Fourth Density Sexuality

“Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.”
― Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth
Chicodoodoo

Re: Fourth Density Sexuality

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Anders wrote:That's a typical third density situation where the mind is connected to sexuality without a heart connection.
Can I expand on what you mean by a "heart connection"? This is closely tied to my study of sociopathy, which focuses on people who essentially lack a "heart connection". Specifically, they lack empathy for others. They are typically sexual predators focused on taking instead of giving or sharing. Their own sexual pleasure is their only concern, and the harm they do to their victims / prey is of no consequence to them. They feel little to no responsibility or shame for their selfish focus, and likewise have little to no compassion or sympathy for whoever is impacted by their selfish actions.

Unbelievably, we allow these people to be our leaders and set our group policies.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Christine wrote:... No matter what dimension or density we are traveling in we will find that Creation itself is sexual in nature. ...

So if we humans are to rise to higher consciousness how would that affect our sexual nature? That is your question, right?
Yes, but also, sexual energy may actually be a key to the rise itself in consciousness, i.e. that sexuality is a necessary part of the awakening process itself. That would explain why the Vatican has a golden key which represents sexuality (red) and the heart (green) which together produce yellow/gold. In third density we only have sexuality connected with the mind.

Also the golden dragon is that kind of symbolism with third density (dragon) sexuality healed with a heart (oneness) connection.

"Golden dragon men Imumune & Anti-fatigue health food energy support health supplement sex product OEM" -- http://detail.en.china.cn/provide/p137473067.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Red is the raw sexual energy.

The color gold/yellow brings in the oneness of heart connection.

Anders

Post by Anders »

Chicodoodoo wrote: Can I expand on what you mean by a "heart connection"? This is closely tied to my study of sociopathy, which focuses on people who essentially lack a "heart connection". Specifically, they lack empathy for others. They are typically sexual predators focused on taking instead of giving or sharing. Their own sexual pleasure is their only concern, and the harm they do to their victims / prey is of no consequence to them. They feel little to no responsibility or shame for their selfish focus, and likewise have little to no compassion or sympathy for whoever is impacted by their selfish actions.
Exactly. Harald Kautz-Vella has talked about the lack of empathy in the binary state with missing heart. In third density sexuality is only connected to the mind, so it can easily become used in sociopathic ways. The heart connection brings in empathy which heals the sexuality-mind duality.

In third density sexuality is also limited to primitive fight-or-flight biological and mental activity, causing problems like Alex Vartman describes in this video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5qc2d8iyq8[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Now I will step into a really fringe idea (as if this thread isn't already speculative enough :)). I wrote earlier that the human body will improve. And at the same time third density remains the foundation from which to build on. Fourth density is transcend and include to use one of Ken Wilber's terms. Therefore rather than having each person improve his or her body from some power out of the blue, there will be a unified collective improvement building on the limit of what third density can offer. And what is the limit of improving the body in third density? The answer is transhumanism.

Since third density is still dominating in our world it might seem that transhumanism will completely take over our lives and turn us into cyborgs through chemtrail spraying of smart dust connecting to Morgellons fibers in our bodies as Harald Kautz-Vella has talked about. He said that 100% of the human population is infected with Morgellons but in most human it's harmless and it only becomes a disease when the person has become too much poisoned by heavy metals. In this video Harald explains the Morgellons disease:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8ox8SCVcY[/youtube]

What will make transhumanism fail is that fourth density is more powerful than third density, including the most advanced transhumanism technologies. And while the Morgellons fibers start turning us into transhumanist cyborgs, the opening up of the fourth density heart connection takes over the control and pulls us up from third density like a phoenix rising from the ashes of the last third density effort of dominating humanity.
Anders

Post by Anders »

It might be that the Morgellons disease is just a symptom of overreaction to the introduction of barium into the human nervous system through chemtrail spraying etc (I think it was barium that Harald Kautz-Vella said replaces copper in the nervous system).

"By devising fluorescent probes to track the presence and movement of copper atoms in and out of nerve cells, chemist Chris Chang has shown that changes in concentration of this element at the synapse can switch on or off signaling between neurons." -- https://vcresearch.berkeley.edu/news/pr ... hris_chang" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whether if it was barium or strontium or whatever that replaces the copper in the cells, the effect is that the human nervous system becomes a receiver and transmitter of radio signals. And that's how the deep state can connect artificial intelligence running on supercomputers to everybody on the planet.

