership numbers well exceed those of CNN.

This is measured in terms of actual viewers of the television programs themselves, not in web-based news traffic in which CNN is still significantly higher.

CNN is still treated as a far more serious network than our own -- in the traditional media at least, controlled by the Powers That Were.

We have now generated an entire year's worth of half-hour weekly episodes featuring Corey's testimony, without repeating any material.

Our show just blew into the ozone these past two weeks with episodes featuring William Henry.

Multiple pieces of tangible evidence were presented showing the presence of "Blue Avians" and sphere beings in ancient artwork worldwide.

The comments on these episodes have exploded, with people saying they are the best yet -- tying everything together, and linking it to ancient cultures as well.

The only way you can really get "up to speed" is to binge-watch 26 hours' worth of shows -- a good two week's worth of work for most at two hours a night.

Gaia is about to get a 6X boost in its overall bandwidth, which should address concerns certain folks have had in their connection speeds.

Download options are always available in case you get any hiccups, thus ensuring a clean run.

Also, a Roku box is super cheap, starting at 49.99, and since it downloads the show for you, pauses are very rare -- if they even happen at all.

I use Roku and have never experienced more than very occasional and very brief pauses for buffering, and usually it never even occurs.

If you haven't already subscribed, you can watch whatever you want at this link for an entire month at 99 cents, followed by 9.95 thereafter.

The company is going through a very significant growth phase at the moment, which will soon lead to noticeable increases in production value.

LOTS OF INTENSITY

Corey and I taped six hours of video at my home beginning on March 17, 2015.

On the way to my home in Los Angeles, a bald-headed man offered Corey a shot of hard liquor at an airport bar.

Corey rejected the shot and a guy next to him suddenly said "I'll take it." The man almost immediately vomited after drinking it and Baldy disappeared.

This was only one of many such death threats and harassments that Corey and I have both had to endure since this all started.

Our March in-house taping became the "demo reel" that led to the Gaia show developing, beginning on Monday, May 18, 2015.

It was quite a massive effort to go from that initial visit to a fully-realized and airing show by the end of June -- in barely over six weeks' time.

Each taping Corey and I have done has been fraught with difficulty, threats and bizarre interference -- but we have continued to persist in our efforts.

INNER EARTH BEINGS

The scope of Corey's experiences widened even more when he met an alliance of human ETs living inside the Earth, beginning on September 3, 2015.

This occurred while I was vacationing in Canada after a very intense year, going through my own spiritual healing and life-review process.

The article that summarized his initial meeting is quite vast and complex, and he did an amazing job with it. I highly recommend reading it here for context.

Corey has had many more meetings with these people since then, and in some cases I am the only person "on the outside" who has heard about it.

This is an ever-evolving story, and as new developments occur, we do our best to create episodes out of them and publicize them openly as well.

We are also now routinely working with artists to get as many illustrations as possible for each twist and turn of the story.

If all of this turns out to be true, and widely disclosed as we believe it will, then these episodes will provide valuable historical context when the time comes.

THEY WORKED OPENLY AMONG US UP UNTIL CIRCA 800 AD

One fascinating new piece of intel that Goode learned from these people is directly relevant to everything I have said on Ancient Aliens.

I had already deduced that ETs were openly living and walking among us, creating historical accounts we now call mythology, up until about 800 AD.

The interesting new information begins with realizing that some so-called ETs are not extra-terrestrial. They've been right here the entire time.

A treaty was signed shortly after the ET-assisted creation of Islam, and its resultant schism into the violently warring Shiite and Sunnite factions.

This is exactly what we observed happening in our own 20th century history with the creation of the cargo cults.

No religion is exempt from this problem. We are not picking on Islam. The same story kept repeating over and over again.

A GROUP DECISION TO GO INTO HIDING

All of the advanced civilizations operating around us, both good and evil, made a group decision to withdraw from view at "the last minute".

This gave us a short burst of time by their perspective -- 1200 years -- to grow up and become "modern" without their direct influence distracting us.

For this same reason we could call this event the Mohammed Treaty or the Mohammed Accords.

Each time they tried to give us spiritual teaching, it quickly turned into warring factions -- so they decided to stop interfering and withdraw from view.

They also had to stop building giant stone structures all over the planet, which up until then were commonly being done.

In so doing, they were also adhering to certain laws that preserve our free will -- akin to the Prime Directive in Star Trek.

THEY ARE NOW VOTING ON REVERSING THE MOHAMMED ACCORDS

One of the most bizarre pieces of new intel we have gotten concerns the very recent efforts to end the Mohammed Treaty.

