Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
jiminii

Re: Breaking silence on Corey Goode and asking for your honest assessments

Post by jiminii »

You are what comes from your thoughts, because your thoughts create it. I can tell you this. The highest level you could possibly think a god could be and all the power you could dream up that you could imagine as the capabilities a god could have from your human viewpoint, wouldn't come close to what YOU ARE. Thought creates it all. When I was practicing with weather in wyoming all these impossible things with weather that would show up on the news at night with baffled weather forecasters apologizing every night I was in the town, because the weather went the way I wanted it and that was clear dry and warm, and here they are saying it is supposed to have blizzards every night and didn't, and he says, " I have no explanation as to what is happening to the weather, it snowed everywhere but Casper."

I absolutely KNOW I am doing it. I got very careful about the thoughts I created. If I got a stuck thought I will have a flat tire, POW, there goes the tire. The more you realize how much your own thoughts create both your happiness and misery, I had to train myself for years every second of every day to cancel all negative thoughts the moment they appeared and make my positive thoughts happen by not thinking about them, because that creates effort that causes counter-effort and causes them to NOT happen. This means I put my thoughts in the background of my being but still hold the intention until it happens. Then working them to shorten the comm-lag, (communication lag is the time you started it until the time it happens). If you have a long comm-lag, no one is going to believe you. They WANT to see you fail. But if you can cause something to happen with a short comm-lag, to the point where there is no doubt at all, they will be telling everyone that they've seen the devil, (this is not kidding, their implants that trapped them here will convince them you are a witch or devil to prevent them from getting free from this planet.

This just happens to be true. Create a miracle and you scare the living daylights out of them.)

What I see from all these comments, like many are saying you can't believe it, and talk about being a victim on this planet creates it.
If you want to believe it, learn it and practice it until every thought comes out positive, and you start to see your thoughts happen and stop being a victim by creating it, convincing everyone you're a victim will just make more people agree and keeps creating the victimized you.

The you can be Theta the solver of problems, not the creator of problems.

Then maybe you can tell people you can do something about it instead of telling everyone you can't

This is just fact and it's why my postulates worked over entire orgs with statistics in emergency trend or they are in cope until I come in and prove I can get highest ever statistics in over the entire org on the weeks I picked and it was in writing to LRH himself a week before I did it, then just maybe if you worked your thoughts like I did every second of every day until I could do it better and better each time, you can do it too.

I can say it because 99% of the staff never learn it, because they just play the game and don't learn and practice the technology too.

This is fact even with Natural Clears. Things might go good around them because they don't have trillions of years of pain to pull them down, but if they don't learn how to use their potential abilities, and they don't even know they are, and don't even try to find out, they will believe the same belief systems as everyone else and never get anything worthwhile done.

They just fell for all the traps hook, line, and sinker and this is sad. All these potential beings having the dark side doing everything they can to stop them from operating as source because that's what they are true creator gods of this universe.

jiminii
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

^^^ Image What in tarnation has that got to do with either Corey Goode or his "material" ???

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

You got me laughing ... always good to do so.

Allow me to reiterate that this thread would best be served as an analysis of or sharing of direct experiences with Corey Goode.
Where I believe we are serving best is relating our personal experiences and/ or analysis. It is clear that the Alt Media star making agenda is in full gear and we should question it, the mechanisms (same ol' , same ol') of spin.

Corey is a public persona, as is DW and others ... this is not an attack on him or anyone but an attempt to see clearly.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

And because it means more to add this to clicking the thumbs up button,

THANK YOU SIS! :)
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Pluto's Child wrote:^^^ Image What in tarnation has that got to do with either Corey Goode or his "material" ???
Easy answer... If Corey Goode and David Wilcock are good enough in their making of postulates, if they make them without effort or negative counter intentions, then their theory of what's going on on Earth (Good ETs saving mankind from the evil elites, and spherical UFOs ready to save us all) then those postulates will become a reality and agreed by mankind.

I choose to postulate a world without insanity, without criminals, without wars where we are able to move to higher states of beingness, the higher self realm.

And I didn't even say the forbidden word...
:lol:
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE[/youtube]

Test

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

cuitlahuac wrote:
Pluto's Child wrote:^^^ Image What in tarnation has that got to do with either Corey Goode or his "material" ???
Easy answer... If Corey Goode and David Wilcock are good enough in their making of postulates, if they make them without effort or negative counter intentions, then their theory of what's going on on Earth (Good ETs saving mankind from the evil elites, and spherical UFOs ready to save us all) then those postulates will become a reality and agreed by mankind.

