Running in Circles on the Merry-Go-Round of Life

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
Christine
Site Admin

Running in Circles on the Merry-Go-Round of Life

Post by Christine »

We’ve barely had time to breathe this week, many will probably relate to how much energy it takes to “make a living” in this life. The long summer days have ended and it is time to make some new notes. Has anything changed in our other world, or are we simply running in circles waiting for the next big event to dissect and come to the all too familiar conclusion that we are being played with?
There was some big news a couple of weeks ago when “rock star” Tom DeLonge announced that a consortium would be funding? or asking for money to fund an initiative that will “BUILD A REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY for the world, research the unknown and finally tell the “story of the millennia” through Feature Films.” Give me a minute to catch my breath! Really?

Tom DeLonge and UFO enthusiast released this announcement on Facebook:
“Thank you all for waiting for an announcement that is literally 2 years in the making. I have assembled a team of insiders that I believe can possibly change the world. All are current consultants to the US Gov on National Security Matters, and some literally left days ago from the Department of Defense to join me in this initiative. Fmr. High Ranking Government Officials and Senior Intelligence Officers from CIA, DOD, and also a Chief Engineer (Director of Advanced Programs) from Lockheed Martin’s the Skunk Works have come together aiming to BUILD A REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY for the world, research the unknown and finally tell the “story of the millennia” through Feature Films. NO ONE GOVERNMENT, INDIVIDUAL OR INSTITUTION should own what can truthfully help the world. We all can own it together. To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science is allowing a group of those who are interested to join us on day one.” […]

“Tom Delonge, the front man for bands such as Blink 182 and Angels & Airwaves, has been very vocal about an important message that he intends on releasing within the next sixty days regarding the UFO phenomenon. Before you start laughing or scratching your head, realize that this is a serious article. The punk front man has been involved in a mysterious project and has sent some emails to Hillary Clinton that have been discovered by WikiLeaks. The rock star had also been speaking to numerous military officials via email as well. In these emails, Delonge had stated that he was in communication with extra terrestrials and that he was aware of his phone being tapped. Delonge had also said that he was under surveillance by a group of “shady officials.” Delonge said that there’s some information that he could not mention, but there was a lot that he could touch on, and that we could expect a major announcement in the 60-day time frame that he laid out for us. He had also said that he had been under scrutiny from these shady officials due to his fame and how his status had brought him a status of notoriety regarding the UFO phenomenon that he had involved himself with. Delonge also said that with regards to the existence of UFOs and the leak of his correspondence with Clinton and the military, that WikiLeaks had “messed some stuff up.” Perhaps the controversial site took offense with what Delonge had to say. Maybe the group that was watching Delonge and tapping his phone was Mr. Assange’s group? Some people do not like to be criticized, especially when it puts their credibility into question. Either way, all we can do is wait to hear what Tom Delonge has to say.
A quick DuckDuckGo search took me through the websites of the usual suspects in the world of Exopolitics, the likes of who promote Corey Goode as a reliable resource, the ones who have been spinning the SAME story for years. Oh wait, he even resembles Corey! Same soft gazing eyes, nice guy face and even a baseball cap so he looks like a regular Joe.

Once again we are seeing entertainment mimic life … but hey, what does it cost you? You like entertainment you say. Let me just give my two cents here. There are real problems in our world that could have been solved a century ago if REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY had been released instead of suppressed. Anyone reading this heard of Nikolas Tesla or Dr. Wilhelm Reich or Walter Russell? You see folks the technology, that is free energy based on the natural magnetism of our Earth was available over a hundred years ago. Why do we need a “rock star” to give us promise of something that the CIA, the DoD, the FBI and all government agencies have brutally suppressed? Um? Let me guess, some prefer entertainment instead of something Earth shakingly real.

I am not in the mood to do an in depth analysis of this … maybe I will be later. Do your own research and you can't be fooled again.

Gotta get back to making a living. ;)
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Running in Circles on the Merry-Go-Round of Life

Post by Christine »

--- Spiritwind, what do you think about moving your thread to this sub forum?
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

The following is what I posted on another forum earlier today concerning this type of continual nonsense:

The term "bright shiny object" comes to mind for me on this one. I see a lot of this stuff in general as a parade of bright shiny objects of all different shapes and sizes, each taking turns playing carnival barker as they roll pass inviting "look over here!", "look over there!", "look anywhere but where you *should* be looking!"

I'll ad that for those paying close enough attention to this never ending parade of bright shiny objects, you'll begin to notice many of the same names behind them over and over and over again. Coincidence?
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Works for me (@ Christine), as in, sure. It seems that the shock and awe regime has much lined up for us all, and keeping our feelers out in different directions is not a bad idea, if for no other reason to help intuit our best response to it all. I do often wonder, speaking for myself anyway, if I am just here as a witness to watch it all unfold, as, like you pointed out, so much of this some of us (and certain secretive others) have already known about for some long time. The world is the way it is because someone, something, wants it that way. It's not that we are powerless. Quite the contrary. But the big bad boogie man in this scenario is not probably even who or what most think it is, and isn't likely to show itself (kind of like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz). You can certainly see its affects as it works through people though.

