Transforming the Matrix

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
Anders

Transforming the Matrix

Post by Anders »

I feel confused about how the Matrix is going to change. And this thread is meant to explore possible scenarios. For me the Matrix is the entire world as it is today. We live on a planet in quarantine, shielded from the galactic community of advanced extraterrestrials. As I see it, this is a natural development for young civilizations like our own. We need to develop enough within the Matrix "eggshell" before we can become a member species of the galactic community.

I also think that the Matrix principle has a deliberate necessary purpose which is to enable new civilizations to develop on their own to prevent them from becoming clones or copies of already existing advanced civilizations. This means that the Matrix from a cosmic perspective is a generator of uniqueness and creativity. That's the good news. The bad news, is, of course, that it also means an existence in seeming separation in which we have struggled throughout human history: the Matrix is in addition to its useful purpose also a massive generator of conflict and suffering.

What are your thoughts about our near future? Do you believe the world will change a lot or remain more or less the same? Are we heading towards a destruction, continuation or transformation of the Matrix? My own view at the moment is that what is needed now and in the coming years is to preserve the Matrix baby, which is our uniqueness, individuality and creativity as humans and as a civilization and at the same time throw away the dirty bathwater that is all the destructive conflict, confusion and suffering.
Spiritwind

Re: Transforming the Matrix

Post by Spiritwind »

My internet is very limited at the moment, and I don't have much time. So I will only be able to briefly touch on this very big topic. I don't have a definitive answer, but what I do say has to do with my own thinking on the subject. I have had time to learn a lot about what I call programmed societal expectations that we human tend to abide by, mostly unconsciously.

Since I have been introspective my whole life, I have spent a good deal of time trying to unravel and identify some of the many ways this programming has affected the way I, and others, live their lives. Some of it (the programming) has been clearly identified as part of the death cult programming of which you have a thread dedicated to.

But, along with that, is a lot of overlap. It affects every area of our lives, from what we wear, what we eat, where we live and work, what we believe, and so on. For me, this has translated into making, what looks like to most others, drastic changes in my lifestyle, that actually go back throughout my entire life. And it affects everything I mentioned above. I am moving into a totally different experience of life, and didn't wait until it was easy to make the transition. I just kept taking action, no matter how small or large, to move my energy, and life in general, towards that goal.

And, again for myself, that has translated into a much more self reliant experience, where my day to day life goes on pretty much how I want it to, regardless of what else is happening in the world. Holidays, elections, all the many things people pay attention to (Super Bowl, mainstream news and entertainment etc.) just take a very back seat for me. Other than what is happening at Standing Rock, my focus is on how to keep moving towards my goal of growing almost all of our own food, and producing things that are totally counter to the death cult mentality of which you speak.

I want to learn how to keep bees, and optimize growing conditions, experiment with different building techniques. I want to make cheese from our goats milk, start an orchard. I don't know many people doing this, but even the smallest step in your personal life towards actuating whatever your deeper, creative, interests really are is worthwhile in that way. It can be different for everyone, depending on their interests, but anything that is energetically moving in a direction that benefits our relationship to the natural world, and promotes living in a symbiotic balance with all life is worthy. There are as many ways to do that as you can imagine and picture, and create in your mind, when you follow your bliss and what makes you really feel happy inside.

I know quite a few people who really love animals, and are very good with them. But they have no idea how to get from their crappy 8 to 5 job, with all the usual responsibilities, and limited resources and time, to the dreams they hold in their heart (and it can start with something as simple as volunteering at your local Humane Society, if you're looking for ideas). This is where it gets tricky, because of the risk involved. To me, the risk of not taking the leap is worse than not. But that is just me. I have been taking risks my whole life, and sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and go for it! Already wrote more than I planned or had time to, so will stop for now. Hope this makes some sense as I often just write as I think it.

But, because the whole program is based on subversive fear, the biggest thing is to not let fear stop you from taking action. No action, no change, or at least change you of your own free will make and choose. If enough people loose their fear of the unknown future of truly creating something new, then, yes, our future will indeed change for the better. At least, I think so.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I wanted to tell both of you something.

Because of how often we use Matrix to define the limited outer world, and how recently the film was released, i started getting annoyed as hell.

I was letting the word trigger my annoyance because for each person the definition is different.

I was failing to see that the feelings evoked in me by that word are not necessarily universal. I felt maybe like it was a way to popularity piggyback etc.

Then to prove my point in this to myself, i went to google. I typed in something like Matrix Cult and found some absolutely incredible research that goes back toward David Icke.

There was a page detailing the connections of Billy Graham and how similar evangelicals are sort of like the Agent Smith of our times.

How the satanists plant their best agents right into our churches and profane our holy sites.

I am really starting to understand some of what is meant by others when they say Matrix.

Not to mention some of the documents on religious power used the word way before the movie hit.

I'm feeling a bit... humble?