If this is successfully done, then it represents a landmark move in which these various groups could again begin appearing openly before us.

However, for some outrageous reason these accords have to be voted on and agreed to by all parties involved -- both good and evil.

We heard this vote was going to take place earlier this year. And as you may have suspected, the Draco were the hold-outs who said no and refused.

Nonetheless, our representatives from these inner earth groups seem confident that this is not going to hold back Disclosure for much longer.

THERE IS MUCH MORE TO SAY

As you can see, this is a very complex story, and I still haven't gotten through more than half of all the new intel I was asked to pass along.

A very condensed two-part presentation of some of this new intel was given by Dr. Michael Salla earlier this week.

You can read Part One here and Part Two here and get a quick overview of some of what you will be hearing from me next.

I have gotten directly caught up in this drama as a result of my work to help spread the truth, and there are personal angles I will be sharing as well.

For now I need to end this part of the article since we are again heading out to Colorado for more tapings, and I need to work on my slides for Wisdom Teachings.

I look forward to continuing the narrative in the near future, and have enough down-time in the coming two weeks that it should be doable.

As always, I thank you for your support.

IT'S NOT EASY

Corey has had a really rough time on several levels, including financially, and if you are so inclined, donations at his website are greatly needed now.

He has gotten hit with a raft of unanticipated expenses, obviously part of a coordinated attack, that have flattened him out.

I will be getting into far more detail about the threats and abuse that has occurred for both of us in the next update, although he has suffered far more.

We both got into a lot of trouble with the Alliance for not having done more to release critical intel at certain key moments.

Personal issues and sorrows are not considered reason enough for us to "embargo" the release of vital information.

Anything and everything we suffer with down here is considered to be completely ridiculous compared to what the Alliance is now facing.

I asked the SSP Alliance to bring me up there for abuse and torture as an "under-performing asset" instead of Corey, but was refused.

The reason apparently is that the Blue Avians are preventing this from happening, since my contact with this world is not yet "authorized" at this time.

IT SEEMS TO HAVE ENDED

Thankfully, before what would have been Corey's thirteenth session with a guy we're calling "The Wrangler," he was spared from further involvement.

The Blue Avians contacted him and said these experiences were no longer going to be authorized.

Nonetheless, he is very rattled from what has happened, and it is extremely clear from talking to him how real all of this is.

We don't want to take for granted the idea that his visits with the Wrangler will stop -- so I will do my best to get everything out there expediently.

Again, I know how crazy all of this sounds to the un-initiated, but once you start watching the show you will quickly start putting it together.

There are some very fascinating stories yet to be reported, so stay tuned!

If this all works out the way it looks like it will, we have quite an awesome future in store for us -- and we won't have to wait very long to see it.

All of these events seem to be last-minute buildups to some epic changes in society that will affect all of us in truly profound ways.

CLICK HERE FOR BONUS UPDATE, SECTION FOUR: THE WAR
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Re: Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

Post by Phil »

If all of this turns out to be true, and widely disclosed as we believe it will, then these episodes will provide valuable historical context when the time comes.
Your role in "creating this monster" is what I believe to be the most valuable of historical context, the origin story of this fantastic disclosure. Without seeing clearly how it began, we cannot fully unders

I notice that in that nicely packaged piece of some of DW's finest writing skills he provides no real context for how he and Corey connected. Which is especially interesting to me as he'd (Corey) have me believe he was friends with Wilcock for 5 years prior to the start of his disclosure (which you provided catalyzing vehicle for, my friend ;) )

I'm not accusing of anything, but this is crap: I will respect his personal privacy. He doesn't "respect" his own. He's disclosing truth as a non-savior saving us all. I think most of us agree that WHY he's telling the story is way more important than the details of it. You don't have a perspective you can share on that?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Phil

Post by Phil »

I'm not accusing of anything, but this is crap: I will respect his personal privacy.
And apologies for any sting in the bluntness of this comment, but as much as it was disappointment in that statement from you…it is also directed at Shane, who has as much as context as anyone, but I guess is “respecting his privacy” as well.

He’d have me believe that the narrative was being shopped around, Corey and/or DW were the only people/quasi-celebs that bit. Also, as a primary “source” in the early buildup—he has an extra responsibility to disclose as much context (through details of his involvement*) as possible if he truly wishes for clarity rather than letting the waters stay muddied.

The bullshit in the story is not nearly as important as why the story is out there. Sure, it’s “dangerous” to the poor vulnerable gullible strawmen (alright, maybe some of them are real**) that send these douches money and attention, but what’s more dangerous to the “community” than the myth itself is the mechanics of the mythmaking and the way that energy is directed.

