The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Christine
Site Admin

Re: The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

Post by Christine »

Good morning to all friends and relatives. Earth Empaths, standing love and truth. STANDING WITH STANDING ROCK. The Whole of the Law is Love... The beauty, the strength and the honor demonstrated has brought the wave home. Be strong in for it has just begun.

If you are able please take supplies and stand with Our People, it is a long road to walk. All is known, all is seen.

Love unbound from the shackles of corporate terrorism, fierce and free.

https://www.facebook.com/esha.hoferer/v ... 577780707/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
prayer warrior

Post by prayer warrior »

People are beginning to experience an awakening all over the world and it is scary for them to see the truth with their own eyes. For me, this year has been extremely painful emotionally because to see all that is happening and understand how evil it is makes me feel quite powerless. I am a prayer warrior for our Mother Earth & Father Sky. The heroes today are those who will place their lives on hold to stand at Standing Rock with the intent of showing solidarity for the protection of all living beings by being water protectors. I am grateful for all of them and all of you.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Welcome to Earth Empaths spirit walker. We are in the great churning of the cauldron, so many are in emotional pain, those who have made the passage stand at your side.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htbsa3v ... freload=10[/youtube]
prayer warrior wrote:People are beginning to experience an awakening all over the world and it is scary for them to see the truth with their own eyes. For me, this year has been extremely painful emotionally because to see all that is happening and understand how evil it is makes me feel quite powerless. I am a prayer warrior for our Mother Earth & Father Sky. The heroes today are those who will place their lives on hold to stand at Standing Rock with the intent of showing solidarity for the protection of all living beings by being water protectors. I am grateful for all of them and all of you.
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

When focussed upon the worrying events of the attacks and capture of those on the front line at Standing Rock the other day... I had a minds eye view of a human torso with face down in the mud. At the time l interpreted as representative of the peoples willingness to sacrifice themselves for the Earth. But then today l came across this Call to Action from the Ancestors to the indigenous peoples of the Earth, which involves such a practice. I am not able to be there, but from now on it's something that i can do - in solidarity along side all others making this stand for our Mother Earth...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuIWp_TV5bs[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

We must be like stone. You can move an individual rock, be if we stand together like stone, they will not be able to move us. If we stand like stone, not feeding into their anger, their racism, their hatred, silently praying, then they cannot break us. We must be like stone and stand together knowing, having that faith that we can stop this. Strong Hearts to the front, only women with no children behind us, standing together like stone and we will be victorious. We must be like stone.

- Jon Eagle Sr.

Friends, Please send support. I know that many want to go and can't, even five dollars will help. I am in touch with the Water Protectors on the front lines and those like you with little or no funds, those that have the heart to answer the call of STANDING ROCK. This isn't for me, this is for HUMANITY.

Scarcity consciousness will only be broken when we start giving freely from the heart. Myself and the dear ones of Earth Empaths have been working around the clock, maintaining the website, the forum, making videos, endless uncounted hours of pure love in action. I am guided by Spirit and it is time I ask for financial support, we are in this for the long walk and it has only just begun.

Use the support button or send funds to christine@earthempaths.net

Truth is Love in Action, do whatever you can. I am not asking to make you feel ashamed, I am simply called to light fires. Love unbound, fierce and free. Mni Waconi - the sacred water of life. This is what Earth Empaths was built for. Step into your Divine Flow, Mother embraces and loves all her children.

Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

You please be careful, things are heating up in Standing Rock. It seems the govt is planning to make an example there because the media interfered so much with the thing in Oregon. The "stand off" crap. It's almost like it was staged so that this legitimate protest in Dakota looks like mere terrorism.

You Know the Truth, but I fear for all of you. God be with you.

Don't let the pigs win.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

You must listen!

A voice inspirational with the message of "the healing of the circle of Life."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrOEcgZpOOQ[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

iam Care-filled and my cup is overflowing ....
Naga_Fireball wrote:You please be careful, things are heating up in Standing Rock. It seems the govt is planning to make an example there because the media interfered so much with the thing in Oregon. The "stand off" crap. It's almost like it was staged so that this legitimate protest in Dakota looks like mere terrorism.

You Know the Truth, but I fear for all of you. God be with you.

Don't let the pigs win.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Today is a good day to be Alive. Mni Waconi

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Such human beauty, powerful medicine. Stand Strong with all our brothers and siStars.

My day has been one of pure Grace, unfolding before my eyes. We are in deep Medicine and Prayer.

We prayed all day yesterday and Mother's response from all our work came in claps of thunder. A clear blue sunny sky when the thunder started roaring in the distance, within a half an hour a heavy rainfall, hail and even snow! I was dancing in the street. I watched the people around me start to glow.

A'ho, gratitude for all the Water Protectors. We Stand in prayer and song from the heart beat of the Mother in ceaseless waves of Peace.

Earth Empaths stands with Standing Rock #NoDAPL #LoveMatters

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2fhKCWRTBE[/youtube]

Return to “General discussions”