meanwhile....sex talk can help sort us out a bit...

“Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.”
― Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth
norman

Re: meanwhile....sex talk can help sort us out a bit...

Post by norman »

Pris wrote:
Now you're talking.

Can you imagine yourself being vulnerable, helpless? If so, can you imagine, fiercely (love that word) coming to your own rescue?.. with unconditional love?
Whaw Pris, I always knew you were a good'n, but that's a mind boggling thought for me. I know I'll be chewing on that for months, at least.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Old Wolf, you were the lonely Wolf that had enough courage to speak, so beautiful in your honesty. The intent of this thread was to provoke the male to look deep enough into his body/ genetic wiring to discover what is holding him back from his divine self.

I am extending a hand and inviting you to continue this exploration, I've missed your presence.

Spiritwind's post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=463 from her male friend's FB page did a great job of describing of what one man feels it means to reclaim his Divine Masculine. As a Spirit embodied in a female form I can only say that She needs the He polarity. While it is true that this is honed within one Self it is equally true that the outward acts of our lives in the Here and Now Presence can have the most profound affects on the changes we are all seeking to see manifest. Again I will say to heal a rift.

Sophia - Wisdom Mother is a field of Intelligence, a sea of potentiality. Looking deep enough into Her is a worthy journey, for within that intelligence are the stars and the doors to the Cosmos.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

It's wonderful to see Christine post here. I felt super shitty aboyt the MM thread and was going to see if Old wolf was around, because this was a great thread before things got all crazy.

I was reading the old testament the other evening due to boredom and loneliness, and being away from bible reading for a while opened my eyes to the severity of life in old testament times.

The super strange thing was that in ancient Israel (before israel actually), although the man was head of household, due to the unique desert bartering mentality of mythic pre-national groups such as Abram's hoysehold (or Lot's), women had huge physical value as producers of worthy heirs.

A good example of women using men is Sarah, Hagar, and Abraham. Sarah is a very "adult" earthy & manipulative desert fox of s woman who uses every advantage she can in order to improve her husbands physical success and her own position relative to her success. In fact she is far less sensitive than her husband to the pain of other humans. It's no surprise that the angels largely skip speaking to Sarah in favor of the gentler & simpler Abram.

Of course in Solomons time israel became nationalistic & the value of women went down as israel acquired chattel through wars & trades...

Then by Pauline times israel had lost so much national identity and connection to desert theology that it was again easy to objectify women as chattel. Generally the more militant the era, the lesser women's value. Except in instances of extremely low population. Women's value upswings.

Mens self worth is intimately related to the amount of violence he's exposed to and expected of him. Violent times tend to lessen the availability of secondary education and philosophical freedom. Men and women are both objectified and used up.

Then we have classism and the unique gender interplay in each class. Lots of pretending.

The Renaissance saw lots of ignoring of women as many men pursued the more feminine arts. There was lots of Gay culture as in Greece. The after effect of militant generational trending.

Victorian era puritanical nonsense was about sexual repression so that brainwashing could occur. Then we have the scientific "awakening" which is really just a sexist post war quagmire...

Joseph husband of Mary had s trade, carpentry. I visualize strong family centering on parents who know a trade and freely share happiness and knowledge.

Otherwise you have terrible situations like Onan, lot's wife, Sarah and Hagar, etc etc lol.

The happiest biblical marriages involve not only a balance of power but emotion and opportunities.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
norman

Post by norman »

Christine wrote:Old Wolf, you were the lonely Wolf that had enough courage to speak, so beautiful in your honesty. The intent of this thread was to provoke the male to look deep enough into his body/ genetic wiring to discover what is holding him back from his divine self.

I am extending a hand and inviting you to continue this exploration, I've missed your presence.

Spiritwind's post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=463 from her male friend's FB page did a great job of describing of what one man feels it means to reclaim his Divine Masculine. As a Spirit embodied in a female form I can only say that She needs the He polarity. While it is true that this is honed within one Self it is equally true that the outward acts of our lives in the Here and Now Presence can have the most profound affects on the changes we are all seeking to see manifest. Again I will say to heal a rift.