*to be fair—I found he always will when directly questioned. These posts are a call to him (and Christine)…as a friend…to put the cards on the table, respect yourselves more than hiding of the truth of the man that chose to be a celebrity discloser. Have something out there you can point to when peeps start questioning your involvement…which the more astute are inevitably doing, even if they aren’t gonna directly question like I do
**whoever believes the shit in this article is going to find someone one else, some other “intel”, they ‘resonate’ with, you ain’t saving them by exposing the lies they choose to believe, not until they’re ready to stop lying to themselves.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Phil,

You know I always appreciate your bluntness and don't take it personally. :)

I wrote my small piece last night after a decadent dinner of chocolate sauce over wild berries, mangoes and ice cream, all washed down with a good glass of Rioja. Did I need courage or something to finally remove some reticence I have always maintained from "joining the circus"? So allow me to clarify my respect for privacy, I know we differ here. I mean that his family and observations of their dynamics which would be subjective any way are what I respect. And besides that is not what I want to add my voice to here anyway.... it is this:

Why Corey Goode? and why did David Wilcock "buy" and then inflate Corey's story into the SSP comic book it has become?

So publicly on our little backwoods forum I will begin to state my perceptual data at the time I began my relationship with Corey, listening to him not only with my ears but with my heart.

At the time I met Corey on PA, I myself was immersed in a series of bizarre off world perceptions that sprang on me unsolicited. I began getting intel about certain off world, but mostly ancient technological devices. The perceptions would always open to my peripheral vision on waking in the morning or in other moments when my normal world view would thin. I started to pay attention, some would say my second attention opened up and I was able to see in the classical Don Juan usage of that word. I wasn't actively doing anything or pursuing this, it just happen possibly the result of the healing work we were doing as a group.

Reading Corey's posts on the forum I found resonance in much of what he was writing about, specifically his thread on ancients in America. My own interest in the past and our origins is pretty tied to what is found here on planet Earth and not so much the space programs, galactic federation type stuff. We started to communicate via Skype, I would share my perceptions which included; encountering Immense beings (perception of crystal beings, not classical giants) in stasis in North America, certain underwater ancient technologies that were still operative and a very specific material that held, trapped? consciousness as energy. I would see this material in different usages including CERN. Also was viewing certain moves that Putin was making with growing respect ... All of this was shared in morning conversations with Corey. We became and I maintain are still friends, he called me sister and I called him my brother.

He was going through a series of very challenging personal situations along with many astral attacks and some pretty bizarre stuff. I was in his life to support him as best I could. At that time and I still maintain that active listening with no personal judgement is a miracle maker. What I saw in Corey was a beautiful soul (all souls that have the living light are beautiful), I sensed power in him that had been suppressed for a long time, both by himself and apparent outside influences. My vision of him was a large being wrapped in heavy chains. I will simply report what I saw without adding my interpretation. I am speaking now to try and collaboratively figure out what is operating behind the scenes and why.

He was and is still traumatized, look into his eyes ... no one needs me to state that, maybe only point out something missed.

Yes, Phil it is time to put the cards on the collective table, it is the only way to clear the deck. The media circus has reached its concluding scenes and without coherent voices asking good questions we will remain in the quagmire. Mythmaking mechanics is a great descriptor. So in posts to come I will add my voice, and invite Corey to join the conversation at a table with friends.

The question that dominates is the one I bolded above.

We made a video yesterday, claudia, Lily, Niels and I discussing just such mechanics. Shane was going to join us but his computer ate his data or something like that and then crashed. Also it was to be hosted by certain celeb who went into media meltdown that was befitting the best of the Drama Kings. I have an article percolating on how to write this up without adding fuel to fires that burn without purifying.

Phil wrote:
I'm not accusing of anything, but this is crap: I will respect his personal privacy.
And apologies for any sting in the bluntness of this comment, but as much as it was disappointment in that statement from you…it is also directed at Shane, who has as much as context as anyone, but I guess is “respecting his privacy” as well.

He’d have me believe that the narrative was being shopped around, Corey and/or DW were the only people/quasi-celebs that bit. Also, as a primary “source” in the early buildup—he has an extra responsibility to disclose as much context (through details of his involvement*) as possible if he truly wishes for clarity rather than letting the waters stay muddied.