Just saw your response Fred, and agree with your bright and shiny object description. I try to stay in observer mode as much as possible. And the same names do keep popping up.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Just what I posted when Delonge announced his upcoming presentation before it was actually published...another DOG AND PONY SHOW!
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Then the obvious question begs Sandy: Why the dog and pony show?

To distract and create mass cognitive dissonance we can generally agree on in places like this, but there's something more to it isn't there?

Socrates
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Yes Fred, there is definitely something more to it for sure.

The propaganda for the most part is very much targeted at our younger people and they very much want them to believe in the ET presence and AI reality. I personally don't believe there is an ET race that wants to take over the Earth as I think they are way more evolved and would not interfere with our destination as a species and if there is one with evil intent then their technology would not need earthlings of any kind to do their bidding.

Here is my High Octane Theory to use Joseph Farell's saying>>>>>> could be when they do actually share some information of use, it will lead to the ultimate revealing of the Gobal Controller which may or may not be off planet, but appear other worldly. (SSP or equivalent)

The belief system will soon be fully in place and very much agreed upon and I speculate that the ultimate acceptance of such a reality will be quick and painless for the Global Controllers and their total "AI" "Dominance". They are working on both of these programs to extreme as of late to bring forth something and this just may be it!!

How's that for some precog prophecy.... :lol: :lol:
Fred Steeves

Post by Fred Steeves »

Well dayum Sandy, that very well may be. It certainly would fall in line with what von Braun supposedly said was in the works. Like the old saying "dancing is insane to those who can't hear the music", I'm sitting back here watching all these things interplay with each other, but for the life of me I can't "see" what the hell it is I'm actually looking at. And it seems to sway and vary depending on focus, sometimes even playing now you see it now you don't.

The only thing of substance that hasn't shifted in the 4 years now that I've been focused on "it", is that it needs our help, our focused consciousness, to help it achieve what it wants. If that makes any friggin sense, and "it" is a terrible reference. What is "it"? LOL

Anyway, may be similar to the double slit experiment, where it's been proven that the state of the photon is neutral until being observed. Our attention, or at least a certain, sizeable mass of attention, is required as part of the process. We're certainly poised on the cusp of birthing a new Age, a new Aeon, I wonder how much of that is influenced by some sort of mass ritual? A mass ritual requiring our unwitting conscious attention?

Socrates
maggie

Post by maggie »

Fred Steeves wrote:Well dayum Sandy, that very well may be. It certainly would fall in line with what von Braun supposedly said was in the works. Like the old saying "dancing is insane to those who can't hear the music", I'm sitting back here watching all these things interplay with each other, but for the life of me I can't "see" what the hell it is I'm actually looking at. And it seems to sway and vary depending on focus, sometimes even playing now you see it now you don't.

The only thing of substance that hasn't shifted in the 4 years now that I've been focused on "it", is that it needs our help, our focused consciousness, to help it achieve what it wants. If that makes any friggin sense, and "it" is a terrible reference. What is "it"? LOL

Anyway, may be similar to the double slit experiment, where it's been proven that the state of the photon is neutral until being observed. Our attention, or at least a certain, sizeable mass of attention, is required as part of the process. We're certainly poised on the cusp of birthing a new Age, a new Aeon, I wonder how much of that is influenced by some sort of mass ritual? A mass ritual requiring our unwitting conscious attention?
This is so my favorite topic that when I read you and Sandy, I want to chime in.

I think "it" is IT, not a "paticlular particle" but the waveness that is under all, and BECOMES what we have as a life. It goes for all beings to have a life. YES, we observe according to (all that makes us observer, not just human but all creatures and consciousnesses as the observer). IMO we are becoming ever more refined observers and OUR focused consciousness is what we are exploring.

People MUST be themselves, and comparison has created the mass faux social construct. It IMO is absolutely necessary that one have freedom outside others creation for all to be REALLY free. IMO "IT" is all about freedom because that is how change becomes appreciated. We cannot lump beings all up anymore. We have to let go of looking for mass agreements.

I say that opinionatedly because of my belief that I hamper mydelf by my attention to second hand information. Even looking to others for guidance can only lead to some imagination about the differences between us"your state" and "mine". We need to focus on our own state or get watered down as a cloned shadow copy of come mass meme.

Everyone is becoming able to BE, being oneself looks primitive at first as layers are uncovered. I am pretty sure that I can trust this process of revealing. I am so curious about being in relationships where we honor this ability to be with others and yet unique. IMo it is natural to become more and more kind and considerate when we have our "space" intact. So, I am calling in my energy to my space and using it to make tangible differences where I see them...in my house. This is just my own choice.

I am emphasizing the principle which seems not just about me?

IMO my being ( all beings) is/are pointed in a direction on its way though "time" lived. That IMO is what we can turn around one by one, becoming more able navigators of time and place. We all can catch our wave and not bother one another's. Homogenous is pointless. If I become like "you", I am lost to my own essence for the "time" I spend attention on "you".

That does not mean that we have to be perfect, just faithful.