That's potentially very, very bad since it makes those in power being able to control and monitor all of humanity without us having any defense against this transhumanist surreptitious intrusion. They can read our thoughts, emotions and also send thoughts and feelings into people. They can inflict pain from a distance, but pain is more suited as an inhibitor of actions than as a motivator. To motivate people they can control our sexual feelings. That's definitely NOT fourth density sexuality. That's third density sexuality with Orwellian control on steroids.

The good thing is that through this one-ring-to-bind-them-all approach of connecting all of humanity to a centralized third density artificial intelligence, fourth density energies can flow into this whole global system of connected humans and take over the control with us as individuals as being the ones in command of the system. And those energies come in two forms represented by the two keys in the Vatican coat of arms: the gold key representing sexuality connected to the heart, and the silver key with the additional higher mind connection.

In this video the nasty Orwellian control is explained (maybe with some false information but it presents the general idea):

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XaJb2tlsGg[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

In third density we humans have been conditioned to only have sex with a single partner. Yet we are encouraged to have many friends. Does that mean that in fourth density we must have sex with all our friends? No, but in fourth density there is no artificial taboo collective trauma preventing us from having sex with any friend we want, and technically in fourth density all other people in fourth density and higher are our friends.

"If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?" -- Matthew 5:46-47
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Anders, thank you for your amazing ability to continue to post. I haven't had time to read all you share but am appreciative all the same. This subject is one I hope to make some time to speak to soon.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Then what about sexuality for the purpose of having children in fourth density? I'm pretty certain that people in fourth density can shapeshift. And they can shapeshift into female and male bodies as they choose. So how the heck does that work when being pregnant?! Does the fetus shapeshift along with the mother, and is the mother originally a man or a woman?

In fourth density it is revealed to us (revelation) that physical matter is malleable, including our physical bodies. So it becomes really tricky to compare our fixed third density world with fourth density where physical reality itself becomes like magic, like solid virtual reality on steroids.

And it gets really crazy when contemplating the possibility of two men having a baby by one of the men shapeshifting into a female body. We will become bisexual in fourth density I believe, or rather hetero/homo/bi depending on which mood etc. Remember there is no death in fourth density in the usual sense so we can live for millions of years if we want to.

So, do people in fourth density even have children?! Maybe the truth is that they don't and that it's only civilizations still in third density where there are children. Pretty alarming idea if that's true for us here in third density.
Anders

Post by Anders »

Oh my God, my previous post is really outrageous. :mrgreen: Although I'm not trolling! And on a second thought I do believe people in fourth density can have children. Fourth density transcends and includes third density. But new souls must go through the trauma of third density to learn the principle of good and evil. Therefore only older souls can be born in fourth density. Through reincarnation.

"Although the majority of denominations within the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam do not believe that individuals reincarnate, particular groups within these religions do refer to reincarnation; these groups include the mainstream historical and contemporary followers of Kabbalah, the Cathars, Alawites, the Druze,[8] and the Rosicrucians.[9]" -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It may be be that both the Abrahamic religions and the Eastern religions are correct. That some souls reincarnate and some new souls go directly from third density to fourth density without having to go through a death and rebirth cycle.

Then how is a child born in fourth density?! Jesus Christ said that we will be able to do more things than he did on earth. And in the Bible it says:

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." -- Revelation 21:4

"he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears
from all faces;
he will remove his people’s disgrace
from all the earth.
The Lord has spoken." -- Isaiah 25:8

The old order mentioned in Revelation 21 is third density. And no more pain means that the birth of a child in fourth density will be without labor pain. The no more death part I actually find a bit scary. Does that mean that we cannot die in fourth and higher densities?! Fourth density is the first heaven, fifth density is the second heaven and so on.

And also from an atheistic perspective this is valid. It seems clear to me that we humans here on earth in third density are still a very young civilization. For example many people still believe we are the only intelligent species in the entire universe! That is highly improbable imo. The reason for Fermi's paradox, that we haven't any official evidence of other civilizations in space, is because earth is in a planetary quarantine, a cocoon for development of new civilizations. And interestingly the ever more cartoonish happening in our world is a sign of an apocalypse, a revelation of the first heaven. Our third density reality is becoming more and more cartoonish to prepare us for the immense step into fourth density. We need as a species leave the sandbox so to speak, and a part of that process is to first recognize that we are living in a sandbox.

Return to “Sexuality”