The Hidden Hive of History: The Forgotten God of the Ancients

neonblue

The Hidden Hive of History: The Forgotten God of the Ancients

Post by neonblue »

The lecture explores a sacred tradition that has existed for over 100 million years and which reveals new insights into Atlantis, the fabled labyrinth of Knossos, the Sphinx and much more. It explores the foundation of religion, politics, the Illuminati and the mysterious seafarers who became the drug lords of the ancient world and rulers of souls in the afterlife. It is about the honeybee, the real lost tradition and the forgotten god of the ancients.The lecture explores a sacred tradition that has existed for over 100 million years and which reveals new insights into Atlantis, the fabled labyrinth of Knossos, the Sphinx and much more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMt47CnCAs
Cathryn

Re: The Hidden Hive of History: The Forgotten God of the Ancients

Post by Cathryn »

Speachless!!!! Gives me the shivers, so many dots connected, and evidence for many more to connect, woohoo.
I love the honey dipper suggestion for the Djed.

The Hypogeum is shaped like a natural hive, and to call it a temple is a stretch when there are so any of these 'temples' in Malta.

Its a must watch a over and over lol
neonblue

Post by neonblue »

Hey Cathryn!

Your not alone with your Big Buzz over this material... and YES, plenty of trails to the nectar there-in - wink.

Here's some more honey for your pot, in the form of a candid interview with Andrew Gough, where he expresses some honest, yet sometimes abrasive scepticism about information and practices popular... regards certain threads of alternative histories that many of us are familiar with and may hold dear.

** I suggest you skip to the 5 min' mark if you'd prefer to miss the pre-amble..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TteaNfYq2MM
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

Thanks neonblue its a great subject, and he comes over better in this more informal format.
A relevent aside: Off topic but relevent....
Gurdgeiff said that in times of transition and great turmoil, all knowledge is released but that it isn't everyone who wants it. It's all out there to be picked up loads of it, so for those who want it fill your boots lol, ok I am paraphrasing using artistic licence but that is the gist of it. When he wrote Beelzabub's Tales to his Grandson, that is us, we could be the grandchildren of Beelzabub from the time he wrote the book.

The apocalypse, the great revealing is exactly that, an open distribution of 'gnowledge'. Personally I am in my element with all this knowledge its piled in great heaps all around us, sadly the sheer volume outstrips my ability to apply it, but when I see some of the young people today who are working on this stuff and CAN do something with it, well there is great hope for the future of mankind.
hugs
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

ZEIDLER FACES - Michael Joshin Thiele, USA on Tree Beekeeping
[youtube]https://youtu.be/EN0TpCPkHC8[/youtube]
Michael Joshin Thiele lived and practiced at Green Gulch Farm for 8 years and received lay ordination in 2001. He is leading an innovative and multidimensional approach within the biodynamic apiculture movement and teaches in the United States and abroad. He is Founder and President of Gaia Bees http://www.gaiabees.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and is researching wild Honeybees and new dimensions of apiculture in a sociocultural, agricultural and spiritual context.
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

From his website http://gaiabees.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"In this pivotal time when life on earth is in transition on so many levels, the bees enter our awareness worldwide through their struggles. They can become an inspiration for a change in our cultural, emotional, and agricultural landscape. The Austrian philosopher Rudolf Steiner emphasized that “we need to study the life of bees from the standpoint of the soul”. In the end, the world shows us whenever the soul element is missing in our lives. The current plight of the bees shows us the repercussions of our limitations. As our life-long allies, the bees mirror our own struggle to live in this world. Their encouraging message is to wake up – to wake up to this fragile, wonderful and precious world, to wake up to a heart-centered reality. May we all wake up!"

I so echo this statement and find validation in its message
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

Another very worthwhile watch of a prsentation by Michael Joshin Thiele
The language of bees, which also echoes the communication I and Gabe had with them and what he is saying is we need to understand the bees at the level of our soul. Sry for spaming posts but I just found these links and got a bit over excited lol.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/-5OqignlRzA[/youtube]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Go for it Cathryn, seems we are all in multiple streams of conscious awareness right now ... I am finding I seek more solitude and then can't wait to share what I am discovering! The bees are part of that discovery and the more I tune into them the more I find them around me... been potting flowering plants around my entrance door. Each blossom a note of beauty, sweet nectar in the making.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

What a beeutiful watercolor.
Marking time until the weather picks up, expecting a snowfall tomorrw, so the garden sleeps for now.... not liking the cold in my old bones these days.

I was looking at close up pictures of bees and I noticed that they have black wrap around eyes like the greys, esspecially the drones, funny that.
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

A deeply moving account of one womans interaction with the bees.
http://darkmatterwomenwitnessing.com/is ... rrill.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “A Labour of Love - Looking to Gnow”