Sophia - Wisdom Mother is a field of Intelligence, a sea of potentiality. Looking deep enough into Her is a worthy journey, for within that intelligence are the stars and the doors to the Cosmos.

Yea, Old Wolf, you had me paying attention there, mainly through the female responses to you.....................

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W09ghiWskUk[/youtube]
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

norman, you can always pick up where Old Wolf left off ...
norman

Post by norman »

Naaa, I'd have to challenge him as the alpha male to do that, and I'm just a wrinkled up old prune sitting by the exit watching for a chance to slip out and away when nobody's looking.

I'll say one thing though, I think I've got my sexual wiring all mixed up. It looks to me like a lot of people have. I suppose it comes with the new territory, of awakening to the feminine. It's one thing for females to do it, it's quite another for males to do it, and we males are not having our political hands held through the process as much as the 'girls'. We tend, in a very general sense, to be unable to tell our arses from our elbows through all this.

The 'girls' who are so inclined to stick the boot in, are having a bloody good chance right now, because most of us are really making daft pricks of ourselves. In a lot of ways, it's harder to go from being mindlessly the boss to equally a sharer, than it is to go from oppressed but with a kind of organised girly union, to ................... well, that's the big issue isn't it?

Some girls will, and some girls won't, as the song goes.

Anywho.... the boys would like to play you a tune:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhxNrf2rKAc[/youtube]
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

You are awesome, Norman. Just wanted to say.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I agree that norman is awesome and he has an uncanny knack for choosing exactly the right song for the "occasion" I am in. This conversation is just beginning. ;) More later ...
Pris

Post by Pris »

norman wrote:Naaa, I'd have to challenge him as the alpha male to do that, and I'm just a wrinkled up old prune sitting by the exit watching for a chance to slip out and away when nobody's looking.

I'll say one thing though, I think I've got my sexual wiring all mixed up. It looks to me like a lot of people have. I suppose it comes with the new territory, of awakening to the feminine. It's one thing for females to do it, it's quite another for males to do it, and we males are not having our political hands held through the process as much as the 'girls'. We tend, in a very general sense, to be unable to tell our arses from our elbows through all this.

The 'girls' who are so inclined to stick the boot in, are having a bloody good chance right now, because most of us are really making daft pricks of ourselves. In a lot of ways, it's harder to go from being mindlessly the boss to equally a sharer, than it is to go from oppressed but with a kind of organised girly union, to ................... well, that's the big issue isn't it?

Some girls will, and some girls won't, as the song goes.

Anywho.... the boys would like to play you a tune:
see video
No way... don't underplay your importance here regardless of your age. But, slip out any time you feel like it. Personally, I think it's much more fun with you here, norman. That's pretty daring of you to say you guys 'are really making daft pricks' of yourselves. I'm curious what other guys think of that. As far as what I think, I'm remaining neutral for the moment. :D

Btw, there's not much 'girly' about me. :lol:
Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil »

Hi All,

I'm going to make a stab in the dark here (pardon the pun). Caveat - I haven't read this entire thread properly, but had some initial thoughts.
I don't know where this is going to go, but let's make a start shall we?

Let us just say I've been pretty much a professional virgin the last 10 years or so. One word? Menopause. That's 'Men on Pause'. If you are a man reading this, and are of an older vintage with a same age partner? You may get the gist.

Long story short, I felt like I was dead from the waist down. My head was another thing, but the two didn't meet.

Then a long lost Lover came back into my life (we had always remained friends and had no animosity between each other). Well...it turns out I have come through the menopause completely now. We connected again and it all came back! The hormones. Everything. I was astounded. I thought that part of my life was well and truly over. Not so! A bit different in some ways, so much better in other ways! I won't be explicit, lol...

I may expand on this story a bit if I feel brave. But the moral of the story is, never give up on your sexuality, male or female. Most of it is in your head anyway. Sex is between the ears. Always.

Tip - look up Tantric Sex.

Cheers,
Cruella de Vil :D

Return to “Sexuality”