The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Naga_Fireball

Re: The Long Walk to STANDING ROCK Has Begun

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Praying it's not just some cheap ass guv fake out.
Just like football. Watch the belt buckle not the hands. Lol.

I bet the veterans who showed up are so pissed re the timing, I've had diarrhea for two days lmao
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

I hope too that it is not just a stall tactic and won't believe it until I see the new route and excavation happening on the new route...........Stand Tall until it is a reality I say. I think it is the Army Engineers and Veterens that has added weight to the message .................we are not going to take it anymore!! I have said for years that the First Nations will show us the way in the future and Here It Is!!.............I also said from the beginning that this is a paradym changing event and I love all the Water Protectors, Supporters and the message of what Standing Rock is all about!! Taking back the power!! YAHOO!! :)
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Hoping you guys are doing ok!

Prayer intentions are including you all out there, for a safe and successful resolution.
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Here's what I posted for my friends on the Book:

I've spent the better part of the last decade consuming as much of the endless stream of "information" that's transmitted into the collective consciousness of our CULTure in hopes of discerning some truth of the reality we finds ourselves in.

I stopped a couple years after "we" re-elected Dubya as I found that very little of what we are told is anything we can actually do anything about, and found it better to ignore most of it (or take note but not waste my time delving deeper), it's been much better for my emotional state.

When the Standing Rock thing entered my awareness a "red flag" went up in my mind, the first hand accounts and bits of news that leaked through the mainstream media blackout compelled me to go see for myself if this could be possibly something real, something different, and was pleasantly surprised by what I found out there.

Since then, it has hit the mainstream, and the narratives surrounding it started flooding into the awareness of Facebookers (whether they like it or not). Particularly a lot of "high-level" (read: you can't do nothin' bout it) economic and political ones, such as:

-the whole thing is contrived to make Warren Buffet's portfolio stronger
-it was created by the railroad company/investors to demonize pipes so they can profit
-used as political football to make Obama administration look good or bad
-the arabs controlling oil prices are in collusion with some of the companies to be able to manipulate the energy market

....and on and on.

Some (or all...or none) of these may be true, but like enabling on the level of a personal relationship, all they do is distract from the real root of the true underlying problems. What I found is:

-the indigenous peoples of this land are treated as poorly by authority as when we were genociding them.
-Very few sources provide real information for average consumers
-government and law enforcement resources (supposedly tax payer money) goes to protect large companies from the concerns of the poor and disenfranchised.

....and most importanty, those corporations NEVER respected the rules the government (usually just for show anyway) impose on them or the industry supposedly uses to regulate itself.

This "easement" is a sick a joke, Energy Transfer Partners is most likely drilling NOW or working on a plan to do so ASAP....IF it is not total show and they were taking a break anyway. They promised to get this thing in where it is planned right now, and Trump vowed to help make sure it happened. That might the only "truth" you ever hear out of them about the whole thing...anything else is probably calculated smoke screens and emotional manipulation.

The "David" indigenous way of life has never succeeded in slaying the "Goliath" that is civilization according to any of our recorded history...it'd be naive to think it can happen there, now.

But what I learned from years of research is that most of our reality is contrived, very little of actual reality "matters" in the face of the strongly held emotional-based beliefs that make up our society. I found that economics and politics are entirely faith-based, corporations and governments are magical entities...that are threatened or even fade away when not enough people believe in them.

I'm directing my faith toward sanity. That we can grow up as species and take personal responsibility, rather than give all our energy to the established corrupted authority we can't seem to believe that it doesn't need to exist in the form that it does. I feel if enough people stop accepting this madness thrust upon us, we can wake up to meaningful change.

"You may say that I'm dreamer, I hope I'm not the only one..."
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

You rock Phil! Thanks for all your support, fucking cold here but I am keeping semi-warm and well fed.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Are you guys *still* out there?

How did you fair through the blizzard? I know there are a few Canadians up here in my Church that are trying to get accurate information about what's going on in the camps out there. Keep us posted please. There's no such thing as honesty in media any more.
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hoy, very glad Christine has surfaced.

Hugs @@

It's killing me not to be there, we had sympathetic snow here... so sad for our homeless last night was below 20. There are a couple guys who sleep right on Main st and ofc my concern is they don't get to the church.

Anyhow wow @Hermit, you are a hero for organizing those people, you know they are saints for caring about this situation.

