Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

Post by Christine »

Phil wrote:... But what do I know? I hate that about the way we arrange our lives within our culture, where most of us can hardly afford to think about too much that doesn't directly effect us, what choice do we have but to build up an indifference to them...especially those things seemingly out of our control?
What a great statement/ question ... I am fortunate for my life has been arranged such that I do have the time and importantly the space to consider the underlying themes that bubble to the surface of our daily experience of "reality". My findings are that there is another intelligence so much greater than the daily grind, which I have rebelled against my whole life. Only later finding that those experiences are part of the deeper story, those experiences while distasteful have inevitably led me to the conclusion that we are the ones who create this reality. And we have to step out of the slumber of apathy and indifference.

So back to the topic of Corey Goode and the "Cosmic Disclosure" show. On the Facebook page of Earth Empaths a contributor posted the latest "advertisement", the Anniversary Special, the wtf you say? Anniversary of what? It is so pathetically tabloid that I am having a difficult time understanding why so many supposedly awake and aware people follow this marketing ploy.

The question the FB user asked is; "Why do they (meaning benevolent ETs or gods) let them (meaning archons, malevolent ETs) do this, feed on us?"

I forget sometimes how gullible and in some cases innocent humans can be, how deeply embedded the savior meme runs in its multiple forms.

The pattern is there however, repeating itself time and time again, while we focus on the drama created ... yes, this reality is pure fantasy. Funny that is what Alejandro (Mandato) was always wanting us to see.

For myself there is good in evil and evil in good, the dark and light forces merged in a real Cosmic disclosure, you are the one you were waiting for, all of us expressions of the Self in the self in the self.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Re: Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Their carefully tailored product gives scared & inquisitive people a target at which to project their feelings of distrust and betrayal,

Fake ETs,

Whereas imo the true enemy = the humans here on earth who choose to exploit rather than help their fellow man.

Not et. Not god. Not particle physics.

Simple human depravity giving the prey a sock puppet, a punching bag, a cosmic puppet show.

They are the psychic mafia.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “General discussions”