And into Narnia I went

LostNFound

Re: And into Narnia I went

Post by LostNFound »

I too entered that very cold place and shouted my presence. The white witch had the appearance or gave the feeling of warmth and welcomed me at first. I saw the imitation of a warm campfire and the jealousy of knowing that others could snatch away her false beauty, her smooth tongue and her fake power over all that entered the snowy domain of her kingdom. You say He, well that is also in that domain and it is very dangerous to consent to the Ice and snow. The Lion told me that she/he was devious and very jealous and the one and only time I shouted my presence was almost painful and I left and never looked back. I know that the white witch, the Ice witch, the master of cold will feed on your soul if you stay to long.

Steven
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Hi Steven, welcome to Earth Empaths. May this space be as kind to you as it has been to me.

I have to say, I'm not sure I follow you entirely. You might be speaking of the Here and Now, you might be speaking of the Divine Miss U. I cannot tell.

It is not my intention to speak in code. Really, it isn't. My story transcends personality, as my dear friend reminded me this morning.

From 2011-2014...or maybe 2015...a good three or four years...I was an open book in the Here and Now thread on PA. I am 1inMany. I was very sincere, I was genuine, I shared my very personal and very private life every day, I made friends, and I found teachers. Many teachers. From there, I joined The One Truth, I frequented the Tent, and shared my heart there also. Truly, I learned so much about myself during that time.

In 2015, I walked away from forums. I made a choice to walk away. I had learned a very difficult lesson, many in fact. And I chose, out of respect for a very private situation, and out of respect for all involved, to walk away. To walk in Grace.

However, my Walk of Grace has been twisted and misunderstood. Misinterpreted. And I will have that no longer.

When I Speak, I Speak from My Truth. When I sit in Silence, I sit with the Silent Conviction of My Truth.

I do not wish to air any further. When I feel Compelled, I speak. And when I feel Compelled, I sit Silently. This is My choice, and no one else's.
Last edited by Blue Rising on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Ah, Dearest Aslan. Aslan the Wise. Aslan the Creator, the one true King of the World of Narnia. Aslan, who was inside me. Aslan, who had to die in order to Live. Aslan, who slipped into Darkness in order to show the Light.

Yes, I gnow Aslan.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Dear blue rising, Yes I speak of the Here and now and I speak of the divine miss U. I too have been on that forum since 2012 and I met so many dear friends and still commune with most. I do speak of the jealousy that I found from the Divine miss U. I have not been there for ever now but I did sit around the Campfire of the Lion and put a lot of logs on that fire.

I do understand your speak or so I may think. Yes you are who you are and you talk or not it is from within you. This I do understand and grasp with my whole heart. We all move in our own selves and on the way we do make connections. We love, we hate, we feel, we see, we are blind, we are dead, we are alive, yet most of all we are who we are. we accept and that is the path that is taken forward. Okay I am a rambler but the heart speaks all.

I was going to say that Costa Rica was cold this time of the year but that may not be true. So I am just here and I am so moved to be here and see such good folks. Yes I am still on the PA but I do not partake other than a post of the story and you are seeing it from the beginning now here. The Narnia stories I have read from beginning to end. I do believe there are 9 books maybe 10 but the message through out does open ones heart.

Thank you for just who you are.
Steven
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

I am unsure of what I'm sensing you wish to convey Blue dragon rising. It feels hurt, Lost even? Is it? Or is that just my own projection.
I know too well the feeling of leaving the forums and realizing that in walking away much is lost and too much of myself was given. I 'm in the process of re-emerging from my self imposed hiatus everywhere. Still it feels different and I realize that what once was will never be the same again.

Remember that I used to say that everything human is in me too?
I'm guessing the same goes for everybody. I hope the feeling of having been trapped will subside..
The snow queen has her part to play as well. Who better equipped to do just that than someone who is capable of melting it all away if need be and push comes to shove.. As for Edmund. Who doesn't crave a little turkish delight every now and then..

