The Whole World Laughing Podcast: Episode Six - Lily Kolosova

Christine
Site Admin

The Whole World Laughing Podcast: Episode Six - Lily Kolosova

Post by Christine »

Thank you Shane, thank you Lily!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ-xXw6 ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

Published on Feb 22, 2016

Lily Kolosova joins The Whole World Laughing for a conversation.

Lily opens up about her personal journey, process and passion in this conversation which was a great joy for the host. Lily is known (often as Lily Earthling) in our alternative community for her YouTube presentations and writings. She is highly intuitive, an empath and a wonderful co-creator of our reality. She embodies what it truly means to be human and enjoys a direct connection with our wonderful planetary energy.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: The Whole World Laughing Podcast: Episode Six - Lily Kolosova

Post by Spiritwind »

I enjoyed this conversation very much. I agree that we learn from each other, and about each other, in the sharing. And I can really relate to the feeling of totally not knowing what the future holds, and the feeling of awe in that unknowingness. For me, it's much like having a foot in more than one reality at a time. This one that most are plugged into and one that is emerging and not yet fully formed. The more I heal what wants to surface with compassion and without judgement, it ceases to hold any power over me. Then like a flower blossoming on the inside, the beauty I can see it the smallest of things grows. And humor too. I'm glad we are all finding ways to get to where we can feel the grip loosening up enough to laugh at some of the absurdity of it all. I shake my head in disbelief at some of what I see happening on the world scene these days. Strange strange world we live in.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “The Whole World Laughing - Shane”