Danger, Danger Will Robinson

"If life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car. And objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are."
-Jim Steinman
LostNFound

Danger, Danger Will Robinson

Post by LostNFound »

I suspect we all have been told or read about the dangers of microwaves. Wi Fi signals, EMF/EMR signals. I might even bet that most have one of those very dangerous "Smart Meters" on you home or perhaps the place you might rent. When the Power company which by the way is one of only two in this state made motions to replace my old analog meter with one of these so called smart things I researched quite extensively and found an affidavit letter that I could send to the power company to virtually tell them that they did not have my consent to change the meter. The letter worked and when they came around I had posted the signed letter on the power box. I did send it certified and the response was that they would not replace my meter.

I promptly began to inform all of my neighbors and when the people from the power company came into the neighborhood they were actually chased away by most of the folks that I had at least informed them about these cheap devices. They are Dangerous and there are videos and articles galore about just how dangerous these things are along with the variety of other Wi Fi devices. So with this in mind here is a link to a very interesting article about this.

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/11/co ... vices.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The smart meter, smart devices are quite dangerous and the proof is out there.

Steven
Sandy Clark

Re: Danger, Danger Will Robinson

Post by Sandy Clark »

I agree Steven and to add to your resource is another great site.

The InPowerMovement is one that I correspond with often. This particular resource has the templates for documents one might need in their plight to not have a smart meter placed on their dwelling.

https://inpowermovement.com/liability-a ... templates/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LostNFound wrote:I suspect we all have been told or read about the dangers of microwaves. Wi Fi signals, EMF/EMR signals. I might even bet that most have one of those very dangerous "Smart Meters" on you home or perhaps the place you might rent. When the Power company which by the way is one of only two in this state made motions to replace my old analog meter with one of these so called smart things I researched quite extensively and found an affidavit letter that I could send to the power company to virtually tell them that they did not have my consent to change the meter. The letter worked and when they came around I had posted the signed letter on the power box. I did send it certified and the response was that they would not replace my meter.

I promptly began to inform all of my neighbors and when the people from the power company came into the neighborhood they were actually chased away by most of the folks that I had at least informed them about these cheap devices. They are Dangerous and there are videos and articles galore about just how dangerous these things are along with the variety of other Wi Fi devices. So with this in mind here is a link to a very interesting article about this.

https://www.activistpost.com/2017/11/co ... vices.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The smart meter, smart devices are quite dangerous and the proof is out there.

Steven

Return to “This Week in Review”