Even enlightened being will see it arising within themselves, understand where it leads and deal with it in their own way. Nobody is excempt.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Thank you, Steven, that was a very sweet sentiment and I appreciate it.
---
Oh yes, Eelco, Turkish Delight is delicious to all the senses, indeed.
---
To answer your question(s), because this helps me to clarify my own inner workings, I do not feel as much hurt as I once did. I do not feel lost any more, either. But yes, I once did. Remember, it has been close to two years now since the situation imploded. That adds up to a lot of individual moments of soul searching. A lot of moments of healing, looking for meaning, trying to wade through the mud to see if any pearls were hidden.

The reason I write, now, is simple. Not easy by any stretch of the imagination, Christine is right...the energies at play are intense. The energies that get stirred, the workings that begin to fly... it can be a handful.

But the reason at the heart, simple. My power lies within my Voice. There are times in life that silence is mistaken for weakness. It can be mistaken for guilt. Or for wrongdoing...hell, it can be mistaken for a multitude of things. And for the longest time, I did not have what it takes to plant my feet and raise my Voice to the Heavens. Well, I did have it, but either I couldn't find it yet or I didn't really see a reason to do so. Maybe both.

I have had a sequence of dreams in the last week which led to my claiming my Voice. And I have been poked a bit as well, elsewhere on the innerwebz. I found myself with a choice. And this time, I claim my Story. It is mine. I claim my Voice, and thereby I take back my Power. I'm not sure if I can explain it. Lol, I'm trying, but I don't know if it is being translated.

I will leave this here for now. I will revisit it later and see if further clarification is needed.

Much Love,
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The Voice of 1 doth speak. Truly when we claim our voice (be it a silent one or a roaring one) we are claiming ourselves. It has been one of my most cherished pleasures to hear us speak freely, not afraid of what others think or their attempts to censor or silence us. In doing so we discover our core and the gnosis that we are intrinsically part of a changeable sea of consciousness, always fluid as we let go of the anchors and ropes that bind.

To clarify, from my perspective there is only one thing that I find unacceptable and that is hatred toward another, for I find this vile projection harmful not only to the object of hatred but the one who spews it.

Navigation is required.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

I agree with you, hatred is vile. Hatred is destructive, and I suspect it is not a naturally occurring emotion. I could be wrong, but that is how I view it today.

I don't harbor any ill will toward anyone, as of this moment. I am on the road to finding peace, and continue to unravel cords and emotions and sensations and energies and darkness and lightness and gifts and experiences....

Every day a journey. I just had to stop for a moment and step into some of my own Truth.

Much Love, as always....
Phil

Post by Phil »

Thinking about what coaxed you outa your shell for the moment, I'm saddened to think it's over those feelings rather than those of what you should write for: people like to like to listen to you. You're a great writer with great things to share

I know it's therapeutic and I'd never try to deflect you from this I'm-sure-helpful-to-you&others exercise, I'm personally enjoying it very much.

Heh, how ,ugh am I projecting...I'm a one-trick pony myself 'round here. I'm just trying to say your voice is heard no matter if some assholes act all douchey for whatever reasons, they fighting' their own demons :twisted: love ya, phil
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Blue Rising,

I do agree with you that hatred does not arise from our natural state of being, it is the affect of ages of time of a corrupting influence that was embedded in the hearts and minds of men and women. If we agree that everything has a purpose then it is inherent within us to go through the dark passage and eradicate hatred, envy, greed, etc. if we find its presence. It isn't even judgement to announce its presence in another or in self, it is a rinsing out process where we can clear our own waters and reach greater states of lucidity.

We all have our own demons to wrestle with and by confronting them head on we find that even the demonic realms bear gifts... however if we suppress them into the subconscious caves and deny their existence they eventually will make their presence known. This happens more frequently as the vibrational tone of the Earth is rising, I guess you could say that we are being reamed out at a cellular/ cosmic level. I can honestly state that I hold no ill will to anyone who has projected or tampered with my energy body, in fact I can thank them for they have been part of my growth.

Love you,
Christine
Blue Rising wrote:I agree with you, hatred is vile. Hatred is destructive, and I suspect it is not a naturally occurring emotion. I could be wrong, but that is how I view it today.

I don't harbor any ill will toward anyone, as of this moment. I am on the road to finding peace, and continue to unravel cords and emotions and sensations and energies and darkness and lightness and gifts and experiences....

Every day a journey. I just had to stop for a moment and step into some of my own Truth.

Much Love, as always....
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “The Voice of 1”