The bullshit in the story is not nearly as important as why the story is out there. Sure, it’s “dangerous” to the poor vulnerable gullible strawmen (alright, maybe some of them are real**) that send these douches money and attention, but what’s more dangerous to the “community” than the myth itself is the mechanics of the mythmaking and the way that energy is directed.

*to be fair—I found he always will when directly questioned. These posts are a call to him (and Christine)…as a friend…to put the cards on the table, respect yourselves more than hiding of the truth of the man that chose to be a celebrity discloser. Have something out there you can point to when peeps start questioning your involvement…which the more astute are inevitably doing, even if they aren’t gonna directly question like I do
**whoever believes the shit in this article is going to find someone one else, some other “intel”, they ‘resonate’ with, you ain’t saving them by exposing the lies they choose to believe, not until they’re ready to stop lying to themselves.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hello lovely Christine,

Based on a few stray but hurtful comments from key PA members, my first guess aside from the distraction posed by their plants, is that some of these SSP stories are 1.) Fishing for legit info on the topic(s) so that people interested may be monitored and 2.) To see if actual "SSP" programees respond.

I believe there probably has to be a program (one of the air force dudes asked me to read Cradle of Saturn), but not nearly so "meaningful and dramatic" as CG story .

It reminds me a bit of the story of the Russian kid that turned out to be a bit questionable.

Hugs .
Sorry to sound closed minded.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
The Ruiner

Post by The Ruiner »

Here we go... A post a year in the making? Well played Phil :) You know I don't like forums and posting on them much, so again... Well played

This could be a blog post, or podcast, or be posted to another platform (and it almost was) as well as I am about to dump a lot "off my chest" so to speak.

There is a dangerous trend in the information stream of the alternative community that must be addressed, and of which I am a part. Because I am a part, I am trying to live up to my own responsibility as best I can. This includes being honest with others, but even more importantly, with myself.

Good information gets buried in myth building narratives. Honest whistle-blowers are ignored because their story doesn't live up to the glamour of the myth. People with truly good hearts are led into endless circles. The voices speaking quietly from the heart are drowned out by voices ranting loudly from a rooftop. A business has taken root in what was meant to be a path to sovereignty of mind and soul, or freedom.

Monsters are created and Heroes are introduced to battle them...

... and I think it's about time we start to unravel it all.

If one watches my first Project Camelot interview, and the CW Chanter response to that, something important will be learned no matter what you believe about CW or myself... Some much needed questioning in this community has been severely lacking and a sickness has taken hold of some.

The only way to heal this, I believe, is for us all to start owning up to our own shit. Sometimes when we do so, other people's shit comes up too.

None of us know how deep this all goes. None of us know the absolute truth. That is ok! What is not ok is people claiming they do and then making money from others because they claim they do. People feeding from other people's hopes, is also not ok, in my heart.

This is not about creating division although that perception would be understood, as it may lead to some short term division between people and some hurt feelings, but... Sometimes pulling off a band-aid hurts too. The end result should be healing and understanding and that is my only intention with my recent speaking out on this group of subjects.

We all fuck up and we all lie to ourselves and others and we all deserve to be forgiven. We simply need to come to the place where we are being honest enough to do so. Make amends where we can. At least own our actions.

It's a game we have played to fit into this system, I get that, in fact I know it's true, but... Times changes, and if we want to be the change we want to see from "them", we have to do what "they" would not.

This part will hurt... Quite a lot. Growing pains.

It all starts within. Just like everything else. Our choices are our own.

I could be wrong or right about what I believe, but either way, that is what I am trying to find out. That is what I am seeking, truth. Whether I like it or not.

I want to state here once again... I would love the whole Blue Avian, SSP/Sphere Being Alliance, to be real. I would be happy to know that some benevolent race was removing the control structure of this world. I have stated I don't believe that, but I would love to be proven wrong. I would love the Alliance to reach out to me, I would be a terrific friend to have for them, if they were real. I would love the Blue Avians to visit me in person, or in a dream even, as I would be a terrific friend to them also, if they are real. (THIS version of them I mean). If I am ever proven wrong I will concede, happily.

Also once again, I am not saying there is no SSP, although I believe even its members are dramatically lied to, I am just saying it is much closer to what people like Richard Dolan or Joseph Farrell (spelling?) are indicating than this circus version we are discussing here. The circus may be distracting us from what we are actually looking for here.

So with that all out of the way...

For me:

I met Corey when the audio for the second part of his PA interview was said to be too poor to salvage. I offered to give cleaning it up a shot. I HAD sent him a PM just before that... With my own experience I understand that with some names of organizations (cults) the order of the words in their name is usually mixed up. With the "Black Sun Order" he had it correct, so I commented. Made me think he was for real and I became curious.