I choose to postulate a world without insanity, without criminals, without wars where we are able to move to higher states of beingness, the higher self realm.

Are you going to be sock puppeting each other on every thread you hijack ?

I take it the word "postulate" has a special meaning in your sci-fi-ology world ?

Honestly the pair of you (if you really are two people) use so much sci-fi-ology jargon as to be barely understandable to those of us not brain washed into that luciferic mind control cult.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Pluto's Child wrote:
cuitlahuac wrote:

Are you going to be sock puppeting each other on every thread you hijack ?

I take it the word "postulate" has a special meaning in your sci-fi-ology world ?

Honestly the pair of you (if you really are two people) use so much sci-fi-ology jargon as to be barely understandable to those of us not brain washed into that luciferic mind control cult.
I'm answering your "retorical" question and giving my answer to the opening post question.

Postulate is found in the dictionary:

Simple Definition of postulate: to suggest (something, such as an idea or theory)

Full Definition of postulate
2 a: to assume or claim as true, existent, or necessary
2 b: to assume as a postulate or axiom (as in logic or mathematics)

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary
jiminii

Post by jiminii »

The reason I wrote what I did to this thread is because we've already found out how to create or uncreate this universe. That means we can totally vanish all of it, but it would be unethical on our part to vanish everything without everyone's agreement. So Corey saying they are saving the planet makes no sense even if he fabricated it all since we have already concluded 10 years ago or more that we have won this battle. The only problem is everyone hasn't been told and if they were told it wouldn't be real to them, so we have to let the game go until it is finally finished.

During that time it's concluded we then have to decide where we will take it from there, when most everyone's awakening. When they awake there will be a lot of Native abilities return to everyone and the past memories off planet before they were dumped here, will return. Because the state they are in now they have no idea how to make any decisions because they've been living in this society where they have been convinced they are just animals. Returning back to operate in the Galaxy will take another awakening of when they lived there before being dumped here. After the initial shock wave they will remember enough to face up to these aliens and then they can decide it.

What I see Corey doing makes me believe it was setup by the cabal to get back into control.

If everyone bought it we just go back into another slave society.

jiminii
Last edited by jiminii on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

cuitlahuac,

Asking you kindly to reserve your definitions and ideologies on an appropriate thread where those who would like to know more about sci-fi-tology and the works of Ron can find them. You seem to wear a set of lenses that focus every discussion myopically back to LRH's point of view, not always appropriate, IMHO.

I am all for, as in 100%, for each individual finding their own state of Beingness and don't wish to censor anyone, there are no forbidden words or subjects so please, once again I ask that you desist in hyperbolizing another's words.

Allow me one last divergence with this definition of the word 'postulate': (I am very familiar with the way Ron used it, so don't need any lectures, thanks.) Assume and belief are included in the definitions. Lets not assume anything, okay? And that said why don't you start your own thread, tell us about yourself, what makes the individuated spirit, cuitlahuac, tick and why did he choose scientology?
pos·tu·late
verb
verb: postulate; 3rd person present: postulates; past tense: postulated; past participle: postulated; gerund or present participle: postulating
ˈpäsCHəˌlāt/

1. suggest or assume the existence, fact, or truth of (something) as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or belief.
"his theory postulated a rotatory movement for hurricanes"
synonyms: put forward, suggest, advance, posit, hypothesize, propose; More
assume, presuppose, presume, take for granted
"a theory postulated by a respected scientist"
2. (in ecclesiastical law) nominate or elect (someone) to an ecclesiastical office subject to the sanction of a higher authority.

nounformal
noun: postulate; plural noun: postulates
ˈpäsCHələt/

1. a thing suggested or assumed as true as the basis for reasoning, discussion, or belief.
"perhaps the postulate of Babylonian influence on Greek astronomy is incorrect"
Earth Empaths; the name really says a lot about what this forum is founded on: Empathy ... feelings for self and other as a viable way toward spiritual expansion. We (it is not Christine's website or forum, it is ours) hold non-judgmental truth Self evident and maintain a no games condition.

Thanks sir, it is appreciated that you take time to read the words of others and ponder them deeply.

@PC, they are two different people. Jim is a friend and I can usually comb through his words and find some pretty deep stuff. I will do what I can to suggest, nudge (or bludgeon, if needed, LOL) to maintain some continuity on the threads, there are some pretty valuable ones, again in my humble opinion. Thanks all.

Pluto's Child wrote:
cuitlahuac wrote:

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “General discussions”