Doing My Own Thing

Blue Rising

Doing My Own Thing

Post by Blue Rising »

Hi, fellow travelers!

I've been busy here in my neck of the woods. Venturing out on my own. I've been filing dba paperwork, getting a domain name and hosting, bank account, gosh just so much stuff to do with going it alone. I have a window of time to see if I can get this up and running, so I'm going after it with everything I have. 3D is alive and well.

But so is the other, Bigger, aspect of Me. It seems I am still trying to flow with the rapids. Today I am having trouble with the exhale, it seems to be a constant reminder to Self, "......and breathe." My beau is still challenging me every minute, newly awakened to a part of life he never knew existed. Oh, the conversations! But because Universe saw fit to put my hand in the hand of another awakening soul, I can also say, "Oh, the connection!" ;) :D

Anyway, it has been a while. I am hoping to be able to hang around once in a while, but I've meant to do that before so...who knows. At least I have to get over the the Farm Life thread, I so appreciate the way you share, Spiritwind! If I didn't feel people watching, I would probably share more often lol. Maybe I will throw up a mirror. :twisted:

Hope to talk more soon! Much Love,
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Doing My Own Thing

Post by Christine »

Oh Blue and Rising! We can so relate to 3D being up and running, we are navigating the rapids ourselves. There are times to paddle hard. I love the metaphor and while my deepest preference is to actually be on a river somewhere far, far away from the maddening crowd Spirit has placed us exactly where we need to be. So grateful for all that is in front of us.

I've thought of starting a Home Life thread as I so appreciate Spiritwind's sharing ... the way we are headed it may turn into a Little Farm Life thread. Like many we have less time to spend on the internet and while this is a good thing it is always nice to see a bright friend drop in with a shiny note.

Here is the deep exhale.......... thanks for the reminder. ;)

Much love sent your way all ways.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

What a difference a month makes. I've been thrust into the world of small business again. Truth be told, this is fun. I enjoy this so much more than teaching. I don't see how it will pay the bills, but certainly I do not want to throw obstacles in my own way. So I will watch and see.

Here's a shameless plug. Anybody on FB can search *edited out*. I don't know how to do this stuff yet, so I'm not sure if I can even post a link. Or not sure I'd want to ... lol... Do remember though, I have been placed smack dab in the middle of muggles. To the extreme.

My first weekend was a blur. My throat chakra was thrown way out of balance and I had to recover for sure. But I've never seen so many levels of teaching done at once. I'm so fucking grateful. I sit in awe. Every day.

Anyway, anybody wants to breathe positive energy my way, I welcome the joining of intent. Anybody looks at this with a green eye or dark soul...don't say I didn't warn ya. Just saying. I've got some help on this one.

Walking through the living air, where the particles sparkle and the power is real. I'm certain that of all the times I've said this, I am actually leaving fairy dust in my wake...Much love to all,
Last edited by Blue Rising on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

So exciting Blue Rising! You go girl! I wish I lived closer so I could check it out. I have a new website and didn't know about actually putting it here on the forum but did add it to my personal information that shows up when you look at the members list. That way only members can see it. You could certainly add your website there. Will you be able to order your products online? I don't think you can go wrong when you do what you love!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

I don't have products online to sell, I haven't gotten that far yet. I needed to fill up a shop that was sitting empty first. I've done that, and now I'm growing the inventory. Thing is, I can't quite figure out how to make it affordable for anyone to order online yet anyway. Shipping is so expensive! And my efforts are currently spent figuring out how to have a wild, weird, magical shop amongst the most muggly muggles there are. While not letting this effect my job prospects as a teacher. Around here, that's tricky :lol:

I tried to put something in my profile, but as has been the case for this entire Mercury retrograde, it isn't working for me. I will leave the fb info here in public until I can figure out what unrecognizable characters I am putting into the fb field on my profile.

LOL and sigh.

You have a new website? I will check it out!

Hugs sent your way,

Return to “The Voice of 1”