I fixed the audio and we started chatting via text on skype. Small talk mostly, just two guys shooting the shit.

He eventually asked me to talk to David Wilcock, I THINK, he wanted me to validate some things he was saying. He has his own version of that which is fair enough to me.

At the time I was off work so had a lot of extra time and I spent many hours on voice calls with DW. Telling him about my experiences and perspectives.

DW claimed at the time he hadn't known Corey long "maybe a year" at that point which was just before the Sphere Being Alliance story started. I was told all about it by DW before either had even posted it online. For this reason I have always called bull-poop on the "5 years" thing. I could be wrong, but this is why I don't believe that. ( I vaguely remember the justification for that claim coming from an email sent to Ben Fulford sent long before they actually started talking, again I could be mis-remembering here. )

I know DW was looking for someone to "star" in his new show. Contrary to when I called Corey's bluff on TOT, I don't REALLY have my voice conversations with DW recorded, I find that disrespectful (even when I do podcasts I tell guests when I start the recording)

Side note: Skype text logs are a simple task to alter and don't hold water. I don't know how to use photoshop myself, but screenshots do contain metadata markers that show when the photo was created, on what device, and other devices that may have altered it. If taken and delivered within a minute, that can be fairly safe to trust. Just sayin'. Oh and...

What DW told me was he had gotten "all he could" from Corey's original story (being a SSP member formerly as he told in the Christine interview for PA) and that he wanted to focus more on myself. - for timing purposes this was after David's conference in LA which Corey attended - Corey was at the hotel - I had given him a lot of stories related to my experience and he began talking about me (calling me Harry) and Corey (calling him Luke) at conferences and other speaking events such as radio shows.

It was after this, that the Sphere Being Alliance and Blue Avian contacts were made and "reported".

Of course this is speculation, but I know it is a shared speculation: Those first few talks DW did contained things I had told him, which were different to what Corey had said, and Corey took exception (posting on TOT at the time, conveniently deleted along with many other interesting things said - another part of the story) Even going as far as to say he was "given trouble" because his contacts thought the info David was sharing came from him, and was "wrong".

The next thing I knew I was getting the call that Corey had been named as "delegate" to the Alliance and BA's.

What I speculate based on those points is that he simply created a "bigger better story" to ensure he had the limelight. (I guess it could have been easier had he known I didn't want it anyways ;). ) He and his wife sat down and created a story wrapped around the Law of One material, that they knew would catch DW's attention, so they could supplement Corey's disability income with the "business" that is a large part of the disclosure movement and truth/alternative community.

The new Gaia(m)TV show was coming and needed a focus, so the story was at the right place at the right time. Which he knew as well as I did.

This is when it all changed for me. At first (and this has already been publicly said several times) I played along to see where this was leading. Trying to determine for myself what the source of it all was. Once I had adequately answered that for myself, I backed off. (When I say "played along" - to be perfectly clear I hope - I mean I lied to them both to say I was also in cahoots with the SBA and BA's. I fully admit to that, have apologized to both publicly and privately)

Although I know that likes to be spun into "he was caught lying", just read the public text and you can see how it went for yourself, hell I even admitted it, I was lying to them. My reason wasn't to fit into Corey's story (as the results actually support) it was to find the core of it. When I did I started to ask questions (all in his text files) which passively called BS on what he was saying while questioning the intentions. His own text files show clearly he was still talking to me like a buddy after I had already posted the blog. The whole "payroll" conversation as well supports this.

(Although many know I have mentioned I did other digging into it all personally, I will continue to stick to what can be publicly supported and verified - by his own words about me - as to what led me to believe he was inventing this story)

Most of the rest is fairly well known.

I wrote the blog which was found because of the Avians post.

What ensued from the time Corey read my blog until the time I publicly responded to him was hilarious and should be enough to prove his character (as well as my own) and the validity of his story. Unfortunately, not enough of his fans were following or paying attention, and due to TOT deleting it all (which I still see as "sanitation" despite what the forum claims, I'll come back to why eventually here), so it was all lost (or was it?) and paints a very different picture of the entire story.

