Inverted symbolism and being the cause...

neonblue

Inverted symbolism and being the cause...

Post by neonblue »

Some free flowing thoughts exploring the deceits of inverted symbolism, aligned with the matter of being the cause... not just some vessel in excuse of passive effect.

A question to Christine:

In your travels inner and outer, have you ever come across the blue cross in any respect? Proportioned like the Red Cross symbol, i.e...

Christine: Seems familiar … I think I caught that image spinning the other morning. Odd you would ask, so much of the incoming is more felt or overlapped that I don't often pick up something as specific as that. You saying it is like it popped into my mind.

In minds eye l saw a man in a white bed, with pointed white hat under a canopy… there were blue cross insignias on his hat, white gown and the beds canopy. I saw it a week or so ago, but it flashes in repeat here and there. He was sitting up, looking very still and poised.

For what it's worth, there is another image of him with a levitating gold plate above his lap, with a single cherry on it. The contemporary symbol of the cherry is the innocence of the flesh - innocence of the mortal coil came to mind. Also, the cherry has sexual connotations - so the image may be about appetite for, or conversely the acknowledgement of the sanctity of the sexual (sin free) innocence of the flesh.

Christine: Um, I can visualize a blue cross with a circle aura that is spinning… not attached to any person. Have you looked for it on google? The resonance pattern is what caught my attention.

l did a brief google search at the time… and the only thing that l found was something to do with St Francis of Asissi and an order of nuns, (the chief nun was canonized as St. Clare) the blue cross is the insignia of that order.

“It is an important Cross in the tradition of the Franciscans and the blue of Cross reminds most people of our Blessed Mother.”
http://www.ourladyofguadalupechurch.org ... lue-cross/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“The Custody of the Holy Land (Latin: Custodia Terræ Sanctæ) is a custodian priory of the Franciscan order in Jerusalem, founded as Province of the Holy Land in 1217 by Saint Francis of Assisi, who also founded the Franciscan Order. Its mission is to guard "the grace of the Holy Places" of the Holy Land and the rest of the Middle East, "sanctified by the presence of Jesus",[1] as well as pilgrims visiting them, on behalf of the Catholic Church.” Wikipedia

As an inversion, it may be that the image of the blue cross and the symbol of the cherry denote the Holy See's belief in custodial dominion over the ‘Holy’ flesh. St Francis of Assisi is also known as the patron saint of animals. Aka - the Church’s dominion over all earthly flesh… as herded fodder for useage / sacrifice in the name of Jesus, who’s flesh was sacrificed?

The image of the fellow in the bed appears as staged and ritualistic - a venerated one in starched whites, the bright blue crosses aglow.

Christines response: It is a real wonder of our tattered history to ponder just what old mystics really knew, in a time when symbols were the language. I am left with the impression that all of this use of symbology is part of the hoarding of knowledge and power that has been at play here for much too long. Ritual and ceremony other than hearing the drums and native music leave me chilled. All the pomp and posture of gothic times, runs cold in my blood.

The image you have of the pointy man and gold disk actually floating above him tells me too that the Holy Ass also has technology (knowledge) that he withholds to hold the mass or body of humanity.”

It occurs to me that the flesh of Mother Earth is the 'holy' land, and our corporeal bodies are same.

'The Holy See' - the vibrational power - elicited on mass from the consumed/consumers of Catholicism thanks to the power of prayer and the imbibing of the symbols of ritual.

It seems that matters of the Vatican still ‘haunt’ and call my attention.

Regards the falsity of the 'Holy See': “The government of the Holy See includes tribunals, congregations, pontifical counsels and numerous other bureaucratic entities. Of course the pope is the head of the See, as he is considered the head of the Catholic Church. The secretariat of state is the second in command of the See and oversees the 175 diplomatic worldwide relationships and offices. The See is a member of numerous international organizations, including the United Nations.

