What is Wanted - What is Expected

Christine
Site Admin

What is Wanted - What is Expected

Post by Christine »

http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspot.c ... ected.html

There is nothing to update you on.

The game is rigged and has been longer than I've been around. It is a design and a construct and running on a program. On rails. Auto-pilot.

What is happening and will continue to happen is the transition, the wave, the event, your ascension, the raise of consciousness and frequency, the activating or de-activating of your DNA, the next zeitgeist, apocalypse, reset, change or whatever the fuck you want to call it. It is happening right now. There is no stopping it or changing it, but, you are choosing how it all ends as you react to it.

Will you choose the path to your own survival as a species or will you choose extinction? Regardless of your level of perception, spiritual beliefs, political beliefs or affiliations, culture or any other variable, this is a choice you are all faced with. The survival of a species... Humanity.

Exactly how the pieces will be played is anyone's guess. This is why, everyone is guessing, and it's obvious they are. If I tried to tell you, I would be too.

Our ability to alter the way things play out is limited, and focused on the area around and within us. You already know the answers, but you seem to wait on absolutes. Which will not come.

At this point, how many have told you how many times that "the end is near"? "Be prepared to be scared." No thanks. My choice is to focus on what is not wrong as much as what is wrong. When spending time on what is wrong, how can I fix it or what can I do? What works and what doesn't? How can we make what doesn't, work? How can we make what does work, even better?

Where is the beauty and how do I enjoy it? What will keep me whole? What will keep me, me?

How much will I take? When will I make a stand? Am I ready to prove my conviction? Of course, if I truly have conviction. Do I?

What do I tell the others? Will any of it matter? Should I try anyways? What if they laugh at me? What if they say I am wrong? Should I try anyways?

Why the fuck are they looking to me for answers? No one knows. We're all guessing. You know just as well.

Should we try anyways?

We cannot stop building our future. We need to focus on fixing things in the present. We cannot trust the past. It is time for something new.

Disclosure? Not happening. Humanity will "discover" all the tech and advancement, that whisleblowers have been claiming exist already, in the next few years. Or exploration of Mars will lead to a new "discovery" which give birth to several new technologies. Watch as it happens and if I'm wrong, it will be obvious by the end of 2016. "The Path of Discoveries". Please, prove me wrong. I want to be wrong.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “The Whole World Laughing - Shane”