Also: In the beginning the Blue Avians were pitched as saviours and those of us who were watching since the beginning can't deny that now that they have "gone out of their way" to try and dismiss that claim. (But back to topic)

Once Corey figured out I had written that blog (which, to add, was AFTER publicly claiming the SSP, BA's, FBI and CIA contacts all confirmed the blog was written by someone other than me, remember?) and began to try to rant about me all over the internet, I reached out to DW and explained, apologized for lying and asked him to take a look at how this "delegate for humanity" was treating his fellow humans on the TOT forum. Although he was unaware at that time what Corey was saying in posts and how he was behaving towards others, and although he never told me he did indeed look at the forum, shortly after that (a few days) Corey's posting style relaxed, and all his old false allegations, attacks, and poor personal behavior, "disappeared" from the forum. Convenient or coincidence?

Other researchers in the field - who I won't drag into this by naming. They can speak for themselves - began to re-blog my post and reach out to me. What several told me was that they were also approached by Corey via email (prior to the BA escalation) and - in their words - "pitched" his story prior to the platform he received via DW. There are some who mentioned this publicly as well and Corey said as much on TOT, too. The first platform was through PA, so it didn't all start with DW, anyways. A related point and question - why didn't DW run with any of it 5 years ago?

All the questions...

The change on my stance about not sharing these experiences has just changed recently. I will explain why and where it started as well.

Corey wrote many forum posts and a few blogs going on rants about how the Illuminati had sent me to discredit him. When I messaged DW he told me that "The Alliance" had shown/told him that I was "weaponizing" our Skype chats and voice records; "sending the to the Cabal" to discredit him. I told DW at that time that was ridiculous and he would see that never happen. It hasn't and wouldn't happen. I have avoided reading or watching what they put out, and commenting on it all, because I don't care, and to further prove that Corey was lying to DW. Enough time has passed for that to be obvious - the proof in the result.

Side note: Keep in mind Corey also told David I had "admitted to making up" my blog after all of this, (which I never did) and David repeated that on Coast to Coast AM. That's kind of a 180 from "highly trained illuminati disinformation black magician sent to discredit the Blue Avians, SSP Alliance, and Corey". Besides, how can you try to discredit the guy who did so himself? Banana's and talking Giants I did on my own I didn't need your help :p

Corey is a dick, but I have had nothing against him personally, besides some things he lied about regarding friends, which I called him out on directly and was done with. I believe he is lying about the BA and Sphere Being bullshit for sure, anything before that (his SSP involvement etc) I also believe is merely data mining. I am allowed to have an opinion, and that is what it is. Until recently I only stated this once outside of the Avians blog, and that was in response to one of his posts which was a flat out lie - when he said I was telling Drake he is a super-soldier under mind control. (That dialog from us both was on the Stillness in the Storm blog) First of all, I don't believe he is either of those things, and secondly, anything I have ever said to Drake has been broadcast on Internet radio.

Aside from that, I have been respectful of him simply because I don't have personal reasons to talk about him, and because I wanted to prove a point to DW. Oh, and because I'm a nice guy. Also, quite frankly, I don't like to be used as a weapon.

Along the way people have told me about what he says, but I don't read or listen to it. I have not seen or heard Corey actually speak for more than a minute of my life to this day.

I have read some recent blurbs sent to me, which show his ever changing narrative turn the BA's into "service to self" beings who are apparently now punishing them for not delivering information properly. -please insert a thousand facepalms here-

Since reading that nonsense I have changed my stance. From now on if asked I will be direct and honest, and don't be surprised if my response beings with "F@#k him..."

As Phil's question here has now shown haha.

Honestly, if people refuse to see it for themselves, so be it. This is ridiculous, though.

I know the word of someone many believe also made up a story, saying someone is making up a story, doesn't carry much weight. Understood... But I am not like him and neither is my story.

A Delegate on behalf of humanity here to deliver the message of truth to humanity I have never claimed to be. I am not. Neither is Corey. (Ok, yes I realize he's no longer in that roll... Coincidence or convenient?)

I believe the proof is always in the result. Go back to the beginning and look at what has actually happened. Look at where the story started and where it is now. Think for yourself.

I think it's pretty clear, but that is of course just my perception.

All this said - I am always open to people sharing stories and experiences. I am not open to this "business" and people being sent on family vacations because their story has the sympathy of their audience due to all the "negative greetings" one receives while sharing their story.

So that sums up well where I stand on Corey but to finish on DW:

I have great respect for the work he has done prior to getting into all of this. I enjoyed talking to him a great deal. I have always believed he believes Corey and is being led astray. He has always had an open door to talk to me, I have invited him to do so both via Skype and even when I knew he was coming to Canada. I have both men, still on Skype, they can reach me.

There are some things that make me side with those who say he knows it's all bullshit, and is just a salesman. I do still lean towards him wanting to believe it because it fits with other things he wants to believe, though.

So that's that, now...