From a biblical standpoint, the very existence of a Holy See is problematic on at least two points. First, the concept of a “holy chair” in which resides the head of the church is unscriptural. The true church is never to consider one man as its head, no matter his title. The exalted Head of the true Body of Christ is Jesus Christ, the living Head of the living church. How can the living church be headed by a mortal man who dies? Second, the Bible nowhere gives credence to the idea of the church forming its own city-state or its own government. The church as a political or diplomatic kingdom is unknown in Scripture. In fact, Jesus made it clear that His kingdom is not of this world (John 8:23; 18:36).”

https://gotquestions.org/Holy-See.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I throw up my hands - no coincidence perhaps, but l drove into a shopping center car park today and saw a sign with a blue cross on it - saying medical center. Wherein, the invasive corruptions to the 'innocence' of the human body and Natural Law further ensues...

The un-Holy over-See-rs are parasitically destructive to the Holy Sea of the sacred (Christ) seed energies, in the body of humanity.

The notion of being a blank page in this story of illusory projections we exist in… suddenly equates with an image of a book I have seen many times over the years when asking for guidance. "Be the change you wish to see" takes on a different meaning in the light of a clean, pure slate.

No wonder Babtism in Holy water has been such a winning con of The Church. When in fact such life giving sacred waters spring from and flow through our bodies sovereign.

Grrrr - verbarchaic
verb: church; 3rd person present: churches; past tense: churched; past participle: churched; gerund or present participle: churching

take (a woman who has recently given birth) to church for a service of thanksgiving.

My mother tells how she wasn't permitted into her mother in laws house after my birth until she had been "churched"… for fucks sake! The natural state of a mother giving life to a child through birthing it having to be sanctioned in the rites of the 'Holy Order of The Church’ as though she were unclean until she did so, is an unnatural abomination against the primal gift of Life itself, and a way of abnegating the powers of womanhood if ever l heard of one.

A no brainer - The Fathers of The Church really did project their spiritual impotence into a gross fear of woman kinds’ body of creation as a sin. Something to be usurped and denigrated beyond reason… excepting of course to ‘gain’ man’s delusional power over Mother Nature/Creation.

Orgiastic/Demon summoning ritual and the cannonization to sainthood of chosen ones can well be understood as a mechanism in this mad folly - of attempting to fill the void of perceived impotence…

Self-knowledge benefited through the works of the likes of Jung - in hindsight, it is so easy for us to see all the archetypal repercussions. And for someone like me to reflect experientially and bore the pants off my well learned friends here.

This mortal coil flags like some errantly absurd, lawless wind-up when considering our causal irresponsible insanity - ancient, contemporary and ongoing. The roots of unHoly War - 'As above, so below' / inner and outer? "We Shall Not Kill" - a misnomer when ill will to engender self harm is the Root of all Evil. While we turn a blurry/blind eye and co-act (to use Claudia’s key word “willingly”) in our own demise, we kill off our better instincts to unify with each other and Return in resurrection of (our defiled) True Nature.

** As I re-read this l wonder at the extent of the Church's evil influence on the psyche of humanity through misappropriated ritual abuse of 'The Mother' (the Divine Feminine) as the instinctive i-deity ('i' as soveriegn entity identification) connection with of our innate primal creative energy, and (by no lack of aberant design) that too - in contortions of the Divine Male principal. A separation betwixt, by grandoise insane trickery! We the blinkered fools, greedy/drunk on the promise of the gifts of complience - complicit in the invocation of the spell... pah! No shaming, blaming implied... a call to self/other to MOVE ON... is ALL.

The blank page and the honest emergence of sorrow over 'our’ state of ignorance as seen in the latest EE video conversation between Christine and Claudia… is more than representational of the raw state of return needed. Beyond being spell complicit in the actioned lies of falsified histories, beyond any weak ego play - that which permeates our perversely dulled consciousness is exactly the place to 'refresh' - 'start'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tOmB5l0-Gw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will come a time (one hopes) when re-looking at all the folly personal and global will be understood as unnecessary, even pointless BE-CAUSE in the grace of Natural Law - then being the indelible guide to our existence.

Amen = so be it

Moreover...

So mote it be = so it is required
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Inverted symbolism and being the cause...

Post by Christine »

Thank for sharing this neonblue, as the shadows of the collective soul reveal we have within our inner being the power to heal... BE-CAUSE we are the causal agents and until we fully embrace that fact and exercise our inner muscle we will continue to serve these masters of manipulation.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “A Labour of Love - Looking to Gnow”