The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Naga_Fireball

Re: The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Phil wrote:Prayers to the water protectors today, an official eviction is coming up soon (2pm whatever time zone they're in...think it's less than two hours away now)

And prayers for the enforcers, who think they're helping themselves or whoever they love

And even pray for the inhuman anti-life "people" that make these types of decisions. Perhaps they need our prayers most of all

Thank you for remembering those people.
It's gonna be a bad deal over there

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/m ... 02063.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Compared to Wounded Knee:

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/m ... 30133.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I guess what gets me about my experience watching this all unfold over the last many months, is how much barely repressed anger there is, on the DAPL side of things. So, in a way, it's not just about corporate supremacy over the people, but they and all their minions get downright hostile over any show of opposition. Such a stark difference between the mentality and inner world's of the Water Protectors and those that downright hate them. Where is all this hate coming from? My guess is that it was always there, and that this current upwising is just the tip of the iceberg for what lies just below the surface of our collective psyches here.

The truth is that there is still extreme prejudices and narrow minded bigotry at work here. They really do just want everyone to conform, if not because they actually go along, at least make them do so out of fear. And that is what is breaking down here in the hearts of so many. We are starting to loose our fear of what they can do to us. I see that as a good thing. Because, in truth, what is at stake here is about taking a stand for life over power and profit, and authoritarian governing bodies of all types. Time for it to go bye bye. I'm going to start making signs for the future for all my friends and family. Because I do see a time in the not too distant future where there is going to be an even bigger mass upwising (and no, that is spelled the way I want it).

I do not hate my fellow man, even those who disagree with me, but just like a bully on the playground, do you just stand by and watch? I'm done watching those who have the courage to stand up to this tyranny getting beat up, tear gassed, hit with rubber bullets, hosed down with water in sub-freezing temperatures, for no good reason. None of it was really necessary. It is all just a show of force and intended to instill fear. And the worst part is, every tax payer in America is PAYING for this! What a deal.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am going to continue to quietly, and maybe sometimes not so quietly, go about my preparations for what is surely to come. This sets a bit of a precedence, and shows all so very clearly who is really in charge of this country, and it isn't the common people, I'll tell ya that. We really can't sit on the sidelines anymore and claim ignorance. Not even having clean water to drink is starting to be a very big issue, and is sure to come to your town soon enough. When is enough enough? I've had enough.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear Spiritwind,

It's because they are materialistic pieces of shit, Mammonites, totally tied to the dying system -- so wholly dependent are they on the transient lie of oil, they don't even see how their own religious views support the notion that they are killing the world, that theirs is a suicidal system.

It will kill them too, which is why they are so eager to kill us.

Plain and simple IMO, they know they are wrong but have enough money to make things look normal.

There's nothing normal about raping the homeworld right before another space race.

People are ignoring the big picture. They'll listen to assholes like Stephen Hawking, xenophobes who are paid to pin blame for our sins on some ET who wants to clean it up.
~William Cowper
norman

Post by norman »

I think the arguments about the water quality are not the biggest deal really. The big issue that I feel firmly behind them about is the treaty betrayals over the years.

Those people's ancestors were conned every way to Sunday. It looks to me like the offerings of treaties were just a military tactic to split them up into more manageable smaller groups, then completely F**k them over.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

norman wrote:I think the arguments about the water quality are not the biggest deal really. The big issue that I feel firmly behind them about is the treaty betrayals over the years.

Those people's ancestors were conned every way to Sunday. It looks to me like the offerings of treaties were just a military tactic to split them up into more manageable smaller groups, then completely F**k them over.
That's exactly what it says on the historical marker next to Bennington lake/mill creek...

The tribes were lured to these treaty meetings to make split second decisions, and absentees got cut out of agreements, effectively shifting alliances between tribes vs uniting against the whites (unfortunately not all the natives realized the power that eastern tribes such as the Iroquois accomplished via unifying)... bit by bit the resistance was destroyed via treaty.

It's a sickening feeling knowing how much modern people screwed up America. We are sitting at a table saying Thanksgiving not realizing we are eating each other....
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

norman wrote:I think the arguments about the water quality are not the biggest deal really. The big issue that I feel firmly behind them about is the treaty betrayals over the years.

You are absolutely right Norman. Behind everything else, they are once again illegally being moved off of land that rightfully belongs to them. Not everyone even realizes that, when they see in the media that they were being moved off "federal land", it is a big fat lie. It is land they have every right to be on.

That is what makes this all so amazing, because the message all along has been one of spiritual action, non-violence, ceremony and prayer. To let go of the anger from all the very real abuse that has been suffered by tribal peoples everywhere, not hold resentments, but not be afraid to stand your ground over what you know to be right either. I don't think the people who chose to be on the other side of this equation, and feel the need to act against them, can even wrap their mind around this concept. It appears to be well beyond their capacity to understand. In fact, it seems to actually enrage some to the point where they MUST act in a violent and dishonorable way.

