Chapter three: The Double Edge Blade - will get to funner things soon

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2015/12/28/c ... am-weaver/

"Truth is a double edged sword, the blade that cuts both ways and the union of polar opposites within the Self is the narrow path."

When one must speak the Truth as she Knows it. Having watched and remained silent about the certain treatments myself and other dear friends have received at the hands of a petty tyrants. While this is well documented it did not seem productive for any of us to speak forth, knowing fully that by doing so our words would be utilized in snippets and blocks by a pathogenic mind that stands as arbitrator of justice while covering its own tail.

We stand in our Truth and do not need it to be yours. It can only be asked that each individual while reading these words examine what lies hidden within their shadowself, what is it that reacts and needs to play in a game that is rigged from beginning to end to keep you in labyrinths of intellectual subjugation, one after another, what aspect of you has thus engaged in the righteousness of judgment of another?

It is a game after all - choose wisely.

So I shall break silence now. Be-cause the mechanizations are clearly displayed for all who choose to see and be-cause friends are being examined under a distorted lens that presents itself as the light of truth. Be-cause friends that would never ask for or need another to defend them and are being utilized in a manner that I find personally so unbecoming for the awakened to continue to engage in that for me to not speak is a violation of my own Truth.

This is not personal, it is about a moment in our time and space conjunction that compels a voice to rise to the highest Truth it can reach. This is a Cosmic battle of souls for Souls, for each other. This is a moment when standing as a steady stream within awareness, birthing forth from within the power of a fierce Love … It is a voice that rises and asks that each of us remove our mask and stand transparent in our ego-self … We are all the All; within each of us is the light and the darkness. Who would have the courage to bring forth from delving into his own darkness the light? Not by disparaging another, not by tabloid tactics of tasteless displays of arbitrary pieces of another soul from scurried-away snippets of chats and images, shared in the halls of betrayal and contorted to a personal need or vendetta of righteousness.

To the friends who stood staring into the vastness of their immortal souls and recoiled in fear and returned to the sullied halls of back channel gossip and camaraderie-ship I say; I stand as I did that day in the hallways of your home, full force in love of your immortal Beingness where I still stand but you flee in meager words of no meaning for the betrayal was not of me or other but a betrayal of your self that severed the tether from the distant shore you were reaching for and so the backward currents were allowed full sway.

This is not a time to be taking out sharp scalpels of intellectualized consciousness dissecting another what you will find there is an empty room; one so light it evaporates under your scrutinizing glare.

Take note.

By so writing we call from within the individualized collective of souls to shine forth, profluence is a state of Being, one that sources within itself from the eternal spring of joyous Knowingness. It is not a state of Being that can be given or taken away - it is Wisdom and Love married in the innermost chamber; it seeks not nor takes away. It is.

Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people. ~ C.G. Jung
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Pris

Re: Chapter three: The Double Edge Blade - will get to funner things soon

Post by Pris »

Christine wrote:Image
http://earthempaths.net/wp/2015/12/28/c ... am-weaver/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Truth is a double edged sword, the blade that cuts both ways and the union of polar opposites within the Self is the narrow path."

Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people. ~ C.G. Jung

For me, here's an illustration for the 'physical descriptor' of the 'narrow path' that lies within:

Return to “christine’s journal | Template assimilator, Dream weaver”