Corey and David: I know you will read this. Instead of doing the usual bullshit blog response, or veiling your response into the next "episode" of your show, why not speak to me? Come on my podcast separately and/or together and we can talk. I would rather do so publicly than privately but both are options for you. We are adults, right? We both claim we want to unite humanity and this alternative community, right? That's what the SBA and BA's want, right?

If they are what you say they are they would want you to convince me anyways ;) I know who and what I am.

This community would benefit from us coming together. Is that not what you want? Are you trying to help us all or just yourselves? Unity in the alt community starts with us all, and I am willing. Are you? If you are being honest and true, then show me, because I would like to embrace you both as brothers and support you in our common goals. I (actually) love you both irrespective of all of this.

Put your money where your mouth is ;) . Let's talk! I'm not going anywhere until 2018 :) I will not "die for your sins" either. (Metaphorically speaking)

Or, go validate everything I have said by refusing this offer and running with the usual MO.

The choice is yours.

With love and respect,

Shane, The "Fucking" Ruiner
~The walls are an illusion too~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Shane, thank you for speaking with such clarity, it is time.

I am encouraged to keep writing, from my heart and from my Truth. I can vouch for much of what Shane is saying, while I wasn't present during the DW phone calls Corey was reporting them to me at the time his relationship began with DW, he never mentioned he had known DW for five years. He also spoke about his "insider friend who was an expert in audio" ... many of our conversations took place around these new relationships during this time period. We gathered together around the obvious ridiculous claim BR was making about the "unsalvageable quality" of the audio of our second interview, which actually had a few garbled fragments but the rest was good enough, better even than many other home produced videos.

I never questioned Corey as to who his friend was, by this time I was highly attuned to how skittish he was, as are most trauma victims, and knew if I pressed who his unnamed sources were he would close down on me, I still felt the bond of friendship with him. My interest and involvement primarily remained in supporting him and his family, holding space for his healing.

I had not heard of Shane at that time, did not know he was a member on PA nor that he had been a moderator on that forum, I knew nothing about him, my assumption about the audio expert was guided by Corey to believe his "friend" had a military background.

This part of the journey was the beginning of the end of many relationships on PA, most of it fanned by distortions and outright lies and people protecting false images and agendas that I will openly say are not only disrespectful of other human beings but border on nefarious misconduct.

I still stood by Corey (more distantly now sensing he was fabricating hunks of what he was telling me, I had seen him stumble a few times and double back on what he said). So as he began his retaliation on BR who had pushed as many buttons as he could on a PTS patient. While I didn't condemn Corey's actions I certainly understood that being under the type of mind control he claimed to have been that he was in "fight to survive mode."

On top of that I was also experiencing hostile actions from the man I was married to, including watching his own suppressed rage surface against Corey. What was a world of healing and support was quickly spinning into a nightmare of triggered individuals going for each others jugular vein.

What happens when you choose your own road, your own truth is that you stop being able to engage in all the drama, it is a wasteful use of life's most precious resource, energy.

Of course I was experiencing my own emotional upheaval as I was quickly watching that even the best of intentions that were expressed went into the maw of the "agenda machine" and while all the screaming for truth was deafening no one was willing to listen. My relationship to Corey became secondary at that time as I was moving away from my home in Ecuador and all I would hear from him was more fear, more victim, more retaliation ... and so it went.

Vaguely aware of the TOT (The One Truth) forum war that continued after Corey was banned from PA, I never read any of it. Shane's The Ruiner blog was being talked about, I read the Blue Avian post and stayed silent because while it put some pieces of the puzzle together by that time I wanted nothing more to do with the Drama. I think someone made a massive file of all the deleted and edited posts. Having just exited my own forum "he said, she said" I wanted nothing to do with any of it.

My relationship ended with Corey when he told me in an email who Shane was, insinuating him to be a dark agent, bad guy. He sent me a picture of Shane and his band the Unraveling, his play was to discredit Shane. Little did Corey know I had no interest in Shane at the time, only vicariously as some dear friends really liked him and his blog. And because I value friends, and because Shane was in their favor I told Corey that. I was told by Corey that if I choose my friendship with Shane over him that he would severe contact with me. By then that was an open relief.

During all this time I have pondered if Corey's story had any validity. Have listened to maybe two of his shows with Gaiam, I say maybe because I couldn't stomach watching them all the way through. I did so once a few months back when someone asked me to and wrote a critique here on Earth Empaths.