I also know a lot of people may have thought that this was just a tribal issue though, and I just wanted to point out, that whatever it started out to be, it has become so much more than that.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Been on a hiatus of sorts, well not really as I have been so deeply moved by the journey to Standing Rock, the learning and total immersion in Spirit that finding any words to express is a challenge not easily met. Perhaps we are moving in mass to another state of Being, of consciousness, of un-tethered awareness. Perhaps ... just that it is up to each of us individually now. What I know for sure is that it is the humble ones that lead the way, for all the high highfalutin intelligence there is nothing more moving to Spirit than one who surrenders all to help others Rise.

Ah, well she finds words as a rant coming on, nah, won't go there right now.

I rather share some others' words as I am feeling moved to internal tears.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxwFRHnbMLs&t=24s[/youtube]

On this day February 22, 2017 (originally to be published on 21-2-17 however technical glitches stopped that, the message is more vital than ever.)

Ernesto Burbank speaks straight from his heart, truth too seldom heard on Earth.

It is an honor to have walked on the sacred grounds of Oceti Sakowin, Rosebud and Sacred Stone camps. To have experienced all the veils pierced by love and the mighty power of peace. Let us rise up in song on this Blessed Day and allow ourselves to dissolve all fears and lingering doubts that have kept us from fully expressing our souls. My life was forever changed, within flows the eternal spring of gratitude for the courage of the Spiritual Warriors who put their lives on the frontline to protect our sacred ground and freedom of a chosen way of Life. To the still slumbering humanity and to those who know a high intelligent truth maintain within our consciousness that when the call comes to your door you too will have to chose life or death.

Our power is the song that unites us all, it is listening to Creator that abides inside of each of us and surrendering to the everlasting love of Mother Earth. We are the Oyate – Diné – The One People.

Mni Wiconi – Water is Life

Ah’o

Walking In Beauty

In beauty I walk
With beauty before me I walk
With beauty behind me I walk
With beauty above me I walk
With beauty around me I walk
It has become beauty again

Hózhóogo naasháa doo
Shitsijí’ hózhóogo naasháa doo
Shikéédéé hózhóogo naasháa doo
Shideigi hózhóogo naasháa doo
T’áá altso shinaagóó hózhóogo naasháa doo
Hózhó náhásdlíí’
Hózhó náhásdlíí’
Hózhó náhásdlíí’
Hózhó náhásdlíí’

Today I will walk out, today everything unnecessary will leave me,
I will be as I was before, I will have a cool breeze over my body.
I will have a light body, I will be happy forever,
nothing will hinder me.
I walk with beauty before me. I walk with beauty behind me.
I walk with beauty below me. I walk with beauty above me.
I walk with beauty around me. My words will be beautiful.

In beauty all day long may I walk.
Through the returning seasons, may I walk.
On the trail marked with pollen may I walk.
With dew about my feet, may I walk.

With beauty before me may I walk.
With beauty behind me may I walk.
With beauty below me may I walk.
With beauty above me may I walk.
With beauty all around me may I walk.

In old age wandering on a trail of beauty, lively, may I walk.
In old age wandering on a trail of beauty, living again, may I walk.
My words will be beautiful.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://www.union-bulletin.com/news/nati ... dcc8e.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AP
The Latest: No immediate ruling on Dakota Access work
34 min ago

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — The Latest on the legal battle over the Dakota Access oil pipeline (all times local):

2:45 p.m.

A federal judge says he'll likely decide within a week whether to temporarily halt construction of the final section of the Dakota Access pipeline, which could be able to move oil within weeks.

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg held a hearing Tuesday in a lawsuit brought by the Standing Rock and Cheyenne River Sioux tribes, but he didn't immediately rule.

The tribes want him to direct the Army Corps of Engineers to withdraw permission for Texas-based developer Energy Transfer Partners to lay pipe under Lake Oahe in North Dakota.

The stretch under the Missouri River reservoir is the last piece of construction for the $3.8 billion pipeline to move oil from North Dakota to Illinois.

The tribes say the pipeline threatens their right to practice their religion, which relies on clean water. The Corps and company say the claim is lacking.

___

12:15 a.m.

A federal judge is due to hear arguments about whether to stop the final bit of construction on the disputed Dakota Access pipeline.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

There was a significantly huge oil discovery in Alaska (north coast? Not sure), company that owns the well (formerly assumed [ ??? ] dry) is based out of none other than the Denver Colorado of conspiracy lore of yore.

Could this affect the decisions at Standing Rock? Let's pray it can.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/10/investi ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~William Cowper

Return to “General discussions”