And pointing to Spiritwind's advice because i dont know wtf to do about our fake ass world. :(
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Anders

Post by Anders »

I have pondered about what will happen in the near future and it seems that artificial intelligence (AI) will be the main driving force for change. It can be a new AI made by humans, an ancient AI made by extraterrestrials or both.

People will be able to choose by their own free will if they want to use the AI or not. But since the benefits and power of the AI will be so enormous people will use it a lot, just like how we today often use the internet and smartphones.

And it will happen fast yet gradually so that we smoothly transition into AI control, similar to how we gradually have moved our focus from landline phones to mobile devices. And it's the use of the AI that will preserve nature, not ourselves without an AI.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I rarely outright disagree with something, but this might be one of those times. I have seen evidence that those who roll out the new technology the general public has access to want to cash in big, as they always do, and do not actually want "us" to have the free will to choose whether or not we want to use it. I can't provide the links at the moment, but when internet access becomes more available, I will.

And, even though I don't feel technology itself is a bad thing, in the wrong hands it can and almost certainly will be, and has been, abused. In a different version of reality, where they actually live by the principles all the great religions teach, they would not be motivated by greed, but by looking out for the welfare of all, especially those most vulnerable. It is quite the opposite in this reality. At least, as I look around at world events, it certainly appears that way.

I also know that everything that gets rolled out for public consumption has already been developed for its potential use in military applications and purposes. I know this is true of the telephone, radio, television, computers, and the Internet. Even laser technology was first developed for military use, even though it is also used to save lives in medicine.

That's kind of ass backwards if you ask me. More of that death cult mentality, where developing technology to use for the death machine, war, instead of for the true betterment of all life. So until we as humans really address what our priorities are, and rearrange them accordingly, it's not likely to develop along the lines you mention above. Although they will try to sell it to the public in a slick and enticing way.

See, at first they will probably make it look like a free will choice, but then the stragglers left behind will find themselves at odds with the rest of society. Just as it is with the vaccination program, public education, and other controversial issues, you will find yourself in a situation where you have to fight to maintain your sovereignty over your own body and mind.

Also, while I do feel technology of various sorts can indeed help restore balance to nature, it will not be in the way most of it is being used now. There are those, not being payed by government agencies, who are true pioneers and are starting to roll out some amazing and wonderful technologies that can make a positive difference in our world. But you kind of have to look for them. It costs a lot of money for advertising and shaping public opinion.

No one has to agree with my take, but can't help but have a voice here. I also, because I am weird, feel that pretty much any reality that can even be thought of exists somewhere in sometime and dimension. In fact, I think realities can even branch off, with some going one direction, and others going a different direction. So maybe there is room for all possibilities.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Anders

Post by Anders »

Spiritwind wrote: See, at first they will probably make it look like a free will choice, but then the stragglers left behind will find themselves at odds with the rest of society. Just as it is with the vaccination program, public education, and other controversial issues, you will find yourself in a situation where you have to fight to maintain your sovereignty over your own body and mind.
Yes, I forgot to mention that the technological progress needs a spiritual/ethical progress, or else we can be heading towards a dangerous transhumanism. Especially AI made by humans can easily become very dangerous when developed in a military arms race or through ruthless competition among corporations.

In fact, AI made by humans may almost certainly become dangerous so that the development needs guidance from other powers such as the breakaway civilization or advanced extraterrestrials.

I feel confident that it will be a safe development, although it may be a rough ride for a while. The reason for my belief is that humanity seems already to be guided behind the public scene. For example the Roswell "UFO crash" in 1947 looks like a staged event to spoon feed humanity with new technology in a safe and controlled way.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Some believe we are already under AI intelligence and live in a simulation developed by them??
Anders

Post by Anders »

Sandy Clark wrote:Some believe we are already under AI intelligence and live in a simulation developed by them??
Hi Sandy,

I have a posted a thread about one such idea, not about a simulation but about an ancient AI: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=467" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a very long thread by now and I have used it as a blog almost. The idea is that the Matrix is not just some Illuminati New World Order scheme. The Matrix is a deliberate construction that includes both biological evolution and social development here on earth.

The short version is that our universe is indeed an AI, a very ancient AI. And if we humans develop our own AI it will be like a "Tower of Babel" since it will just be an artificial overlay over already superior and subatomic technology. An AI made by humans will therefore only be one evolutionary tool for humanity, similar to how the internet is a tool for communication.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Yes I have been reading about your theory in my travels and it would fit with the concept of our planet being created to accomodate an Earth Experience, that being one of learning and growing for all species.

AI would definitley have to be in charge of the wonders our Universe presents. :)

I personally hope that we can "integrate" versus overlay the benefits of the AI that we now have present in our time.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Sandy Clark wrote: I personally hope that we can "integrate" versus overlay the benefits of the AI that we now have present in our time.
Yes, because otherwise we may end up with a transhumanist agenda where we become plugged into an artificial overlay AI. The ancient AI is more like infinite intelligence than "technology". And that intelligence fills every atom in the universe.

" Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong." -- A Course in Miracles

Return to “General discussions”