IMO as we all work out our destiny, that of true individual in the one, we are all helped by manifestation of the particulars we need to live as a grace and belessing from "IT". This is the craft I like playing in.

Today I manifested a dog door after focusing on just the kind of dog door I like. This is a NEEDED item in my perception and yet I have been KNOWING that BE CAUSE I am involved, and know magic is real, I made my mind up to have one and felt free of a burden about it sending the request on the waves.

Maybe I'd pay hundreds for full priced product, maybe steal one off someone's door? Not any inclinations there. The WAY "IT" can happen will be fun and make me smile. It surprised me today. I went to the Habitat for Humanity thrift store. I looked around and had a good time. Then before I left I asked someone if they have any dog doors.
A large sized one had been behind the counter for several days because ???? Just Be cause "IT "was. Dirty but in all together shape called Plexidor. They sold it for 10.00 to me today just when I was open to and on time with the PROCESS used FOR ME by ME. I programmed my mind and the Maya made it real.

IMO we are past the time when we need to bring anyone anywhere. This is what is so exciting, just to flip the emphasis on some story of the collective mass (where it DID NOT progress just goes round and round, to us where it COUNTS). This display of our personal prowess as real life magic is IMO what "IT" wants. Waves just keep moving and we have every right and privilege to CATCH the PARTICULARS from the wave into our every own life. The wave has feelings (if not like ours?) and the wave loves us, we small synchronized with the vast. We know that we know.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Awesome Maggie,

We know what we know and BEING connected is the answer, thanks for the reminder (reno's can be hectic times) and for your missed writings.............so good to read. Who cares what we name we come up with "it" works!! ;)
maggie wrote:
Fred Steeves wrote:Well dayum Sandy, that very well may be. It certainly would fall in line with what von Braun supposedly said was in the works. Like the old saying "dancing is insane to those who can't hear the music", I'm sitting back here watching all these things interplay with each other, but for the life of me I can't "see" what the hell it is I'm actually looking at. And it seems to sway and vary depending on focus, sometimes even playing now you see it now you don't.

This is so my favorite topic that when I read you and Sandy, I want to chime in.

I think "it" is IT, not a "paticlular particle" but the waveness that is under all, and BECOMES what we have as a life. It goes for all beings to have a life. YES, we observe according to (all that makes us observer, not just human but all creatures and consciousnesses as the observer). IMO we are becoming ever more refined observers and OUR focused consciousness is what we are exploring.

People MUST be themselves, and comparison has created the mass faux social construct. It IMO is absolutely necessary that one have freedom outside others creation for all to be REALLY free. IMO "IT" is all about freedom because that is how change becomes appreciated. We cannot lump beings all up anymore. We have to let go of looking for mass agreements.

I say that opinionatedly because of my belief that I hamper mydelf by my attention to second hand information. Even looking to others for guidance can only lead to some imagination about the differences between us"your state" and "mine". We need to focus on our own state or get watered down as a cloned shadow copy of come mass meme.

Everyone is becoming able to BE, being oneself looks primitive at first as layers are uncovered. I am pretty sure that I can trust this process of revealing. I am so curious about being in relationships where we honor this ability to be with others and yet unique. IMo it is natural to become more and more kind and considerate when we have our "space" intact. So, I am calling in my energy to my space and using it to make tangible differences where I see them...in my house. This is just my own choice.

I am emphasizing the principle which seems not just about me?

IMO my being ( all beings) is/are pointed in a direction on its way though "time" lived. That IMO is what we can turn around one by one, becoming more able navigators of time and place. We all can catch our wave and not bother one another's. Homogenous is pointless. If I become like "you", I am lost to my own essence for the "time" I spend attention on "you".

That does not mean that we have to be perfect, just faithful.

IMO as we all work out our destiny, that of true individual in the one, we are all helped by manifestation of the particulars we need to live as a grace and belessing from "IT". This is the craft I like playing in.

Today I manifested a dog door after focusing on just the kind of dog door I like. This is a NEEDED item in my perception and yet I have been KNOWING that BE CAUSE I am involved, and know magic is real, I made my mind up to have one and felt free of a burden about it sending the request on the waves.

Maybe I'd pay hundreds for full priced product, maybe steal one off someone's door? Not any inclinations there. The WAY "IT" can happen will be fun and make me smile. It surprised me today. I went to the Habitat for Humanity thrift store. I looked around and had a good time. Then before I left I asked someone if they have any dog doors.
A large sized one had been behind the counter for several days because ???? Just Be cause "IT "was. Dirty but in all together shape called Plexidor. They sold it for 10.00 to me today just when I was open to and on time with the PROCESS used FOR ME by ME. I programmed my mind and the Maya made it real.

IMO we are past the time when we need to bring anyone anywhere. This is what is so exciting, just to flip the emphasis on some story of the collective mass (where it DID NOT progress just goes round and round, to us where it COUNTS). This display of our personal prowess as real life magic is IMO what "IT" wants. Waves just keep moving and we have every right and privilege to CATCH the PARTICULARS from the wave into our every own life. The wave has feelings (if not like ours?) and the wave loves us, we small synchronized with the vast. We know that we know.

Return to “This Week in Review”