I honestly have questioned a thousand times, why Corey? How and why did a traumatized semi-delusional man on disability get picked up by the media in the way he was. Shane explains part of it, right time - right place but this doesn't explain Dr. Salla's interest or the fact that other media mavens have grabbed on to this story. Nor that some very psychically attuned people believe it, hook line and sinker.

When I saw Jay Weidner's fifteen minute interview with Corey I cringed, it was so obvious he was told to do it. So again I ask, why Corey?

There was a phenomena that started with the publication of the first recording, this phenomena was what ticked BR off to the max and over the edge. I think it gives clues to answer some of the why questions.

Corey started receiving many PMs (personal messages on the forum system), MILABS, abductees and other trauma abuse victims. These folks felt confidence in sharing with Corey, did they hear something in his voice or was part of his story scripted to have that affect? I don't know. The amount of triggering on the forum at that time was going wild, lots of emotional chaos.

Corey was posting openly on the PA forum and giving advice. I also was approached by a few people that shared their stories with me. BR became increasingly agitated that Corey had no experience or business handling these people. I felt a lot of hypocrisy in BR's reaction as PA was full of arm chair advisors and therapists ... it was in my view, an open platform for sharing and support, definitely not professional.

What I noticed is this: On several occasions and even posteriorly after the melt down on PA, people that listened to Corey began having spontaneous recall of their abduction experiences when they had not had any prior knowledge. One man even reported discovering physical welts on his wrists after remembering being drugged and shoved into a van. These recountings have stuck with me and left me sensing that somehow Corey was waking too large enough group up to their memories and the best way to stop this was to put him in some scripted quasi-celebrity role. I don't know this of course.

There is such a large amount of disinformation with this whole "story" that I feel we are perhaps grown up enough to have an open discourse, like Shane I openly invite Corey and David to share in Truth what is going on, I seriously don't think that even they believe the story they are spinning unless they are both drugged and in programs still.

There is more I may say, some of it comes from other people's reports to me and I don't want to burden anyone by misrepresenting them in any way... yes, it is time to speak. The invitation is always open to speak freely here ...

Christine
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

True honest assessment?
Who the F cares. Really.

Like Shane I would love Corey’s story to be true. A benevolent race of extra-terrestrial beings. Saving us from all that is wrong in this world. Heck I hope we will get Jezus, Budha, Mohammed and every other savior back people have built stories around.

I have come to believe that Like the saying goes Truth is within us. Now there is no Bleu Avian inside me, except for an image my mind can conjure up around it. Alas I’ve known my mind to conjure up loads and loads of stuff and narratives. All equally true at some point or another and all equally useless and pointless when they’re held in light of eternity.

Life is what it is. No more and certainly no less. We are born, we create our experiences and then we die.. In the mean time we sustain our form through food, and drink. We pass water, move our bowels and the lucky few even get laid every once and a while..

SO the real question in my mind. Assuming we are indeed living in a consensus based reality. How do we get enough people to accept what we want to happen. And do we really want a savior race to help us fight the powers that are. Me I just don’t care anymore.. All the politics and strife.. People are welcome to it.

I enjoy spending time with my family. I finally committed to learning to play the guitar. I’ve had a falling out with my parent around x-mas last year and my mind is occupied with different narrative to smooth things over with them. Finding it hard to not seen them for over 6 months now. And them not interacting with their grandchildren/. As it is though it is sort of out of my hands now…
I am probably changing jobs over the next couple of months which after eight years of doing what I am doing now feels strange.. I delight in the achievements of my children. On passed her exams and is busy to get her foot inside the music industry. One did half of her exams a year early and participated in the crème the la crème of biology students here. Preparing to study oncology. Another is starting middle school next year with a program to learn everything there is to know to make it in the IT business.

My sons are the epiphany of just being and deep feeling. My experience. Our lives.. Breathing from one moment to the next.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
heyokah

Post by heyokah »

Christine wrote:
What happens when you choose your own road, your own truth is that you stop being able to engage in all the drama, it is a wasteful use of life's most precious resource, energy.
A valuable insight to start the day with. Thank you Christine. <3

Much love, y
Phil

Post by Phil »

Who the F cares. Really.

How do we get enough people to accept what we want to happen
I do. What exactly do you want to happen?

I want honesty, transparency...love to be the norm, rather than bullshit and deception. I want people to start being more comfortable sharing a reality as they perceive it, as it actually is...rather than living in the way we've programmed, where lying to ourselves (and so projecting it out on to others) is the norm.

Here, in our shared experience in the recesses of the "alt community", dealing with individuals we are all familiar, is as good as place as any to realize that...no?

Return to “General discussions”