I realize in the short term losing the pipeline is bad and makes Russia happy, Gates will try for his fucking oil by rail scam again etc, but really.... the CNN map they published after the water gal got her arm blown apart, showed what I call "Gerrymandered oil" routes, it's the reverse Gerrymander where an Unwanted factor is put as close as possible to a less powerful district, in our case, the reservations. ...

Where does all that friggin US economy go anyway. To pointless fucking wars. Instead of developing better energy sources.

People are lazy and want excuses to fight instead of reasons to grow.

The longer we put off independence from oil, the huger the human debt will be ... not to mention the wildlife
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

I suggested this on the other thread:

I know it's distasteful to some, but you can HAVE a FaceBook account without giving any personal information. Then you can see what's going on (the Book is the only source of information from the camp and people there) and follow Christine's adventure.

The only thing you are giving them is things you're interested in looking at on the Book, which they probably already got from your browser history. You can fake a name or use your handle from here if you don't want your real name out there.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Hi Phil. Yes you are right. I don't have many emails working right now because computer offline, so being anonymous would be hard, however that's good idea.

Not all of my family is on FB due to disagreements and divorces etc. I discontinued my most recent account after some hackers pestered me.

Before that happened, unfortunately, Facebook was a major resource for data miners -- out of respect for the victims of gamer retards like myself, I haven't used their servers recently. .eek.

Blizzard and other companies would ask for this stupid thing called Secret Question and Answer to help secure an account. Unfortunately they used things like What was your first car, or Name of dog, mother's maiden name, etc. Instead of a keycode to store in your wallet etc.... they had to data mine their customers and in turn the hackers datamined that pile.

But anyway that shit has nothing to do with SR and yes FB is wonderful in the sense that people are networking.

I'm still too freaked out by my experience with Google Hangouts. ... my former neighbor heard a conversation from next door thru her cellphone speaker while she was drinking coffee, and my husband had it happen sitting at a table in Burger King or something. Lmao.

Then my husband and my sister, in separate states, get their OnStar hacked and cars died at work. Lol.

I kind of let it get to me, Phil i guess youd tell me im letting them win.
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

Well fight back by starting a "Standing Rock fan 666" account or something where you ONLY like the Sacred Stone and standing rock and red warrior and other big boys (and Christine and EE and your freaky friends around here).

It's not like they don't KNOW you're "around here", (and you GIVE an awful lot of yourself)...if you don't GIVE anything to the Book, they have nothing to take. This interface allows for those of us able to "break spells" to not interact with anyone else...sometime IGNORE-ance can be beautiful.

PS--Christine is beginning the journey home...from her "Aero Sky" account (not to be confused with her official Christine account...maybe you should make SEVERAL fake ones and play games with "them" for a change :D have a couple that like right wing crazy shit and get the "other side's" take on everything while confusing the hell outa the miners):
Can you see the ice on my hair? Crazy hard work day pulling my camp. Will update shortly. #LoveUnbound

The dynamics have changed at Standing Rock, we were hurled into winter survival mode, that means staying indoors, staying warm, keeping your self fed ... nothing unexpected but living in -24 degree weather in a tent is not sustainable long term. I was going through a 20 lbs propane tank in two days at $20 a tank. :)

No complaint from me however, the physical raw aspect of life in the wilderness has always called and I found an inner vitality and strength I didn't know I had. Humans have wandered too far into comfort and disconnection with our Earth Mother and Father Sky.

As I packed up my tent and belonging the crystalline faerie dance of frozen air swirled around me and the little elm grove where I was camped. Taking in moments of silence as I moved with the wonder of life on the edge.

Standing Rock comes with me eternal as we plummet the depth of ourselves in Human's reconnect with the Spirit world. Listen deeply friends and love ceaselessly.

I will continue to write, interview and speak about Standing Rock, so many have really seen the importance of these past months.

Love Unbound,
Christine

And Yes! fierce and free.

Earth Empaths stands with Standing Rock. A'ho
#NODAPL #LoveMatters #1INTV #Waterislife #NoPRRPL #MniWiconi #digitalsmokesignals #SeventhGeneration #EagleFlies

Please Keyboard Water Protectors, you "clicktivists", SHARE, SHARE, SHARE the posts that sing to you!

Return to “General discussions”