ROBERT BITTO : MEXICO UNEXPLAINED

“La verdad es que mientras más enojado estoy con este país y más lejos viajo, más mexicano me siento.”
― Jorge Ibargüengoitia, Instrucciones para vivir en México
Christine
Site Admin

ROBERT BITTO : MEXICO UNEXPLAINED

Post by Christine »

Listening to Mel and Robert ... living the LIFE in Mexico. Love it here, anyone want to make a trip to the Zona del Silencio?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/CJckB0OFH-0[/youtube]

Image Veritas TV
83.4K subscribers

S y n o p s i s

As you know, I lived in Mexico in the early 1990s. I found the country and its people fascinating. The culture, nature, its ancient architecture, and last, but not least, its mystery. There is so much folklore and legends, but many say that a lot of what is being taught via oral tradition may have happened after all. What about the Mapimi Silent Zone? A desert patch in Durango, Mexico. In July 1970, the United States launched an Athena test rocket from the Green River Launch Complex in Utah towards the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. The rocket lost control and fell in the Mapimi Desert region. It was carrying two small containers of cobalt 57, a radioactive element. Legends include strange magnetic anomalies that prevent radio transmission", mutations of flora and fauna, extraterrestrial visitations, and a Mexican pilot who supposedly first reported that his radio experienced unexplained malfunctions while flying over the area in the 1930s. The area is sometimes compared to the Bermuda Triangle, as both are located between parallels 26 and 28. But tonight, It's "The X Files" meets "Ancient Aliens" with a Latino twist. Many Americans do not know that a whole other world exists right across their southern border. We’ll examine the magic, the mysteries and the miracles of Mexico and will discuss ancient mysteries, myths and legends, religious curiosities, bizarre history, legendary creatures and otherworldly phenomena.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Life in Mexico”